
Because I love you all so much, I picked up an extra, limited edition, Nordstrom-exclusive MAC Graphic Garden Collection palette in the Graphic Garden shade range to give away on the blog. How great am I? :)
You can see swatches of the palette HERE, view a million close-up shots of the palette HERE, and see some photos of one of my favorite FOTD's ever (created using the Graphic Garden palette of course) right HERE.
I won't even go into how amazingly stunning the Graphic Garden palette is, as I'm sure you've heard it all before, but I will mention that it's sold out pretty much everywhere so don't miss out on this opportunity to get yours hands on it!
You can see swatches of the palette HERE, view a million close-up shots of the palette HERE, and see some photos of one of my favorite FOTD's ever (created using the Graphic Garden palette of course) right HERE.
I won't even go into how amazingly stunning the Graphic Garden palette is, as I'm sure you've heard it all before, but I will mention that it's sold out pretty much everywhere so don't miss out on this opportunity to get yours hands on it!

HOW TO ENTER: Leave me a comment by midnight August 31 (EST):
1) Telling me what it is about A Beautyful Sentiment that you like and that keeps you coming back for more (taking a page from Ana here - your feedback helps me to improve the blog); and
2) Spelling out your e-mail address (ex. a.beautyful.sentiment at gmail dot com) so that I know where to reach you.
Double your chances of winning by signing up to receive A Beautyful Sentiment updates via e-mail! If you're already signed up via e-mail, please be sure to either tell me in your original comment, or to leave me a second comment telling me that you're a subscriber.
AND TRIPLE your chances of winning by following me on Twitter! Just leave me your Twitter username in the comments below so I know who you are (either in your original comment or in a separate comment).

281 comments:
Hi Jen, I check your blog daily along with makeupforlife.net! The thing I love the most about your blog is your way of writing so personally and honestly about products. I find that I trust you more than other beauty bloggers :)No joke!
thankyou :) and thanks for giving us this comp.
therealkimmi@hotmail.com
Oh! What an awesome giveaway! I was so sad to see this was sold out after you posted about it.
Anyway, I keep reading because your blog is inspiring. I really appreciate your honest reviews of products good and bad and I love getting new ideas of products to try and looks to create!
unassumingvixen at gmail dot com
And as I've mentioned months ago, I follow you on live journal :)
There's so many things about this blog that has me hooked I'm genuinely stumped on where to start. To begin with, you've introduced me to a broad new range of products, ranges and stores I had not used in the past for my beauty needs. From turning me onto temptu, to nordstrom beauty exclusives (I'd never bought from them before and boy was I missing out) as well as saving me hundreds of dollars by being on point about posting coupons, this blog is my go to for my beauty junkie fix. It's unfortunate that the Graphic Garden Palette was already sold out by the time I put my order in. Bah HUMBUG!
What I'd love to see more of are personal recommendations on what products in your beauty stash compliment each other best for complete looks (e.g. mufe flash colour set with mac pigments), which you would never combine together (in particular what primers work with particular foundations) and more direct comparisons of similar products from varying brands (perhaps an X vs Y section?).
Hope this helps.
P.s. Too Faced does not get nearly enough love on this blog. Their mascara is one of my HG products and many of their bright shadows are comparable in pigmentation and colour to urban decays.
p.p.s. subscribed user at boloderbaccha at hotmail dot com . Obstinate against using twitter, though.
What I love about your blog is that you mention new brands I haven't heard of, which gives me new brands to try! I'm following you on twitter: Chugamagoozers jillian.980 at hotmail
I love your product reviews and pictures of how you wear the products. And of course the giveaways!
coyotelaughing at aol dot com
1. I love coming to A Beautyful Sentiment because I enjoy reading reviews about beauty products. It's extremely helpful to read about honest opinions because it saves me a lot of money on products that I am on the fence about :) I also love to hear about new products that people are loving as well!
2.e-mail address:
infiniteessbee@gmail.com
I am a subscriber! http://www.blogger.com/profile/12451530875607191387
3.twitter username: essiebee_
thanks :)
1) I love that you reply to all your reader comments! It must be terribly tiring to do that, but it's really nice to get personalized replies. :)
2) dreezy AT hellokitty DOT com DOT sg
3) following ya on rss (via firefox!) and I'm dreezy on twitter!
I enjoy the variety of posts, product reviews on stuff I can't easily (I'm in Singapore) and clear pictures of swatches.
My email is chau_melissa at yahoo.co.uk
dear im joining.. please do count me in..
(1) what i love about a Beautiful Sentiment?
1st is the swatches (you're using a high quality camera on capturing images)
2nd is the EOTD's (well, iam not very good in applying eyemakeups)
and lastly sharing your reviews on new products and sharing your reviews on your newly tried products
(2) my email address sweetie:
rescueta at gmail dot com
*i'd already signed up via email
and please check my page at: hummysluvshubby.blogspot.com
for the 1st time i read ur blog was bcoz ur mascara segment. I'm a mascara lover and u actually segmentised a page for it! Your reviews are so great for my makeups purchases... Keep it on! I need your reviews badly.. hahaha... my email is synaebloom@gmail.com
Your helpful reviews keep me coming back! I started reading your blog because of the mascara reviews which are oh so helpful. Pictures, perfect amount of text and full honesty :)
email addy: frostedcouture at gmail dot com
I'm email subscribed and a twitter follower ;)
What do I like? That you post pretty often and not just blab about the products, but show good quality swatches and looks! If there's something wrong with a stuff, you share that too!
You're really something to put this palette up for giveaway! O__O
I'm still a subscriber and here is my mail: symymary at gmail dot com
Have a nice day!
I like your blog about cosmetics and skincare which every woman like! I am beginner in make up and learning everyday. I am coming back everyday because I like to read updates on makeup and cosmetics.
sherrygo at hotmail dot com
follow you on twitter@Sherrygo
sherrygo at hotmail dot com
I love reading your blog, especially for the swatches. Lip swatches, how awesome can you get!!!
Following u on twitter as korpre
and signed up with updates on email too!
Well, I think a blog is only as good as it's blogger. And what I like about the site is basically - the blogger - YOU JEN! Each blogger has his/her own personality that comes through and for me it's just whether I connect or not. It's like dating.
