
Saks' Friends & Family event starts today, October 15, 2009 and runs through Sunday, October 18, 2009. For these days only, enter code: FRIENDS2 at checkout to receive 10% off beauty & fragrance, 20% off jewelry, and 25% off pretty much everything else.
Please keep in mind that certain brands are excluded, although Saks fails to specify which ones in the fine print.
You can stack the F&F code with the free shipping code OCTSHIP9 for an even better deal! The Friends & Family event is also going on in stores ~ you're supposed to take in your little postcard you should have received in the mail, but Saks is usually pretty good about giving the discount to anyone who's shopping there during those days.
What will you be picking up? I'm thinking maybe a La Mer eye cream, but not much else. I'm saving for a fun purchase I'll be telling you about later today!!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
Saks F&F Currently Ongoing!
Posted by A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 10/15/2009 07:36:00 AM
Labels: deals, friends and family, Saks

12 comments:
I was cruising through the deals just yesterday and I was all high throwing stuffs into my cart. They do ship internationally, YEY! Was telling myself.....until I saw the fee they come up with...50-something bucks! OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!! Almost got a heart-attack! Are they crazy???? That's it for hauling at Saks....>_>
soooo disappointed & will not be participating. last year it was 15%. with 10% i'm barely saving tax, that's about it. i don't really need anything either, but the 15% would've made it easier to possibly buy something.
additionally, david yurman is excluded & that upsets me, lol. it's never been included, but still. :( not fun!
OMG Mary that's absolutely INSANE!!! I always hesitate to order from UK sites as I'm really afraid of the amount I'll be charged for shipping, but $50 is just madness!
Nicole you know I thought this year's percentage seemed really low but was too tired to fully process it. Thanks so much for pointing this out to me!
I've actually been dying to get a David Yurman piece - I've been seeing so many of his gorgeous rings lately and I've always wanted one. Sadly I don't think I'll be getting one though.
With the Sephora F&F so close, I won't be indulging in anything at Saks this time around.
True Kit! It's only days away! Yay!!
Well I guess I am the loan spender here. I purchased the Bobbi Brown Earth Metal Lip & Eye Palette. And I am darn excited. Thanks once again for the tip.
Katrina I'll be spending a little too! A little retail therapy is good for the soul :). Great choices!
What a great deal!! Hmm. . . still waiting until Canada can have one of these great deals too
www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com
Lisa I love friends and family events - beauty at a discount, how can I not be happy? :)
I missed this. I'm really waiting for the UD FnF again. I thought I'd buy from Sephora but everything I want is sold out. Saw the UD Book of Shadows II palette in person was kind of iffy on the colors. I think I like the first one better and really want that one even though it's sold out everywhere.....:O)
Talia I always want things after they've sold out - I guess I'm just slow on the uptake lol.
Post a Comment