


Click the photos to enlarge, and click on over HERE to read my review!
.
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
Mascara Series Update: New Photos for Exceptionnel de Chanel
Posted by *Jen* on Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 11/02/2008 10:49:00 PM
Labels: Chanel, mascara series

14 comments:
Those photos looks really good. I tested Exceptionnel de Chanel for Allure Experts, and I was pretty impressed with what it did for my lashes. It even held up well (I exercised in it and it didn't budge). My only real complaint is the price. MAC Plush Lash gives me almost the same results, but is less than half the price. When I say almost the same, I am mean I was able to get dramatic results in 1 coat of Chanel, but it took 2 coats of MAC. When I read your review, I had to chuckle at the fact that your SO likes how it looks on you, because I asked my SO for input when I tested it. I put Plush Lash on one eye and Exceptionnel on the other eye. I asked SO which eye looked sexier, and he picked the Exceptionnel eye without hesitation. I made sure to mention that in my review for Allure. Sure, Exceptionnel costs a lot, but can you really put a price having your SO saying you lashes look sexy?
I love the look of this one they look so full and dramatic....
Very nice! Your lashes look amazing in these pictures. Surprisingly, this has become one of my favorite mascaras... I didn't think it would be, but it's grown on me.
Morning Deb! Thanks so much! The original photos that I'd taken were just so unimpressive when this mascara is really great. It took awhile for me to get the application right I guess. I didn't like LOVE this mascara at first because my application skills were lacking, but I now love it!
I do love how this gives me dramatic results fast, which is why this is my go-to mascara on those busy mornings. Unfortunately Plush Lash didn't work too well for me (I'll reviewing it this week), mostly because my eyes are just too small for it and I make a HUGE mess.
SO told me that my eyes look sexy with the Exceptionnel too and he never really notices mascaras!
Aleksis it's a great mascara with a really cool brush! I love it!
Awww it's all thanks to you Nicole! =P
Like you I liked this mascara but I didn't love it at first, but it's now one of my favorites too! I get such great lashes in literally two seconds and so it's my favorite mascara to use on a busy morning, plus SO loves the way it looks on my which is always an added plus.
Thanks so much for sending this to me Nicole!!!
You lashes are lush!! WOW!!!
Thanks for this post, I going to bear this mascara in mind.
You're very welcome Glow Chaser! So glad you're enjoying the photos!
And thanks for the compliment :). This really is a great mascara and you should try it out if you're ever at a Chanel counter!
I might have to make my where there! But I have just got my new Rubinstein one.....next time!!!
Have you reviewed the Rubinstein one? I'm tempted to go over and take a peek at it, but I can't afford to be tempted by anymore mascaras!
Not yet! BUT, I will have a review on my blog next week!
Come along and have a peep. Would be nice to see you there. lol
I have only done a Lancome and a YSL Masacara review..........SO FAR!!
I'll be checking for that one Glow Chaser! But in the meantime I'm going to pop over and have a browse around =)
Wow! I'm not sure if its the eyeliner or the mascara, but wow your eyes look so smokey and sultry! I love it!
Awww thank you Anonymous! From the photo I do look to be wearing a very thin line of liner on the top lids.
Post a Comment