You do great EOTD. I love your reviews, they are honest and informative. Swatches and pics are great. And you've just opened and exposed me to a lot of things I would not necessarily thought of or experienced. Even things as simple of FNF sales, Esty discoveries, makeup/face products from around the world, high and low end brands and lets not forget the infamous mascara debate. :O) All of which is very much appreciated.
Okay I REALLY REALLY want this palette. More so than the blush palette, and I really wanted that. Is wrong to put this on my prayer list. :O)
t.davis.9060 at aol dot com. Of course I'm already subscriber and don't do twitter. Though for this I'm tempted. LOL
What. I almost choked on my starbucks coffee this morning when I saw this. Haha
Why do I kept on coming back?
1, your blog shows your perky personality which is always pleasant
2, you always have the latest trends and news
3, you always find amazing deal to make me spend more money than I have already plaanned
4, you and your uber skill on EOTD looks
my email is nanjingbabe@gmail.com
Wonderful giveaway! But I'm not entering so good luck to everyone who are!
I love your site~ I am a make up addict and love your reviews :)
email: kriken at gmail dot come.
I receive email updates and I got twitter just to follow your makeup updates.
I love the product reviews that you do. I also like the FOTD/EOTD that you do.
sgoofi at hotmail dot com
RSS sub
I love all the pictures and swatches! It helps a ton to see what you're talking about :)
calidreamin87 (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe by email, too!
love this blog because of the great swatches and of how great your attitude is!
inhaekoo at hotmail dot com!
Kim I've actually never heard of makeupforlife.net - I don't spend nearly as much time browsing other sites as I should. But if you're telling me you love it it's definitely worth checking out. It's going on my list of things to do when I'm not working :).
I'm so glad that you find my reviews trustworthy/reliable! I try to be as honest as possible and to cover as many aspects of a product as I can without blabbering on for too long!
Thanks Laura! I saw how quickly this sold out at my store and figured it would make a really great giveaway item :).
The Live Journal follow reminder is always appreciated, I tend to be rather forgetful.
Hey Kaal!
Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback, I plan to try to slowly incorporate all of your suggestions into the blog. I know that A Beautyful Sentiment will be a lot better for it!
And yes I really do need to pay more attention to Too Faced! I tend to focus on the brands I grew up using/have mini obsessions with, and to almost ignore others. I do have some Too Faced swatches coming for you though!
LOL I know how you feel about the Twitter thing!
Thanks for following Jillian! I love stumbling across great new brands that I can share with my readers.
CoyoteLaughing I've been realizing that I haven't been taking the time to post nearly as many FOTD's as I used to. I need to get back into that!
Hey Essie!
Thanks so much! I do try to be as honest as possible in my review without being rude/stepping on too many toes =P.
Hey Dreezy!
One of my favorite things about blogging is all the comments that I get, so I figure if people are taking the time out of their day to chat with me, the least I can do is respond. Plus it helps me to get to know my wonderful readers better :). I'm glad you enjoy it!
Mellerson I really try to make my swatches as accurate as possible. Sometimes it's tough as the lighting doesn't always cooperate, but I do my best!
Thanks for entering Rhaindropz! I recently switched to a new camera so that I would be able to better photograph my products, and I hope that it's been making a difference!
Syn@3sTh3sI@ I'm always glad to meet a fellow mascara lover - I love doing the mascara series, it's so much fun to compare and contrast!
Morning Grace!
I often worry that I babble on for too long in my posts, so I'm happy to hear that you're not sick of my incessant chattering! :)
Mary in Wonder I try to post pretty regularly, although I do have those days when I'm feeling really lazy/tired and just can't bring myself to blog.
Yay I'm glad you're enjoying the giveaway!
Sherry practice definitely makes perfect when it comes to applying makeup so just keep at it!
Thanks for following me on Twitter Sherry!
RED majexty I actually hate doing the lip swatches as they're such a pain and really time consuming and never seem to want to cooperate with me, but I really think they're a necessity because lip products can be incredibly hard to actually visualize on the lips. They never look quite how you'd expect. So happy you like them!
Thanks for following me via e-mail and Twitter!
1. I really like to hear your point of views about the products you review. You do a lot of high end and non-US brands that I don't see on other blogs. I feel like you're honest with your reviews, and you always respond to comments.
2. sephyrra at gmail dot com
I am following you on twitter, and I do believe I'm subscribed by email at the email address I spelled out :)
Awwww T.R.!!
It's my wonderful, loyal readers who keep me blogging and inspire me to want bigger and better things for ABS!
I'm glad to hear our online dating has been working out well for you too! ;)
I knew you'd want this palette! It's so so so gorgeous - not my usual color scheme at all, but my life would've been missing some color had I not purchased it.
LOL Ariel & Ying! I'm jealous! I've cut out Starbucks in an effort to cut out most of my caffeine intake, but I'm desperate for caffeine this morning so drinking my not-so-great office coffee.
I do aim to be as perky as possible! I figure people have enough stress/misery in their lives, ABS should be a place they come to for frivolous fun and happiness :).
Thanks Connie!
Thanks for your sweet comment Kriken! And thank you for subscribing and following on Twitter!
Michelle I really need to do more FOTD/EOTD's I think - I've gotten so lazy with them!
Hey Deanna!
I try to take as many photos as possible so that everyone can see what I'm talking about and get a good idea of whether they want a product or not, even if they don't have access to a store.
Thanks for subscribing Deanna!
Girl, how do u survive without starbucks. I got a starbucks espresso maker at home for the days that I have time to make a cup ( which is pretty rare btw). I drank starbucks everyday. I cannot go on my day without it. Sigh so addicted
Awww thanks Lareinarumbera!
I swear I'm not this perky in person, but the blog just brings out my happy side :)
Indeed you are Phyrra!
I try to cover a wide range of products from all over, although I'm not nearly as up on foreign beauty trends as some other bloggers. I do my best though! =D
Thanks so much for sticking with me since the beginning! <3
Ariel & Ying do you like the Starbucks espresso maker? I don't have a good coffee maker so the coffee I make at home is pretty gross - which is why I usually don't even bother.
I usually go with with any espresso drink in the mornings - I get a grande plus an extra shot, which gives me three shots in the morning! And then I'd usually go for an afternoon caffeine fix as well. The first few sans-Starbucks days were awful but it's getting better =P. I miss it though!
