ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

MAC Sugarsweet Collection Now Online!


I know that you've all been eagerly anticipating the release of Sugarsweet. Now that it's finally live, what will you be getting? I'll be checking everything out within the next few days (hopefully~work hours permitting) but to be honest I'm not nearly as excited about this collection as everyone else seems to be. Maybe I'm feeling MAC-ed out after all that Hello Kitty!

 

16 comments:

Kasumi said on March 17, 2009 at 11:33 AM

mm I'm not quite sure.. It looks really cute but how is the sticky factor on it?

*Jen* said on March 17, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Kasumi I'm assuming that they feel like all other MAC glosses, which probably means pretty sticky!

Anonymous said on March 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM

The only thing I want is the mint green nail polish.

T.R. said on March 17, 2009 at 2:22 PM

I'm hitting up my MAC MUA on Friday. So far there are two shadesticks, a lip color and gloss I like. That's probably the extent for me. Oh and one of the eye colors. I didn't get HK'd out so I'm good. I'm actually returning some of my HK.

*Jen* said on March 17, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Deb the mint green really is pretty! It'd make a great base for Konading too :)

*Jen* said on March 17, 2009 at 2:30 PM

T.R. what from HK are you taking back? I'm pretty happy with all my purchases, but my faves are definitely the TLC's. Everything else is kind of just sitting. Well other than the accessories that Nicole got me of course--LOVE those!

Usagi Chan said on March 17, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I'm a bit into the HK madness yet, but the Sugarsweet glosses look really tempting. And the green nail polish!! So unique~~ :)

T.R. said on March 17, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Well Jen, I took back my extra lip balm, but I did get the sweet strawberry gloss. LOL so that doesn't count. I'm taking back the brush set. After much deliberation it wasn't worth it. The brushes that come in the sets aren't the same quality as the big MAC brushes and I could get larger brushes cheaper some place else. :O) I really wanted the medium makeup case and train case. But I missed out so I'll just enjoy my small petite makeup bag. I think she's going to get some real use anyway. :O)

I also took back the BBR Redhead Mineral Skinfinish. Since I bought Laura Geller I thought I'd save myself some dough and use her mineral skinfinish.

Krasey Beauty said on March 17, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Jen, this collection definitely didn't disappoint! I got to check this out yesterday at Mac Pro and I promptly fell in love!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

*Jen* said on March 17, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Thepunkcat the green polish definitely seems like it's going to be a very popular item!

*Jen* said on March 17, 2009 at 11:44 PM

T.R. I think you made a wise decision on the brush set. It's definitely cute, but as you mentioned the brushes aren't up to par with the full-sized MAC brushes, plus the set is downright expensive. I've been getting a ton of use out of my makeup bags--love them!

How're you liking the Laura Geller stuff thus far?

*Jen* said on March 17, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Krasey you have me excited to check this out in person! Hopefully I'll be able to fit it in this week :).

Anonymous said on March 18, 2009 at 7:26 AM

I am pretty new to MAC, but I love the shade stick that I have. Every time I use it, I wish they made it in more than just neutral colors. So', I'm psyched to see some of the new colors of shade sticks in this collection.

I have an appointment Friday at my MAC store to have a make-over with this collection - I wear my foundation and masacar to work Friday morning (if I am brave enough), and then the MAC girls will do the rest on my lunch hour. I've never done this before.

*Jen* said on March 18, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Kristin I'd love to hear about how your makeover goes! Sugarsweet has some very pretty colors so I'm sure you'll look springy and beautiful :)

T.R. said on March 18, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Jen I haven't gotten it yet. They said it should be here within the week. So I'll definitely let you know. They got such a BIG response so I think it took them a few days to process the orders.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on March 19, 2009 at 9:32 AM

Makes sense T.R.! The discount maybe everything an amazing deal!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!