
Sorry for the terrible photo quality! I got home tonight to find this package from a very very lovely friend awaiting my arrival. It's already dark out, of course, but I couldn't resist taking photos to share with everybody anyway! So you'll just have to bear with me :).
She included this super adorable card - it looks like cats tightening up those pores with a Queen Helene Mint Julep mask LOL! Oh and everything was packaged absolutely beautifully. 
She got me an Illamasqua gloss in Electrify which has been on my wishlist since one of the MA's tried this on me during the Sephora Times Square opening - it's gorgeous! These tubes are really long and skinny, and I love that I now have a lipstick case that fits them perfectly! 
Two wonderful Philosophy lip products - Kiss Me lip treatment and Superglossy gloss. I'm so excited to try the lip treatment out tonight. Can't wait to see how it compares to my beloved Lip Slip!
Another Chanel Glossimer in Courtisane! I have to admit I giggled when I saw this, since Nicole also got me this very recently. It's such a gorgeous color so I'm more than happy to hav ea backup of it!
Tons of fun samples from L'Occitane, Essie, OPI, Urban Decay, Bliss, Caudalie, Dior, Clarins, Versace and Jonathon. Lots of things for me to play with!
And last but not least, some goodies for my tummy - which I've already started eating =P.

Thank you so so much Elaine I absolutely adore everything! Tomorrow is going to be one heck of a fun morning for me!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

19 comments:
wow.. i wish somebody could send me packages like these =)
OMG!!! You got an Illamasqua gloss! This brand is high on my to try list. I read that it's not as good in real life but your pic says otherwise. I want!
you have a fabulous package day! awesome!
rhaindropz i'm really lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. i love receiving packages, it's always so much fun to open them up to see what's inside!
jojoba i happen to really love the illamasqua glosses. yes they could be a little better in terms of consistency but they look so fabulous on so i don't really have any complaints. plus the packaging is really cute!
Jen, all your goodies look so good. Aww I love gifts/goodies. I can't wait to see your reviews, etc. Elaine that was very sweet of you. :O)
Tala I don't know what I've done to deserve all this wonderfulness but I'm definitely most appreciative! I've already dug into many of the items, although I must admit I'm a little distracted today due to the fact that Chloe seems to be really sick.
It looks like you got some Urban Decay lipsticks too. Which shades?
I love Pocky! I was surprised to find that my local Wal-Mart carries the small boxes.
How cute are all those packages? That's so sweet of Elaine...I don't know what's making me drool more, the Tim Tams or the makeup, LOL! When I lived in Australia I used to down those like there was no tomorrow...
Deb Elaine got me Lovechild and Naked - two shades that have been on my lipstick. She seriously did such an amazing job shopping for me! I absolutely love everything and I'm so thrilled :).
I think I've seen Pocky at my Target. It's good stuff! =D
LOl marce! So I had my first two Tim Tam slammers today - sooo many calories but OMG sooo decadently delicious!
That was so sweet of Elaine. All your new goodies look great, can't wait for the reviews!
I adore the pic of the cats with their facial masks on. Illamasqua makes some remarkable products...your gloss looks really pretty and I am glad you finally got the thing you wanted from your sweet friend.
I haven't heard of Chanel Courtisane gloss before, and now I am curious so I will check out the counters and online if it is a me-colour as well.
Fantastic haul, btw, enjoy
Amazing haul!!! Everything was very beautifully packed <3I love the card with the kitties on it, hehe :)
Gio it really was! I promise that there will be reviews coming soon!
Birkinbagbeauty I'm currently loving just about all things Illamasqua!
I have a swatch of Courtisane up somewhere on the blog - it's a gorgeous vibrant pink that's very very pretty.
Thepunkcat I loved all the little boxes and tissue paper, it made opening everything so fun!
Thank you Elise!
what do you think of the Kiss Me Tonight ?
Hey Anonymous!
So I happen to really love it! It's very moisturizing and feels great on the lips but there's no tackiness or stickiness to it so it's very easy to wear. I'll admit that the Lip Slip still holds a very special place in my heart and I may like that a little more, but it's also sticky and I kind of wake up with linty lips LOL so this is a great summer alternative.
Post a Comment