Yeah I love mine sTarbucks espresso machine. I think it is less than 200 bucks. Maybe 160 or 190 now. You buy the pre grind esspresso pod from starbucks. Whichs runs about 45 cents per pod. The pod is great you don't have to deal with the mess the loss espresso powder makes. Then I have the suryp at home too. You can fros your milk too. I usually get the caramel macchiatto which is about 4 dollars. But u can make it for less than a dollar at home for pretty much the same taste for 1 dollar. Well I just don't have time in the morning. Needs to get in be4 7 45 everyday.
Wooo, awesome giveaway! I've been crushing over this palette for a LONG time!
I think your blog is fabulous...you review products in an honest way and your swatches are great! I love how you show photos of how the product(s) look ON you too. Not a lot of blogs do that!
Emma
oceangirl621(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm already an email subscriber!
Emma
oceangirl621(at)gmail(dot)com
Already following you on Twitter (oceangirl621)!
Emma
oceangirl621(at)gmail(dot)com
Hey Jen :) I love your blog, it's one that I visit nearly daily - why? Because your photos and makeup reviews are lovely. Your photos are clea, your application instructions are concise, and your entries are fun and never boring. Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the wonderful giveaway also :)
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I am already an email subscriber.
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
Ariel that's insanely early to get to work! I can barely get in by 9:30 LOL!
The espresso machine sounds soo great, I really want one now. Maybe I should suggest that my office invest in one ;).
I also follow you on Twitter (lipstickncandy)
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
Thank you Emma!
I always intend to do more EOTD's/FOTD's using products I've purchased but time doesn't allow sometimes =X.
Thanks for subscribing by e-mail Emma!
Can't wait to chat with you on Twitter Emma!
Hello ABS! Hope you are having a great day! I saw the your MAC garden peacock look and I was LIKE WOW! Gorgeous! My mom also would say "LIS you have TOO much makeup on!" with a filipino accent of course LOL
I would love to be entered into your contest. I love your blog because its very organized and your pics are big and clear. You stay up to date with all the new stuff that comes out and it keeps me coming back because I don't often get a chance to check them out in the store (plus it keeps me from getting harassed by pushy counter girls). Thanks for all that you do!
I follow you on twitter (@styleezta) and subscribe to your emails.
my email is liis177 at gmail dot com
Thanks hope I win!
I just love reading this blog for great reviews. You always have the hottest, newest products up for review. So I never have to buy on impulse. I always plan thanks you your reviews!Plus I love the lip swatches!
-crystaljewel10@yahoo.com
Thank you Amber! I literally take a million photos to get one clear one - maybe I need to take a photography class =P.
Thanks for being an e-mail subscriber Amber!
Can't wait to see you around twitter Amber!
Hey STYLEEZTA!
My day's been pretty decent so far, although it would be 100x better if I didn't have to be at work!
My mother would say the exact same thing LOL - and pretty much did. She hated it! =P
Good luck!
Glad you enjoy the reviews Crystal! I always aim to get up the new product reviews ASAP so that you can at least have a preliminary opinion when you're contemplating buying :).
Kayvid: Hi Jen! This is a superb giveaway. I visit your blog for everything, from swatches to reviews to information on upcoming releases and so on. Most of all I enjoy your honesty, makes me feel like I can relate to you.
I am subscribed to your updates via email (kayvid1 at gmail dot com)
I also follow you on twitter.
Hope that triples my chances and I win this time :-)
It is impossible to read his blog and not love!
He is so beautiful! The images attract me * __ *
I love your reviews, and the products you used!
MAIL - makeupandothers at yahoo dot com dot br
TWITTER - Jessica Carina (makeupandothers)
I recently discovered your blog and have been hooked every since! I appreciate your love for cosmetics packaging, as well as the products themselves. Also, your pictures are great. The swatches are very useful!
Keep up the great work!
monikaelise at yahoo dot com
1) What I love about your blog is that every post is informative and fun to read at the same time. Your reviews are always really helpful and your EOTD's are always so beautiful!
2) maggs dot lee dot zerozero at gmail dot com. (maggs.lee.00)
good luck to everyone! :)
1) Initially, I stumbled across your blog by searching for an asian makeup review. Then I was mesmerized by your way of reviewing things that I kept coming here for more. I rarely comment because I don't know what to say, so hi from one of your fans here! :D I also love your swatches, especially those lip products. I found those extremely helpful.
2) My email is niida_xisa at yahoo dot com
I followed you on Twitter, my username is xisa.
Oh JEN >: Your giveaways are always so generous! Damnit, I waaaaaaaaaaaant the palette.
I agree, the feedback really is helpful. I was surprised to learn from mine that people seem to read my blog because I'm honest, blunt, and cynical. I'd never considered that a selling point.
As for you, gosh, where do I begin? I've said it before, I think it's the fact that you're clever. You're big into make-up, mostly higher end but increasingly more drugstore discoveries, you're ridiculously nice, chic, not brand loyal, not a sell-out, and you're smart. You write intelligently - you've actually made me look up a word once or twice. Do you know how rarely that happens?
I think of you as the big sister I never had, and Nicole and T.R. are my cousins.
You're open-minded, tolerant, and probably the biggest reason why I bother blogging at all. I link people to your posts and reviews continually, because I trust your opinion.
Oh, and you reply to every single comment individually, which is amazing. Even more amazing that you reply to each of *my* long, rambling comments, and follow me down little winding tangents without complaint. :]
You already know I follow you in every way possible, and possibly several more you don't know about.
I SO appreciate your honest reviews, it took me a while to find a blog that didn't spew nonsense about every product they reviewed. Thank you very, very much!!
ErinMakingFaces (at) Gmail (dot) com
Email subscriber
Twitter: ErinMakingFaces
I come back for the FOTDs:] Great inspiration & of course reviews!
vondutchgurl85 at aol dot com
RSS Subscriber/twitter follower.
I never miss a post because I have your feed on my Google Reader! I love reading your blog because I appreciate your reviews. I love your honesty and of course your insight about a particular product. Of course your I love seeing your hauls, definitely eye candy for me!
I subscribe to your email updates:
green_gecko39 at yahoo dot com
I also follow you on twitter as nina0205.
Aww thanks so much for doing this giveaway! I gotta say, I LOVE these colors and would be so honored to win this! I subscribe to your blog posts by email and I LOVE reading them because of your detailed reviews and your amazing photo qualities!
starsets at gmail dot com
Yay! First of all, this is such a ridiculously generous giveaway, so thank you for even providing this opportunity.
