ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

ABS' Five: YSL Exclusives From Saks


1) Yves Saint Laurent Skin Restoring Skincare Palette ($69): A skincare palette that combines two specialist formulae in one glamorous compact, to target skin affected by stress, pollution, climate changes and lack of sleep. This palette helps regain soothed, perfectly hydrated and smoothed skin. The upper compartment of the palette contains lip balm, while the lower contains facial cream. The compact is very reminiscent of my YSL Semi-Loose Powder which I actually still quite adore but if it's just as bulky, I'm not too interested.


2) Yves Saint Laurent Instant Eye Wake-Up Patches ($52): Your must-have anti-fatigue beauty partner for fresh and radiant eyes. These ultra-fresh and transparent patches decongest, smooth and clarify the particularly delicate eye area. Fine lines appear smoother, skin around the eyes is left feeling moisturized and clarified and energized.

Lately my eyes have been in desperate need of some additional TLC ~ the insanely long hours that I've been working have been wreaking havoc on my complexion, and it's definitely starting to show. These sound like they'd be a godsend!


3) Yves Saint Laurent Lip Re-Plumping Concentrate ($39): Smoothing concentrate visibly plumps lips and redefines the lip contour, to offer comfort, definition and radiance. Leaves lips looking well shaped, luscious and sensual, and feeling more supple and smoother. Fits perfectly into your handbag, to moisturize and beautify your lips at any time of the day.

Okay so that's not five but I figured I go over so often that I'd stay under five for a change of pace! What do you think of these products?

 

8 comments:

. : * justine * : . said on October 15, 2009 at 1:57 AM

So I am super excited that MURALE now sells ySL. But anyway. Have you tried the DuWop Eye gels? They are multi-use and they seem very similar to the YSL patches.

http://shop.duwop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4

Unknown said on October 15, 2009 at 5:57 AM

Hey, good to see you! ^.^
I like the cream and the lip re-plumper....it would be useful in this icy-windy weather we have here #_#

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 15, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Justine I haven't tried them but I have seen them around and always contemplate giving them a try. For some reason I love products that look like gels/jellies!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 15, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Thanks Mary! Things are finally a little less crazed at work (just a tiny bit) and so I'm able to squeeze in a few moments here and there.

~Lisa said on October 15, 2009 at 6:19 PM

I want to try the eye patches!! And maybe the skincare palette. Lately I've been sleeping late and my skin doesn't look so good >.<

www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 15, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Lisa my skin's looking not so good for the opposite reason - sleep deprivation!

T.R. said on October 19, 2009 at 8:36 AM

All of this just looks decadent. LOL but I guess that's what one should expect from high end brands.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 19, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Talia YSL does really have something decadent about it - maybe it's all the gold? :)


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!