ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Coming Soon: CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara!


Good news for all your CoverGirl LashBlast lovers out there! In a few short days, CoverGirl's ever-popular LashBlast family will be welcoming a new addition, LashBlast Length! This new variation on the original LashBlast contains nylon to create flake-free lashes that are 80% longer.

This officially launches in store in early September with prices slated to be around $7.49, but be sure to check out the CoverGirl LashBlast Length site (launching on August 17th) on August 17th to get in on the limited quantity they'll have available or pre-purchasing!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said on August 13, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Kayvid: Wow! I cannot wait to try this...huge LB fan here...

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 13, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Kayvid I'm really excited for it too, I'm hoping it'll be great!

Anastasia said on August 13, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Maybe I'm blinkered, I haven't heard anything particularly positive about Cover Girl. Am I missing out?

*Jen* said on August 13, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Ana a ton of the ladies seem to LOVE LashBlast Mascara. I'm not super crazy about it myself, although I'll admit that for a drugstore mascara it's really halfway decent.

- said on August 13, 2009 at 5:58 PM

i might try this out since i have the original (waterproof) one right now. but its not that fantastic. still, this is technically different so i might give it a shot =D

*Jen* said on August 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Kiu it's different enough that I think it's worth a shot. It looks pretty good to me!

T.R. said on August 17, 2009 at 2:41 AM

I'll wait for your review.

*Jen* said on August 17, 2009 at 7:09 AM

T.R. without your comment I totally would've forgotten that this launches online today! Thanks so much!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!