ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Limited Edition Christian Siriano for VS Makeup!


Fashion phenom Christian Siriano makes his beauty debut with this exclusive limited-edition collection for new VS Makeup. The collection interprets the themes of his Fall 2009 fashion collection with soft, luxurious textures and strong, rich colors. Imported.

You know that thing that happens when you see a particular beauty product, the world stands still and your heart screams "I WANT!"? LOL okay me neither, but let's just say when I saw the hotness that is Christian Siriano's Kajal Eye Liner, I was tempted to go running for my nearest Victoria's Secret to play around with it. Check out the rest of his limited edition collection below!

Christian Siriano Kajal Eye Liner ($12)
Look luxe. Sumptuous, creamy, pigment-rich kohl liner, inspired by an ancient Egyptian beauty ritual, glides on for the ultimate smudged, smoky effect.
Christian Siriano Silky Eye Shadow ($12)
Unveil eye-catching color. Pigment-rich formula with satiny texture drapes lids in pure color.
Christian Siriano Lip Gloss ($12)
Find gloss perfection. Lasting shine and rich color to wear alone for pure gloss or to layer over lipstick.
Christian Siriano Bronzer/Highlighter Trio ($16)
Create a flawless faux glow. Illuminating trio of bronzing powders combine to create a fresh, sun-kissed face.
Christian Siriano All-Over Bronzing Powder Brush ($18)
Brush on opulence. This silky, natural-hair brush offers a gentle, even application. In a beautiful Nile-blue satin drawstring pouch.

Compact, square-shaped, zip-around clutch is covered in Siriano's signature ruffles. In a cocoa patent finish.


 

20 comments:

T.R. said on August 11, 2009 at 3:30 AM

Jen, can you get these at victoria secret the store? And I agree I want that Kohl pencil. And the prices are reasonable. The big brush is cute. Hmmmmm. Maybe just maybe. :O)

Sureyya said on August 11, 2009 at 4:25 AM

i want that bag! it's black and frilly..what more could i want! xx

Anastasia said on August 11, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Those are MUCH cheaper than I was expecting! For $12 that eyeliner is certainly worth checking out.

Unknown said on August 11, 2009 at 7:31 AM

I've seen Christian Siriano on Project Runway and he was always sooo creative and fun. And wowwwwww! :) The collection looks awesome! I love the makeup bag, too! Aaaaaaah!

*Jen* said on August 11, 2009 at 9:58 AM

T.R. one of my readers told me that they saw these in store, plus in the beauty area they even had a $10 off $30 purchase coupon!

*Jen* said on August 11, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Suki isn't it darling? I love ruffles!

*Jen* said on August 11, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Anastasia I was pretty shocked by the affordability of it all too - I've gotten used to paying ridiculously high prices for my items I guess. I really need to get my hands on that liner - will have to stop by a Victoria's Secret today!

*Jen* said on August 11, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Noelle I'm a huge Project Runway fan and Christian definitely had HUGE personality and lots of talent. This collection seems to represent him well and it's looking great from what I've seen.

Catherine said on August 11, 2009 at 10:22 AM

The kajal liner is hot, but omg I want the bag! Fierce and adorable at the same time! :D

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 11, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Catherine and it's such a serious bargain for $12!

Anonymous said on August 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM

LOL...I think you and I were on the same wavelength about the Kajal. When someone posted a link of tPF, the first thing that caught my eye was that. It sort of reminds me of that Kajal that Guerlain put out not too long ago. The price isn't too bad either. I also think the frilly makeup bag is cute.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 11, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Deb I'm going to make an effort to stop by a Victoria's Secret sometime this week as I'm anxious to check out that Kajal pencil. I immediately thought of the Guerlain too when I saw this, and I'm loving that it's not $30!

Anastasia said on August 11, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I didn't cotton on that VS meant Victoria's Secret immediately. If they sell make-up here, I've never seen it.

Very YSL-looking packaging.

Marce said on August 11, 2009 at 9:00 PM

How far has this guy come? The line looks very luxe, a bit like Guerlain or Dolce & Gabanna, actually!

*Jen* said on August 11, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Ana the VS's in the US have been selling makeup for years and years - they even have separate VS stores that are dedicated solely to beauty. The stuff has usually been on the Bath & Body Works ends of the spectrum - heavily scented body mists, lotions, etc. and rather unimpressive, but this collection has captured my attention.

*Jen* said on August 11, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Marce this collection will definitely catch the eyes of many women!

Ragrunzel said on August 12, 2009 at 10:55 AM

WOAH. That eyeliner+_+ and it looks affordable! Unfortunately, they won't have that in Germany I think.

*Jen* said on August 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Ragrunzel I'm hoping to have time to pop by VS today to check it out, although it's looking more and more unlikely.

Anonymous said on September 15, 2009 at 10:58 AM

i want tht liner does any 1 hav any idea whther it is available in canada???

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Anonymous sadly I have no idea ~ sorry I wasn't of more help!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!