I've been following you via my Google Reader for a while now, ever since I came across your mascara mega review series. That was briliant, by the way! I'm completely clueless when it comes to mascaras, and it's nice having a list of some of the popular ones out on the market reviewed, rated, and compared/contrasted. And a mini piece of suggestion... it'd be great if you employed the same idea for other mu products, such as foundation or eyeliner.
I also enjoy how you talk about a variety of products on your blog. I'm a big fan of Etude House, so imagine my surprise when you did reviews and swatches of their products. (Your Korea Haul Photos made me *drool*, literally.) So yeah, I just thought it was pretty cool how you go over MAC products on one hand and Asian brands on the other... it gives great variety, especially for international readers :D
Other favorites of mine:
- the hearts rating you have at the bottom of the reviews
- the "Products Abs Loves" section
- swatches!!
- your HQ images (sounds dumb, but I really appreciate high quality photos... sometimes a blog covers great info, but the pictures themselves are fuzzy and blurry beyond belief.)
Keep up the awesome work!!
My email address:
cowzgozmooz at gmail dot com
>>>>
And I signed up for you via email. The email address is the same.
And I also followed you via Twitter. My username is cowzgozmooz
I came for your mascara series and I stayed because of your honesty and writing style ( a lot of bloggers I come across have annoying writing styles that just drive me off again!). Your opinion has definitely swayed my decision on a few purchases.
e-mail: kirkichi at gmail dot com
twitter: kirkichi
1.) I always come back to your blog because you give honest reviews for the products and also I love you include beauty products that are asia exclusive. Although I live in the US, but I always travel back to asia, your blog give me a heads up of what to get and what not.
2.) dannimag at gmail dot com
I am also subscribe to you via e-mail
And I just follow you on twitter with my username: dannimag
Thanks for the generous giveaway!
I'm so excited you're giving this away! I had this palette in my hand and my best friend told me not to buy it because she was getting it for me for my birthday. Then my birthday came around and no palette. I went to Nordstrom the next day but it was already sold out. Very disappointing.
I really like your color swatches and reviews. You also tell readers about new products that I might not have heard of yet.
Michelingriffin at yahoo dot com.
I'm following you on Twitter and my username is MichelinGriffin
I'm also a subscriber and I follow on twitter @Robbyraynebow.
What I like about A Beautyful Sentiment are the reviews and the photographs. I like that you a review a variety of products and brands and speak honestly about your experience with them, both pro and con. I also like that you have several photos of the products and that the photos are large and appealing.
My e-mail address is tess88js at juno dot com.
I am a subscriber.
I also follow you on Twitter. My username is Pinkster817.
My favorite thing about this blog is the product reviews and great pictures! It helps me decide what I should buy next :)
email: amynaree(at)gmail(dot)com
following you on twitter: amynaree
Hey Kayvid!
I've missed your comments, it's great to hear from you again! I really want to have a personal relationship with each of my commenters so I do my darnedest to keep them straight =D
Awww Jessy thank you that's too sweet!
Miss Boom I hope that you've been loving everything that you're seeing so far. I'm definitely a sucker for pretty packaging, sometimes to the point where I find it hard to form an unbiased opinion about the product inside, but I do my best :).
Hi Maggie!
Thanks so much for your feedback! I try to include as much info for my readers as I can without overwhelming them with my verbal diarrhea =P
Xisa thank you for your comment, I'm really flattered! I know it can be tough to make certain looks work for Asian eyes, so I hope that I'm able to make things a little easier/more approachable.
I love hearing from all my readers so please do feel free to just randomly pop by and say hi - random comments are always fun! :)
LOL Ana I'm not generous, I'm a greedy little pig!
The feedback so far has been really great - I always appreciate a little constructive criticism, and it's really helpful to hear about what people like and what they'd love to see more of.
I was reading through the comments people left for you on your giveaway post and I had to agree with pretty much all of them. I really love your blog (and you as a person) because you're so blunt and no-nonsense and so much like me yet so different at the same time. I know I'm perky and all most of the time, but it's nice to hop on over to your side of the blog world to get a different view.
I've been trying ridiculously hard not to be a sell-out -- my worst fear is that I'll become a mouthpiece for various brands and stop stating my honest opinions on things. You know what I mean - those posts that just gloss over the product and don't really say anything of substance. As much as I love my pink, I don't want to become a ball of pink fluff :).
I always always appreciate your links to my posts. Sometimes I feel as though there's nobody out there reading, but I can always count on you to comment on my posts and to chat with my when I'm going crazy at work and feeling ready to rip out my hair.
Responding to comments is one of my favorite things to do - as long as they're polite of course! The "Wow you must spend so much money and be soooo rich comments" annoy me to no end.
I hope you're feeling better! <3
Erin I try to keep my nonsense-spewing to minimum! I really don't want to be a blogger that goes on and on about absolutely nothing and really doesn't help her readers in making informed shopping decisions. I'm here to help! :)
April M. I guess that means I'll have to post more! :)
Nina thanks so much for staying updated on ABS through Google Reader! I'm terrible about posting haul photos lately, but I promise there will be many more forthcoming in the future.
You're very welcome Luca! I absolutely love holding these giveaways as a way to get to know my usually non-commenting readers better. It brings everyone out of the woodworks and it's like a giant ABS party!
Lily M. I'm so glad you love the mascara series! I wasn't sure how big it would grow when I first started it, but I have a million more mascara reviews that I've been meaning to add and I can easily see myself reaching Series Part 50 in no time at all LOL.
I'll definitely keep your foundation/eyeliner suggestion in mind. I'm no expert on liner, but I've definitely tried a million and one foundations. And even if they're not compiled into a series, I'll be sure to compare/contrast them :).
I love reviewing a variety of products, both US and foreign-based. I only wish I had access to more of them as I love sharing them all with you!
A pet peeve of mine is blogs with really fuzzy photos so that you can't really even make out what you're supposed to be looking at, so I try to take the best photos that I can. Thanks so much for all of your great feedback, I know it'll really help me to improve ABS!
Kristy my mother will be glad to hear that my English degree is being put to good use! =P
Lmao, no one calls ME rich. I wonder why <_<;
I link to your posts because like, I'll see someone ask a question on a forum and I'm like "Hey, Jen already blogged about that!", you're the Encyclopedia Jennatica.
