ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

ABS Wants: Ed Hardy Color Kits


Ed Hardy's new 'Love Kills Slowly'
(top) and 'Geisha' (bottom) kits ($55 each) are you basic look in a box type of thing, with the fun addition of Ed Hardy's Eau de Parfum Solid and the Love & Luck Eau de Parfum Solid. It's conveniently packaged with all the brushes you need and contains lipstick, gloss, shadow and bronzer plus some cute brushes from the looks of things.

My favorite part? The 'stage-makeup lights' running along the two outer flaps. Rather useless but pretty cute!

Availability: Nordstrom

 

14 comments:

Anonymous said on October 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM

hi! i actually saw these kits available at century 21 ... didn't catch the prices but if anyone is interested maybe they should check there first?

♥ mia said on October 8, 2009 at 11:50 AM

wow nice palette! it's kewl that it's got a bronzer too (don't think i've seen a palette with a bronzer before), and brushes! how convenient :)

Didi said on October 8, 2009 at 12:26 PM

LOL - so those are stage makeup lights! I thought they were little holes to hold thin makeup brushes. I dunno - just my first thought when I saw them :)

Anonymous said on October 8, 2009 at 12:33 PM

These are really cute! I've never actually smelled either of these scents. Have you?

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 8, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Thanks so much for the info Anonymous! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for these at Century 21 then. Not sure if I'd buy it, but they are really cute!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 8, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Mia I didn't even know Ed Hardy made cosmetics, but these are really adorable! I do need to stop patrolling the Nordstrom site for new releases though.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 8, 2009 at 12:45 PM

LOL Didi it took me awhile too. I read the description and then was all "What stage lights?" ~ they're tiny!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 8, 2009 at 12:46 PM

I actually haven't Deb ~ I'm curious as to the quality of these palettes and really kinda just want them for the cuteness/novelty factor.

Anastasia said on October 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I love the packaging and the whole concept, even the names of them, but the colours look a bit too dull :[

T.R. said on October 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Really cute. I LOVE palettes. And these past few months have brought out some great ones. The pink one is my favorite.

~Lisa said on October 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Wow! The packaging looks great! Love the lighting feature alongwith the big mirror. I want to get the pink one!! ^.^

*Jen* said on October 11, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Ana I'll admit I was temporarily blinded by the cuteness and failed to notice that I wouldn't really wear those eyeshadow shades LOL.

*Jen* said on October 11, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Talia I LOVE palettes too although I hardly ever get them as I find I just don't really reach for them.

*Jen* said on October 11, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Lisa aren't they cute? The stage lights idea is pretty clever.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!