
I know what you're thinking ~ it's about time! It's definitely been more than a month since I've posted one of ABS' monthly giveaways-forgive me! Things have been hectic, and honestly I just haven't really been seeing products that I'm excited to give away on the blog that I can afford =P. But I promise to get back into the swing of things, and I figured this small giveaway would be a nice way to start things off.
Enter to win Fresh's Magic Wands Mini Mascara Duo (which I'll be reviewing for you soon), Revlon's Runway Collection Nails in Sequins, and Revlon Fantasy Lengths in Flirty (see more photos HERE).


Fresh's Magic Wands Mini Mascara Duo is a mascara layering kit featuring Supernova Mascara and Firebird Mascara for a stunning combination. I was really excited to find these two as part of an affordable mini trial set, and I hope you are too!
HOW TO ENTER: Leave me a comment by midnight, June 21, 2009 (EST):
1) Naming your favorite mascara and explaining what makes it so amazing (you know I'm always looking for new candidates for the Mascara Series!); and
2) Spelling out your e-mail address (ex. a.beautyful.sentiment at gmail dot com) so that I know where to reach you.
Double your chances of winning by signing up to receive A Beautyful Sentiment updates via e-mail! If you're already signed up via e-mail, please be sure to either tell me in your original comment, or to leave me a second comment telling me that you're a subscriber.
AND TRIPLE your chances of winning by following me on Twitter! Just leave me your Twitter username in the comments below so I know who you are (either in your original comment or in a separate comment).


185 comments:
My favorite mascara is Blinc Kiss Me because it doesn't give me panda eyes! I have fairly thick lashes to start with, and Kiss Me gives a slight thickening and darkens my lashes. The removal method also never gets old for me :)
lindaptruong at gmail dot com
I'm also following you on Twitter, my username is leendats!
Hello!
My favorite mascara is L`oreal Telescopic, because it gives very neat and proficient result with its sophisticated brush.
My email is glamorouxx at gmail dot com
and I am also subscriber and following you on Twitter with username glamoroux.
Thanks for this wonderful giveaway! Honestly I don't have a favorite mascara to date. I only have the Maybelline Colossal mascara and I know you've already reviewed that. I'm dying to try the Fresh supernova!
I subscribe to your email updates.
I also follow you on twitter as nina0205.
green_gecko39 at yahoo dot com
1. favorite mascara is lash blast for sure =] it gives volume and doesn't flake at all! and it's relatively cheap.
2. xtina115 at gmail dot com
My fave is Diorshow, I know, so boring! But it gives me falsey-like lashes and doesn't flake:) My email is sarah at wasted dot com.
Thanks for the giveaway!
My favorite mascara right now is Cargo's LashActivator . It has lots of nourishing properties in it and they claim that it'll make your lashes healthier, longer and more voluminous after 30 days of use. I find that its a good everyday mascara because it doesn't clump and its kind of like a lash tint. The downside is that its $36, but you can get it in the 7in7 kit and the value will be totally brought down.
fondie350 at hotmail dot com
i already signed up to receive emails from you. =D
My favourite mascara would have to be Exceptionnel de Chanel (I think that's the name!). It holds a good curl for me and lengthens my lashes well :)
rantsfromme at gmail dot com
Also am an email subscriber under another email (julziie underscore at hotmail dot com)!
Since these are moderated, could you remove the second email somehow? LOL
My favorite mascara is the Fiberwig - I'm still in high school so I need something that won't smudge or flake (god forbid that happen during my fall tennis season where I'm outside for nearly 2 hours in the afternoon!) in many situations and this is natural enough for me to comfortably wear without having people look at my lashes and then deem that I overload on mascara.
hiya! i'm loving becca mascara, it applies on really well and the definition is pleasing. althouhg i bought it in bronze for a change of pace and i think it's not wowing me as much as black would, it makes the look a bit softer and i'm not sure that's me! but i think it's a great mascara that most people might not have heard of.
sara.hollander @ gmail.com
i already follow you on twitter, my username is squarrell.
