ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

It's Mascara Week!!!

This photo's outdated but you get the idea!

That means that in addition to all of the wonderfulness that usually goes on around here I'll be posting a mascara review a day (hopefully!), updating photos for some of the older reviews, and doing a mascara round-up of some of my current faves at the end of the week. Excited yet?!?

In the meantime make sure you're caught up on the Mascara Series so far by clicking through some of my past reviews!

Related Posts:

Read Parts 1-10 of the Mascara Series here!
And check out my brief review of Guerlain's Le 2 de Guerlain Butterfly Sparkle Mascara here.
.

 

10 comments:

Connie De Alwis said on November 2, 2008 at 7:05 PM

<3 Mascaras. Can't wait!

*Jen* said on November 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM

I <3 mascaras too Connie! Thanks for reminding me that I need to get to work on this lol!

Anonymous said on November 2, 2008 at 7:37 PM

I can't wait to see what you'll be reviewing. Mascara has a strange hold on women, I believe. No matter how good a mascara is, we just keep looking for something better. Will we ever find that Holy Grail? Even if we did, would we really want it? After all, we'd have no excuse to continue trying every mascara that comes out!

Anonymous said on November 2, 2008 at 8:04 PM

I love your mascara reviews, you know that already Jen ^__^

I'm so excited to see more :)

Hope you're doing well
Frosty

*Jen* said on November 2, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Deb they're pretty much all affordable which is great!

I feel like I'll never find that HG mascara because I won't let myself. The hunt is half the fun!

*Jen* said on November 2, 2008 at 8:31 PM

Awww Frosty it's always nice to be appreciated <3 Thanks!

I've been great--I hope school's been going well for you!

dawn. said on November 3, 2008 at 7:39 AM

hey ^^ May I ask which is your favourite mascara?

Thanks~

Anastasia said on November 3, 2008 at 9:16 AM

I don't quite get the obsession. Naturally I love a good mascara, but I just find a good one and stick with it. It's not like you can use different mascaras together well, and they only last for 6 months!

Jeeennn, why so maanyyyy?

*Jen* said on November 3, 2008 at 11:07 AM

Dawn that's a tough question for me as I'm currently testing so many great ones.

I'd have to say out of the drugstore brands my favorite is definitely Max Factor's Volume Couture mascara--and it's much better than many high ends ones as well.

As for department store brands, I love Chanel's Inimitable and Exceptionnel de Chanel, and YSL's Everlong, but my current fave is probably Dior Iconic. Hope that helps!

*Jen* said on November 3, 2008 at 11:08 AM

Anastasia I don't know!!! I think it may be that I have sad sad puny lashes and I'm on a never-ending quest to make them look fabulous and I still haven't found that perfect mascara that curls, lengthens, and volumizes while also lasting all day on me. I have ones that curl and lengthen, ones that volumize and lengthen, but nothing that can do all three to the extent that I want them to be done.

But yes it's an obsession that needs to be cured!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!