ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Prescriptives Friends & Family: Save 30% Plus Free Shipping!

Photobucket

For one week only, receive 30% off plus free shipping on all your Prescriptives orders by entering CODE: FRIEND9 at checkout. Happy shopping everybody!

 

4 comments:

Kasumi said on March 18, 2009 at 12:32 PM

yay another sale. I kinda like this recession thing. Only for makeup of course.

*Jen* said on March 18, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Kasumi Mario Badescu also has a 10% F&F thing going on that I'll be posting about soon if you're into their products!

Unknown said on March 19, 2009 at 12:04 PM

I've never try Presciptives product, it always give me the impression the line is for more mature female (i'm 22 years young)

could anyone recommend something thats really great from this brand?

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on March 19, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Catherine they have some fun products! I like the whole "create your own gloss" thing they have on the website as it's very fun, and I've heard raves about their luminizing/illuminating primer.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!