Introducing a new approach to makeup - naturally derived, skin-loving formulas kept free of harmful ingredients.
Philosophy 'the supernatural' Instant Sunshine Natural Mineral Bronzer ($28)Good-for-skin mineral-powder bronzer provides sheer, natural-looking, sunny color for a healthy sun-kissed glow.

Philosophy 'the supernatural' Moonlight Natural Illuminating Powder ($28)
Translucent illuminating powder instantly highlights your complexion, leaving behind a luminous finish.
Translucent illuminating powder instantly highlights your complexion, leaving behind a luminous finish.
I don't wear much bronzer so the Instant Sunshine doesn't much appeal to me, but I love the names of these products! As or the Moonlight Natural Illuminating Powder, well I'm intrigued. I absolutely love the soft, opalescent glow that that magical combination of dim lighting and just enough natural moonlight gives your face, and if this can achieve that effect, count me in!


8 comments:
How cute! I like Philosophy's concept, of nice, portable sunshine! :D Specially for Miss Paleness, aka Me, LOL
Marce I think the names are so cute! It's my goal to be super super pale by winter - must avoid the sun at all costs!
I love the packaging! Although having tried a Philosophy cream and watched it separate into cottage cheese, I'm not so keen on trying their products now.
How very cute! Thanks for sharing!
Ana that's nasty! What product was this? Hope in a Jar?
I think the whole concept/packaging is really cute.
Always happy to Catherine! Do you think you'll be trying these out?
Yeah Hope In a Jar with SPF, it arrived looking like this:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/AnastasiaTallis/gross.jpg
I'm still waiting for a refund.
My stomach just turned looking at that - definitely looks like curdled milk. How gross! A friend passed on a jar of the stuff to me once and it was nice but I wasn't fond of the smell. Your photo has pretty much guaranteed that I'll never be tempted to purchase a jar!
Post a Comment