I know that fear of being a sell-out, too. Many times I've caught myself writing like a fluffball and mentally slapped myself, deleted and started over. If I catch myself thinking "should I really say that? I might offend someone" then I make a mental note to damn well say it, and remind myself that it is MY blog. I write it for me, not to pander to anyone else, and I will never, ever lie to myself on it.
I'm getting my first ever free sample from a company to review, so I just hope it's really amazing because I know I'm going to have to be honest, and if I hate it, I won't get any more free samples! Fingers crossed ;x
It's your replies (and my opinionated nature) which make me want to comment, and that's why I try to reply to people on my blog, too, because I love how you do :]
Dannimag you must have so much fun shopping at Duty Free! I really wish I traveled to Asia more, although it's probably a good thing that I don't since I'd do nothing but browse blogs/Asian sites searching for cosmetics to check out while there.
Awww Michelin that must have been so disappointing! My boyfriend talked me out of purchasing this palette when I was at Nordstrom and it lingered in my mind ever since. I decided to ignore him and placed an order through customer service a few days later, and I'm so happy that I did!
Thanks for subscribing and following on Twitter Robby! I get the feeling your entry got eaten by the glitchy monster that is blogger =X.
Thanks for the feedback Tess!
I specifically asked my web person to make the center column bigger so that I could fit larger photos - while text is important, I think with reviews photos are really key, and sometimes speak for themselves. So glad you enjoy them!
Amynaree I'm glad I can be of help in your shopping decisions! Thanks for entering and following me on Twitter!
Ana those comments really grate on my nerves, mostly because I actually try to be very fiscally responsible and budget carefully. I may choose to spend a little more than most people do on cosmetics, but everyone has their weaknesses - for some people it's shoes, others food, clothing, games, etc etc - mine just happens to be makeup.
LOL - they should totally have an Encyclopedia Jennatica. I love the sound of that! Mostly because I'm a HUGE loser and loved reading encyclopedias when I was younger. Actually, I used to read pretty much anything and everything I could get my hands on.
The free sample thing is always tough! It's a fine line between burning bridges and being honest. I reviewed a product once, and the company basically wrote to me telling me that they disagreed with my review, that I was using their product wrong and that I hadn't given it enough of a chance - all in a none-too-polite manner. You can bet I didn't keep in touch with them.
I know for a fact that people love your responses Ana - they're always thought-provoking and fun!
I would've posted that e-mail up on my blog for all to see! Although I guess there's no benefit in scaring other companies away like that.
I had my first troll flaming me in my chatbox today, which is pretty cool. I really enjoy actual intelligent debate when someone disagrees with me, because I'm not arrogant enough to assume that I know everything, thus someone else bringing reasoned argument to the table can teach me things and widen my horizons. People who can't even be bothered to articulate their point, though, let alone back them up, can go die in a fire/get eaten by a shark, etc.
I understand how you feel about the rich comments. You work very hard for your money, and you spend it carefully.
I get pissed off when people lecture me for drinking Pepsi Max. YES, GOD I KNOW it contains aspartame which is basically a neurotoxin and I'll get brain cancer OR SOMETHING in a billion years, all the studies say is that like 4 people a year die from aspartame poisoning. But you know what, it's like 0.6 calories a bottle and BLOODY DELICIOUS so I'm going to drink it! It's my ONE vice, no alcohol, no drugs, no smoking, just diet soda. I am allowed that. Everybody gets one. I guess I might have two if I include profiteroles.
You work hard, you're educated, you pay your taxes, you pay your bills, you're generous to others and you spend more than someone else does on make-up. You're allowed.
Besides, there are plenty of people out there who spend more on cosmetics than you do and don't put the time in to review, swatch, photograph their stuff which, in turns, helps others to pick and choose what to buy more carefully, thus saving us money.
I read encyclopedias, too, I used to spend my pocket money ("allowance") on those Dorling Kindersley PC encyclopedias. I loved "The Way Things Work".
I like going to your blog because of your product reviews and EOTDs.
lovelyinspiron at yahoo dot com
I'm a subscriber.
Ana, needless to say I was livid when I received that e-mail. You know that I would never write a needlessly derogatory review, and that I try to express my opinions, whether positive or negative, in as polite a way as I can, so the fact that these people had the nerve to criticize me really upset me. I'm over it though!
I had to hop on over to your cbox to see what you're talking about, and that person is just an uneducated idiot who makes absolutely no sense. I've been seriously contemplating getting rid of my cbox as I've been getting a lot of spammers lately. My cbox isn't an advertising service!
Ooooh profiteroles. *Drools* - not that I should be drooling over anything considering the huge lunch I just had which ended with a decently-sized portion of Tiramisu. I get the diet soda lectures all the time too, but like you, ignore it. I'm not poisoning you, leave me alone!
I used to use any excuse to go to the library when I was younger so that I could browse their vast encyclopedia collection. It's a shame that I hardly seem to read at all anymore.
Thanks for visiting me and entering my giveaway Lily!
I love reading, but it's just such a lot of down time. That's why I'm digging audiobooks now, because if I have a novel, that's like 4-6 hours of downtime, doing nothing but reading. I'm incapable of juggling moderately between hobbies - if I start a book, I finish it. It's never taken me longer than two days to finish a book, since I read from start to finish, I'm like that about most things.
And that means time just spent sitting doing nothing, and there's work and blogging and chores to be done! At least with audiobooks I can listen to/from work, lunchbreaks, doing admin at work, doing chores at home, etc. It's like multi-tasking.
And yeah, only one person (Jess <3) seems to actually use my chatbox for anything, although I haven't gotten any spam yet. Just one small-brained mammal.
I've never tried tiramisu but I don't think I'd like it. It has something to do with coffee, yes? I hate coffee, coffee flavour things, etc.
Uh oh, my British is showing.
I'm the same way, which is another reason that I don't read much lately. If I start a book, I'll stay up all night to finish it, then be a sleep-deprived zombie the next day at work. And if I haven't finished, I'll try to sneak in a page or two every chance I get, meaning I'm probably completely useless at work that day.
I believe that the ladyfingers in Tiramisu are soaked in coffee/coffee liqueur which I really don't like, but every once in awhile I'll stumble upon a Tiramisu that doesn't taste too strongly of it, and then I love! I could probably do without the soaked cookie portion and just eat the creamy goodness =P.
