ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

A Little Chloe to Brighten Your Days...


Here's a little Chloe to brighten your days the way that you've all brightened mine these past few weeks. Lately I've been receiving a spurt of e-mails about how much some of you have been loving the blog, and I know that I'm terrible about responding to these quickly but I just wanted you all to know that I really do appreciate each and ever one of these!

Plus I realized that it's been much too long since I've posted a photo of my darling Chloe here on ABS ~ a lot of you have been asking about her, and here she is in all her adorable (but menacing) glory! Shower her with love and I'll be sure to let her read through the comments.

 

16 comments:

T.R. said on October 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM

OMG Chloe looks so adorable. If only I could get Zoe to hold still so I can get a great shot of her. The little cutie pie.

AskMeWhats said on October 13, 2009 at 1:40 AM

awwww Chloe is adorable!!!!!!!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 13, 2009 at 7:42 AM

Talia a large part of why I got the new camera (other than for the blog of course) was so that I could snap quick shots of Chloe. The shutter speed on my old one was ridiculously slow and all my photos of her were blurry as she so rarely sits still!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 13, 2009 at 7:42 AM

Thanks Askmewhats! I love the positioning of her paws in this one - she looks like such the little lady =P.

Elaine Katko said on October 13, 2009 at 10:06 AM

So cute Jen!

Didi said on October 13, 2009 at 12:20 PM

aww - she's got the cutest puppy face! I hate when they give you that innocent look after doing something really naughty. They get away with everything - LOL!

gio said on October 13, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Chloe is soo cute!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 13, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Chloe says thank you Elaine! Oh and she also thanks you for the yummy Urban Decay lipsticks - she loves to get her nose right up in my face and sniff at my lips when I'm wearing those!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 13, 2009 at 4:15 PM

LOL Didi - I know exactly what look you're talking about. The "yes you just stepped in a puddle of my pee that I left especially for you as vengeance for not sharing your food with me......but please don't punish me because I love you and I'm adorable" face!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 13, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Gio she's such a little monster but I look at that sweet, loving little face and those gorgeous brown eyes and I fall a little more in love each day! =P

~Lisa said on October 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Waa!! Such a cute liddo doggie!! xD

Anastasia said on October 13, 2009 at 5:12 PM

You know I'm a cat person... But when I come steal Nicole, I might need to take Chloe, too.

She's adorable <3

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 13, 2009 at 6:31 PM

LOL Lisa I hear that so often before Chloe takes a snap at somebody =P.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 13, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Ana I'll be squirreling them away from you! Well you can have Chloe, but Nicole is mine all mine!

Ying said on October 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM

oh she is so small.. =X so cute thou hehe

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 15, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Awww thank you Ying! She's actually a little Yorkie giant (compared to others I've seen LOL) but she's my little baby!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!