ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

ABS Wants: 2 Palettes From Sephora

The Runway Palette ($175 Value for $49)
A Sephora-exclusive kit featuring all the products you need to create the hottest beauty looks of the season—offered at one pretty price!

This kit was created to make applying Fall 2009's hottest runway looks easy and fun. The season's color palette allows for endless combinations with the smoky gray eyes, bronzed nude cheeks, and pops of vibrant eye color. Complete with a smoky-gray eye palette, six runway-inspired eyeshadow shades, three silky powder blushes, and a best-selling bronzer, you'll be on your way to creating your own custom, vibrant fall looks in no time.

This set contains:

- Essential Palette in Gray
- Blush in Big Easy, Rome, and Topeka
- Medium Bronzer
- 6 Button Eye Shadows in Emerald Green, Charcoal Blue, Shimmering Green-Gold, Golden Brown, Dusk Blue, Matte Purple


I'm usually not a big Cargo fan, not that I've actually tried any of their products. There's just something about the way that they're packaged that doesn't appeal to me, and that in turn results in my not purchasing cosmetics from them. Silly but true. But I'm a sucker for cable-knit anything and I happen to love buttons (I know I'm weird!), so seeing these two things combined into a makeup palette is like going to my little happy place. I want this! I need it! I must have it!


Sephora Brand Colorful Artist Palette ($30)
An exclusive, fifteen-shade, next-generation eyeshadow ensemble. Discover this set of highly pigmented, long-lasting shadows that reinvent color intensity. These show-stopping shades have the perfect, high-payoff combination of brilliant color, an easy-blending formula, and endless versatility that will revolutionize your eye-makeup outlook and deliver stunning effects. Experiment with multiple finishes: matte, glitter, and metallic shimmer. Apply your color dry for a natural vibe or dampen your brush and apply wet for an all-out sophisticated stare. Let inspiration be your guide and watch your makeup go from everyday to extraordinary.

So this isn't nearly as cute as the Cargo palette, but it's pretty high on my to-buy list considering that I've been wanting a Coastal Scents palette forever and still haven't managed to get my hands on one. I do think it's a little pricey at $30 considering it's Sephora brand, but it does look pretty good. Not as good as that Cargo though! =P

 

13 comments:

Usagi Chan said on September 3, 2009 at 5:43 PM

I wasn't a big Cargo fan either, but after purchasing the 7in7 kit I'm smitten with the brand. I specially like TexasLash mascara, which works amazingly well with my lashes. The essential palettes are great too!
I'm curious about the runway palette, looks like it's a great deal for the price!

Ying said on September 3, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Wooooo. I want the sephora palette. How r you today jenn.

T.R. said on September 3, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I want the colorful artist palette. Not feeling the first one that much. But definitely the second. I've decided I LOVE LOVE LOVE palettes. :O)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 4, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Thepunkcat I think the Cargo palette looks so seriously amazing, I really want it! Strangest thing - I don't seem to have gotten my comment notification for the comments for this post. I was sad that nobody was commenting LOL!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Ying I'm a little worried. Chloe seems to be really sick and I'm dying to just get out of work and to take her to the vet.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM

T.R. I love palettes too! I rarely use them (other than my self-created MAC palettes) but I love having them for some reason LOL.

Ying said on September 4, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Oh no. What happened to her. Oh no. Sometimes I think dogs are so helpless. You should go wrap your work up and take the poor puppy to the vet. It's long weekend too. Lots of ppl are not in or take off early today. Hope your doggy feel better.

*Jen* said on September 4, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Ying yeah I'm really worried that the vet will take off early! She's been having strange stool and I found blood in it this morning! I'm so worried/scared.

Ying said on September 4, 2009 at 11:28 AM

My dog always eat random stuff on the ground causing diareah. Sigh. So gross. But having blood is a sign of internal bleeding. If she is still very active and eat fine then it's not too bad yet. Call the vet and make an appointment. Poor doggie.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 4, 2009 at 11:31 AM

She's been refusing to eat which is very very worrisome because she's usually crazy active and will literally eat anything and everything. But now she won't touch her food, even when I make up something special for her.

Ying said on September 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Oh no. Go to vet. Call them !!!!!!!! If you don't have time to go ask a family member to go. Hope she feels better!

*Jen* said on September 4, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Ying the earliest appointment I could get was for tomorrow at 9 am. I hope Chloe can hold out until then, poor thing!

Ying said on September 4, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Oh good they r open tomorrow. Poor baby. Hope she will feel better soon


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!