When I look at it it sort've reminds me of a soggy Vienetta. http://www.faziarizvi.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/vienetta2.jpg
(Sigh, remember the good old days when a KFC bucket came with a Vienetta? Maybe that was just us.)
Hi jen! Thanks for the giveaway, I want this palate so bad but I'm in Canada so thanks for giving me a chance at winning! ^^
1) Telling me what it is about A Beautyful Sentiment that you like and that keeps you coming back for more
You review things in an honest and interesting way. You've got a good, clean layout and you just seem like an awesome person!
You have to be far my favourite beuaty blog!
2) Spelling out your e-mail address
keelyvalentine at hotmail.com
Ana the Vienetta looks familiar but I don't think I've ever had one. As far back as I can remember, KFC meals in the US came with these horribly fattening chocolate cakes.
Light and fluffy tiramisus are delicious though. I love marscapone cream. Scratch that, I love pretty much any type of whipped cream.
OH! i forgot, I'm following on twitter as keelyvalentine
Wow lots of comments. Took me a long time to find the end where I can comment. Following blogs on iPhone is sure tough. Man I had no idea people/company gives you a hard time on your personal opinion. Just ignore them. It's your blog. A place for you to express your own opinion. If they don't like it they can just not read it. Please don't turn into a sellout ever. I'm an engineer so I read a lot of tech forums. Once they get sponsored by a big tech company and became sell outs I just stopped reading. Haha. Just be yourself.
Btw I paid 150 more to fly to china with Nippon air so that I can stop by Tokyo airport to buy duty free stuff. Haha
You're welcome Keely! Thanks so much for the sweet comment. Who wouldn't love hearing that they're somebody's fave beauty blog? :)
Thanks for following on Twitter Keely!
LOL Ariel & Ying the giveaway posts always expand really quicly! It must be impossible to scroll through all this on the iPhone!
I definitely hope to never become a sell-out! Which is why I've turned down advertisers who want me to write sponsored posts for them - that's just a nono in my book.
LOL I actually took Continental I think it was over Korean Air b/c it was cheaper, and the reason it was cheaper was that it had a layover in Japan so I got to shop Duty Free :).
Noooooo. So not fair. Continental will fly me from dc to ny then to shanghai for 820. Then Japanese airline is from dc to tokoyo then shanghai for 970. So not fairr. How is flying continental. Is it bad.
Oh, you're just too kind, LOL
Hmm, what I love about ABS?? I love a lot! I love your drugstore finds and mascara series in particular. Since I'm a cheapie, I enjoy the drugstore stuff more ^.^ Oh, I also love that you don't have music on your page!! And your pictures. They're really high-quality and really helps to explain what you've said in text.
My email is lisa dot tay1995 at hotmail dot com
I've also followed your twitter and has signed up to receive posts via email
Ariel & Ying Continental wasn't bad at all. Honestly I was expecting the worst since I've always flown Korean Air and prefer it over most other airlines, but my airplane was new and so it was all good and I was a relatively happy flyer (as happy as I can be since I'm afraid of flying).
Thanks Lisa!
I try to cover products in a wide range of price points so that everybody who visits has something to look at and some decent options to check out.
I was actually talking to my boyfriend the other day about music on blogs. I'm really against it as if you forget that you have your speakers on, a blast of music can be startling. Plus I don't believe in imposing my musical tastes on others =P.
Oh okay. My bf have a really bad impression of continental for some reason. Isn't Korea air really expensive. >.<. I do like their Tiffany color uniform
btw teach me how to take pics rawrrr. I actually did a lot EOTD. Most of them don't look right on the pics.
Ariel & Ying from what I've heard the older Continental planes are pretty terrible, but the newer ones aren't half bad. Don't get me wrong - the food was terrible and I still much prefer Korean Air, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I'm afraid I won't be of much help to you in the photography department as the reason I don't post a lot of my EOTD's is that they never seem to turn out quite right. Sounds like we could both use a photography class!
I really like your mascara reviews, and that you always talk about brandnew stuff, or stuff I have never heard about! And the foundation reviews+swatches are really helpful too.
andrea (dot) buck (at) yahoo (dot) de
I´m a newsletter subscriber, and my twitter is Austrian_Babe
1)I love the swatches on your blog!
2)My email address is kellyzheng53 at gmail dot com
3)I am signed up via email, same email address as the above
4)I am also following you on twitter via tinkersweetie
Thanks!
Love the swatches & the reviews.
I'm subscribed at gannacarto@msn.com
Thanks for the contests.
Hi Jen! I discovered your blog last year and I can honestly say you are one of my favorite blogs to read! I think the layout and format of your blog is very easy to read and follow. The mascara reviews is what initially attracted to me to your blog, so I love those but I appreciate the reviews of products and I love the occasional posts about your life (I am still in awe about that diaper cake you made for the baby shower lol). My email address is nancyhvu at gmail dot com and I am a subscriber!
hey jen!
lately my obsession of makeup has increased quite a bit, and since my mom won't allow me spending all my allowance on makeup (hey mom, it's MY allowance. haha.) your blog has become kind of a substitute. i love hearing your honest opinions of products, and i probably get excited as you do when you purchase a new product to review! hhaaahh. anyways, the palette looks absolutely stunning, hope i win!
email: xoxo.ezzie at gmail dot com
1. I love your reviews!! THey're so detailed and helpful =] although it makes me feen makeup and want to buy everything.... hahaha
2. xtina115 at yahoo dot com
3. i follow you on twitter =] and my username is xtina115 <3
Hii :] what a generous giveaway!
Anyway, I love your blog for your in-depth reviews and pictures! You include a good amount of pictures to go along with your posts and that comes in handy when I'm thinking about trying a new product. I especially like your posts and swatches of lip products. You seriously make every lip color look nice >.> haha. You have a wide variety of products and brands too :D Your blog is one of the best for detailed and honest reviews imo. :D
My email is cows_4_all at hotmail dot com. ^_^
&& I'm subscribed via email and I follow you on twitter. My twitter is angelicbb. To be honest I still don't really understand how twitter works... but I joined awhile ago haha.
I like the product reviews because the reviews help me make an educated choice on what to purchase.
Twitter- VanessasSecret4
I am already subbed.
