ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

ABS' July Giveaway Winner!



The winner of this eye-popping MAC Full Fuchsia blush and MAC Pro Blush Palette is.........

EVE!!!

Congratulations and I'll be in touch shortly to obtain your shipping info!

 

8 comments:

T.R. said on August 4, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Congratulations Eve!!!! I hope you enjoy your gifts. :O)

Anastasia said on August 4, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Congratulations Eve!
I'm not so sad, 'cause I've found my HG blush and it wouldn't fit in a palette.

Love rooooock!

Omg, the word verification is "conest", SO CLOSE.

justltee said on August 4, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Congrats to Eve. Lucky Duck! Ha!

*Jen* said on August 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM

T.R. I love that you're always one of the first to congratulate the winners! <3 And I wanted you to know I'm still pondering your "closer to me" mystery statement!

*Jen* said on August 4, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Ana you know I'm still so jealous of that blush, it's gorgeous! I don't know if it was you or somebody else who showed me those hilariously mean word verifications. And I love when you mention the cute ones to me! :)

*Jen* said on August 4, 2009 at 2:58 PM

LT one of these days you'll win a great prize too! =P

Evie said on August 6, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Thanks for the love, everyone.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 6, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Congrats Eve!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!