ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Happy Summer from Bobbi Brown: Save 25%!


Today through June 11, 2009, enjoy 25% off all your Bobbi Brown purchases (plus free shipping with any $60+ order) by entering code: SUMMER1 at checkout!

As many of you know (thanks to my constant babblings on the blog), I've been wanting to get my hands on their Skin foundation for the longest time but haven't been able to justify it. Now may be my chance! If only I knew what shade I was...

 

8 comments:

Anastasia said on June 9, 2009 at 2:19 PM

ARGH! I'm SO JEALOUS! My current make-up wishlist is made up ENTIRELY of Bobbi Brown and MAC products, and WE don't get a discount event!

Although, I'm waiting to see if my Estee Lauder friend will pick them all up for me with her 50% discount, so I shouldn't complain.

I'm after that same foundation, in (00) Alabaster or whatever the lightest shade is, and corrector in porcelain bisque to replace the one that I lost, since it's my HG concealer. After that, all I want is MAC eyeshadow in Electric Eel and Aquadisiac and I'm happy for a while.

Since Bobbi Brown do so many shades, and they run quite light, you really should find a counter to get shade matched rather than risk buying it online.

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 3:22 PM

ana don't be jealous you have access to all those fabulous UK drugstore brands that my grubby, cosmetics-hoarding hands will never touch!

i really hope your estee lauder friend comes through for you! 50% discounts are as close to free as we'll ever get =P

i so need to find the time to get color-matched before this discount event ends, although it's looking to be highly unlikely.

Didi said on June 9, 2009 at 6:06 PM

holy moly? a 50% discount? i'd give my right arm for that! ok maybe not my whole arm. maybe just my right pinky...

I've not tried this but I thought I read on some forums that in comparison, Armani's foundation is better than Bobbi Brown's?

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Didi I think I'd give a pinky toe but no fingers! =P I remember when an Estee Lauder employee/family friend got us a 50% discount on La Mer--it was glorious!!

I've been wondering whether how the Armani and the Bobbi Brown compare. The Armani definitely feels nicer from the quick trials I've done on my hand.

Nicole said on June 9, 2009 at 7:46 PM

such a great deal, but i will be passing. from what i remember when i tried the BB foundation on my hand, i do prefer the armani a million times better. i feel that the armani is much lighter. do you think you'll be getting anything finally? there's nothing i really want/need, lol.

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 8:18 PM

nicole i think i might save my money for the armani, though, i'm not sure.

Anastasia said on June 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM

And you get wonderful Korean products! Having said that, I just sold my entire Barry M collection (16 of 'em) on eBay because I just barely used them. As much as I like them, I've gone off loose powder shadows a bit because they're a hassle and my Barry M was being neglected, so it's gone to a new home.

If only I could get rid of my horrid Mac foundation I hate! I won't buy more foundation while I have it because it's wasteful, but there's so much left... ._.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on June 10, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Rarely Ana, very rarely :(. I don't get out to Korea often enough.

I have an aversion to MAC foundations even though I've only tried a few. Have no idea why!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!