VanessasSecret4@aol.com
Can't remember since when I started reading your blog, but I think it was the ecotools brush! :D
love your blog as it's really fun to read, and i think the navigation is pretty simple ^_^
keep up the good work aye!
am in a fixation of all things MAC lately (bad for purse!) so I decided to join the giveaway! :P
i am subscriber to ur of ABS! and oso have been chatting with u a bit via twitter!
babyplue at gmail dot com
twitter: midnight_plue
Hi Jen,
My email is "its.the.crazy.country.air at gmail dot com"
I've already been getting your updates through my mail, and it's really nifty that I already have you in my twitter! (twitter.com/aichusyu). I love your blog for the sole reason that it is a well-thought of blog about make-up. And honestly, I need all the reads I can get. I'm suuuper new at the skin care make up thing (now I can't get enough of it) and though you post products here that I can't seem to find anywhere in my hometown, I do my best to think of alternative items from what you've featured.
You are kidding Jen! What an awesome giveaway! One of the reasons I like your blog, you seem to be a generous, sweet, down to earth person. And you take great photos too, which is really important!
Email's:
makeupxmsp at gmail dot com
What I love about your blog is your honest assessments of the products you review. You break your review down to cover all aspects of the product and you include terrific pics. I value your opinion on a product much more than reviews from other sources.
unchastebittersweet at new dot rr dot com
Of course, I am an e-mail subscriber.
Glad to be able to help Austrian Babe!
Thanks for entering Kelly!
Thank you Gail!
Awwww thanks so much Nancy and I can't believe that you remember that diaper cake! The blog has definitely grown and progressed since it's inception last year, and I'm so happy that you've stuck with me.
Ezzie I hope that I allow you to live vicariously through my purchases then! I totally feel your pain though - I'm a grown woman and my mother still lectures me about makeup spending LOL!
LOL Chewed Checkers I hope that means I'm doing a good job!
AngelicBB it took me a few months to get the hang of Twitter! I just tell people it's like a super-slow version of AIM, but a lot more cumbersome since you're talking to all these people on one little page.
I'm so glad to hear that people enjoy the lip swatches. Means I"ll have to keep at them!
Vanessa thanks so much for subscribing and I hope that I'm able to help you make educated purchase decisions for years to come!
Hey Plue!
I do so enjoy our little chats on Twitter, they're fun! I try to keep the blog layout simple as I'm a simple person - anything too complicated would confuse me! =D
Hey Aicho!
Thanks for already following me on Twitter and subscribing, I appreciate it!
I'll be sure to start offering more alternatives to the products that I blog about/review. I need to remember to do that more!
Yay I'm glad you like the giveaway Marce!
I do my best to be approachable and friendly! =P
Awww thanks Deb! I always appreciate your comments and the fact that you've been a loyal reader for so long.
This is a very generous giveaway :) What keeps me coming back to ABS are the products you choose to feature- they are always such beautiful items! I like your reviews on them. and the peacock eotd was acutally the 1st eotd I've seen here but I love it :)
my email is idalore at yahoo dot com.
i just subscribed via email (been following through google reader).
and followed on twitter: username is idainsomnia.
I like how your review so many different things, I love to read reviews!!!
fondie350 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber to your updates!!
(1) Your great product reviews - and the fact that ABS frequents my inbox!
(2) subbed, xemailheather at gmail dot com
(3) twtrheather
Hi there
What I like about ABS:
1. The blog background appeals to me aesthetically
2. The reviews are easy to read - a form of relaxation after a long day
3. The awesome EOTD with the MAC Graphic Garden - makes me wanna own it!
So basically..I love ABS!!
My email address is jess8718 at gmail dot com
Oh, and I've signed up to receive ABS updates via email for quite some time already.
Thanks!
Jen,
I love how your blog covers the gamut of all things beauty. Plus, your update us regularly!
Thank you!
akareee at gmail dot com
i like all of your new release updates!
amanda.iscool[at]gmail[dot]com
Jen,
I absolutely LOVE your reviews. You are so detailed & you always seem to review the right products! Whenever I'm thinking about purchasing something I would come to your site & see if you have a review up on it (& 9/10 you do!) You're amazing.
lana.smith06@gmail.com
And I think I just found another thing I like about your blog... you reply back to everything's comments. ;) It's great that you try to maintain as personal of a relationship as possible with your visitors.
Oo, yay for more foundation reviews! I actually gave up on liquid foundation a while back because I was so sick of continuously finding ones that slid off my face, oxidized by the end of the day, dried in peels, made me look sallow, and clogged my pores. Mineral makeup has save me... but I definitely miss that airbrushed quality good liq foundations provide. I think MUFE F&B is still my favorite by far, esp since they've got a GAZILLION color choices.
Hey Ida!
Lately my EOTD's have been few and far between, but you definitely caught one of the better ones :)
Thanks mkt350! I love reading reviews on other people's blogs too.
Hi I'm so glad that you enjoy the e-mail subscription! :)
Jessica you're the first to mention the look of ABS I think - yay I'm so happy that you like it! It took awhile for me to settle on this, and I love it, it's very me.
Thanks for loving me! :)
Hey Akareee! I try to update as often as I can, and at least once a day if at all possible. Thanks for visiting me!
Thanks kawaiikao!
Hi Lana!
I try to be up on all the hot new upcoming releases, although I'm only human and I do fall behind sometimes =P. Thanks so much!
Awww thanks Lily! I really love responding to everyone's comments, it's a lot of fun, especially when they turn into mini conversations!
Liquid foundation can really be frustrating, especially if you haven't found the right one. Since I love to blog about my makeup experiences, the hunt is part of the fun for me, but if you just want to find that one foundation that works for you, I know it can be really aggravating to have to go through so much trial and error.
Hey, Jen! It's been a while since I've commented on your blog, even though I constantly check back for more reviews ;) I truly enjoy reading your entries, due to how detailed and well constructed they are. You point out the benefits and flaws of such a wide variety of products that, although I probably won't purchase most of them, I at least know whether the select things I do buy are worth the money! Through your blog, I have been introduced to countless new cosmetic brands, and have even been inspired by the techniques used in your photographs. Thanks for making an altogether amazing beauty blog! Long live A Beautyful Sentiment!
-- Wanda
wbkboyer at uvic.ca or wanda_bee@hotmail.com
Twitter: WandaBee
p.s. I didn't even know you had a twitter page! Neatoh :D
Hey wboyer!
I've missed seeing you around!
I hope to be around for many many years to come =P.
