..Huh? Seriously?! I'm like double, triple checking the name to make sure.. LOL I never won anything online before xD You're awesome! Thank you sooo much!<3
Congrats again! If you have the time and feel so inclined, please feel free to e-mail me your contact info/mailing address so that I can get your package out to you ASAP. Otherwise I'll send you an e-mail asking for all that hopefully within the next day or so.
Have fun playing with the mascaras! I've been wearing them everyday this week (LOL all two days I guess) and they're great!
Awww, Jen thank you. When I saw the contest I debated but said naw...you just got a great brush kit. :O) You're sweet. I know Ana's BACK I'm so happy. I went over and posted. I'm glad I still subscribe so I got the email last night. :O)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!
8 comments:
..Huh? Seriously?! I'm like double, triple checking the name to make sure.. LOL I never won anything online before xD You're awesome! Thank you sooo much!<3
It's definitely you!! :)
Congrats again! If you have the time and feel so inclined, please feel free to e-mail me your contact info/mailing address so that I can get your package out to you ASAP. Otherwise I'll send you an e-mail asking for all that hopefully within the next day or so.
Have fun playing with the mascaras! I've been wearing them everyday this week (LOL all two days I guess) and they're great!
Congratulations person-with-completely-incomprehensible-name!
Ana it's times like these I love copy and paste! :)
Congratulations TLNHTRN. I know I was the same way when I won the last one. LOL :O) I didn't enter this one b/c I'd just won the last one.
T.R. you're so gracious as always. One of the things I adore about you.
I know you'll join me in celebrating Ana's return to blogging. Yay!! :)
Awww, Jen thank you. When I saw the contest I debated but said naw...you just got a great brush kit. :O) You're sweet. I know Ana's BACK I'm so happy. I went over and posted. I'm glad I still subscribe so I got the email last night. :O)
I'm still so happy Ana's back! I need to pop by today to see if there's anything new :)
Post a Comment