I just started twittering recently - maybe a few months ago, but I've quickly become addicted!
What a great givaway! The reason I keep coming back to this website, is because I love the array of products that are reviewed! I especially love the ABS mascara series; I'm constantly on the lookout for the perfect mascara! I like the fact that there are drugstore products reviewed, and high-end, so I always know which ones the better buy.
Something that I think can be changed is, I would love to see like a sidebar or a dropdown menu, with brands or types of cosmetics (mascara/eyeliner etc.) so the blog can be browsed easier!
My e-mail address is rosemarytran23 at gmail dot com.
and I'm already subscribed to your website! (:
Hey Rosemary!
Thanks so much for the great feedback!
I actually do have a dropdown menu on the left side about halfway down - I think I'll need to move it to a more prominent location so that it's easier to find! I may move it to the upper right, so definitely keep an eye out for it.
And thank you so much for subscribing!
I like your blog because you are very descriptive and honest in your reviews. I also like the previews of new collections.
I am already a subscriber to your emails.
My email is katkoed at musc dot edu
Thanks Shakti! <3 And thanks for visiting me over here :)
I keep checking you blog daily for the wonderful product reviews. I love learning about some of the higher end products you get, as well as about the occasional asian brands. I also love that you include personal tidbits and it's not just about the product rating. :)
my email is: kanitab at ufl dot edu
I follow you on twitter at kanitab
I love the blog reviews! The pictures & descriptions of the shades & swatches are awesome & help me plan my purchases! Also, EOTD photos are always nice for inspiration!
I am a subscriber by email AND Twitter
my email is: errrkah at gmail dot com
I love the honest reviews about the website and the news about deals/promotions happening. Plus some of these cosmetics I can't afford, a poor girl can dream sometimes. I like how you're not snobby when talking about expensive cosmetics.
email: theparkn8r( at) gmail (dot) com.
Twitter: maravi
and already subscribed to the email of course :)
I love your blog and read it faithfully because of the great descriptions and pictures.
Mind you, it always costs me money,LOL
I subscribe to your emails and follow you on twitter.
my email is
charlotte underscore beasley at yahoo dot com
I keep coming back to your website bc of all your reviews. I love it when you swatch things bc I can't always get to a store to look at new collections and it helps to see the colors swatched on your website!
My email is TongLindsey at gmail dot com and my Twitter name is LindseyMarie21
Thanks!~
Hi Jen,
the things i love about ur blog are that u have a lot of reviews on alot of different asian brands, which is kind of hard to find from many other bloggers, and i love the fact that when u review certain products u always have swatches and pictures of the product in use, which give a really good ideas how to can be use. And also i really love ur eotd's!
my email is h3aRtSzxKiiSseSz at gmail dot com
and i also followed u on twitter, twitter@h3aRtSzxkiSseSz
thanks for the opportunity! i REALLY lusted this pallette right after i saw the first promo images. ^__^
i love coming here for your thorough reviews on a wide varitey of products. i always want more and always make sure to check up on what's latest.
parkclara(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love your blog 'cause of the swatches of gorgeous makeup and the tips (like the fake tan one you posted recently).
E-mail - dragonflybookreviews at gmail.com
And @saraleslie is following you on Twitter.
Hey Kanitab!
I think the personal tidbits have been a bit lacking lately --there will have to be more Chloe features!
Thanks Errrkah! I hope that my swatches help you narrow down what you do and don't need :).
Awww thanks Celine! Expensive cosmetics are always a big splurge for me, but they make me happy so I figure I might as well go for it every once in awhile. Although not too often LOL!
LOL Charlotte -- I hope that means that I'm doing a good job :).
Lindsey I'll try to keep the swatches coming! :)
Hi MEii!
I know that a lot of us don't have the patience to read through full reviews (me included), so I try to make my pictures tell a mini-story for those who don't want to read =D.
You're welcome Clara! I didn't fall in love with this until I'd swatched it, but then I fell hard!
Hey Sara!
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the self-tanning piece. It's really so important to take care of our skin now so that we don't regret it 50 years down the road! :)
Hey Jen!
WOw your giveaways are so awesome all of the time! Thank you so much for this great chance :D
I love your blog because you update almost daily and so many times a day sometimes, you are truly devoted to blogging. Thank you for giving the opportunity for us to read such a lovely blog. You also review lots of Japanese/Asian products which I like. And you feature lots of new products that come out every so often. Great job and keep up the good work!
My email: ixheartbear at gmail (dot) com
Thanks again!
Hello! I have to say that A Beautiful Sentiment is the place that I always turn to for the best reviews on makeup. It's probably the best resource I've seen out there. Keep it up!
ninajean6athotmail.com
I keep coming back for more because you have great reviews and you post different skincare/makeup items that I have never heard of and then I want them :)
I even like the off posts. Like when you bought that I love you robot! He is soo cute!
My favorite series is the mascara series b/c I value what you have to say and I make sure that I check with your blog before I go out buying mascara to see if it's worth it or not.
I subscribe to your blog.
contestsandsuch at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter, username: MissNessa
I visit your blog often because I love several features: Honest up to date beauty info., great photos, reviews and tips. I've learned a lot from you. Thanks :)
vac924 at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber:
vac924 at gmail dot com
Thanks!
I also follow you on Twitter.
I'm dragonfly777
Thanks again :)
vac924 at gmail dot com
Thanks for another giveaway. Your SO kind to do this for us.
I love your blog because of your honest reviews and swatches. You've introduced me to loads of new products to try that I never knew existed. =)
My email is tabbylewis at hotmail dot com
I am a subscriber with the email above.
My twitter name is TabbyLuVsMAC
Hey Beauty Snap! I just popped over to your blog and saw that you were at Mitsuwa recently - I just got back from Mitsuwa!
Thanks so much for all your sweet feedback!
Sizbelle I'm so glad that you're enjoying the eye cream series! I should definitely have my project completed by then - or at least have my favorite one up, and then move onto more LOL!
Thanks so much for adding your e-mail addy Sizbelle - you have no idea how many people forget to leave me a way of contacting them!
Thanks so much Nina Jean!
Thanks Nessa! Awwwww I love my robot too! I always wonder whether or not people enjoy the non-beauty related posts - glad to hear that you do!
Thanks for the great feedback LilyBiscuit!
Thanks for subscribing by e-mail LilyBiscuit!
Post a Comment