I haven't ventured out much with mascara. I'm using L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof and it works well. It holds the curve, and doesn't run in hot weather
I'm an email subscriber, and twitter follower (juan_hurrican)
My favorite mascara is Lancome Courbe Virtuose because it's so smooth and keeps my eyelashes curved.
I'm a subscriber.
lovelyinspiron at yahoo dot com
i've always been scared of mascara smudging all over but i've always wanted to have pretty lashes. that's the reason why i haven't been very adventurous with mascaras. i've been using my ever bilena clear mascara (a local brand) for the longest time but i still long for long and full lashes.
btw, i've been subscribed via email to your blog for some time now and i really enjoy reading your blog.
ilaybalilay at yahoo dot com
My favorite mascara is Paul & Joe Curly mascara as it stays curled for the whole day and it doesn't clump my lashes :)
ntiu1027 at gmail dot com
My favorite mascara is Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Waterproof. I think its the only drugstore brand I've tried so far that doesn't weigh down my curls without applying a primer first. Just read your post about MF being pulled from the US :(:(:( Kiss Me is a great for this too but kinda hard to obtain.
Mengxi.qiao@gmail.com
Thanks! :)
Hi, my favourite mascara is Masterpiece by Max Factor because, although it's pretty cheap compared to other high-end brands, it lasts long and make your eyelashes stand out. Furthermore, I also heard it's very similar to Chanel's one!
My e-mail is: lumychan (at) hotmail (dot) com
I receive your updates via e-mail and I'm following you on Twitter (Lumyjj)
linda you're lucky to have nice thick lashes to begin with! and yes the removal of blinc is so much fun--i love removing tubing mascaras!
Linda thanks for twittering with me!
Glamorouxx I've heard good things about this one. Thanks so much for subscribing!
Nina it can be hard to choose--I don't think I'd be able to name just one favorite mascara, partially because none of them do everything that I want. Maybe I expect too much lol.
Thank you for subscribing and following me on Twitter!
Chewed Checkers Lash Blast is a really nice solid mascara. And I love the sparkly version solely for the fun pink tube!
Sarah I know that those who love Diorshow really really love it! I think I'm allergic to it, but it was a really nice mascara!
I love Lancome Definicils. Not only does it lengthens my lashes, there are no clumps on them. It separates them as well. If you are not skilled in applying false lashes, I highly recommend this mascara.
VanessasSecret4 at aol dot com
I am a subscriber.
VanessasSecret4 at aol dot com
I follow you on twitter.
Twitter ID- VanessasSecret4
My favorite is Anna Sui lengthening mascara(like the *only* Anna Sui items that's worth its price, and I have a butt load of those...).
It lengthens pretty darn well without that much clumps, not to mention the tube is super pretty and it smells nice as well...
my e-mail is citrinesblog @ gmail dot com (Subscriber)
Awesome giveaway Jen! My fav. mascara is Maybelline's full -n- soft...never clumps, flakes and does exactly what it says...makes my lashes full and soft! Oh and my fav. part about it, is that it's SUPER easy to wash off..zero rubbing of the eyes (I use the non water-proof, and it never smudges!)...I of course follow you via email..but still haven't decided if I want to hop on the twitter bandwagon yet..:/ Here's my address Aleksis210@hotmail.com
mkt350 have you notice any growth in your lashes so far? i've been looking for an effective lash growth product.
thanks for subscribing! :)
XOVINTAGELOVE exceptionnel is a gorgeous mascara! i receive it as a gift and i love it for quick drama.
i can only moderate the comments by either deleting them entirely or permitting them, but once this is posted you can delete the entire comment by clicking delete forever if you want and then recommenting =P
Luca I had issues with Fiberwig flaking into my eyes, but I'm happy to hear that it works great for you and stays put, even while you play tennis!
SEH i've never heard of that one! i'm going to have to stop by the becca counter in bergdorf (i think they have one) to check this out.
thanks for following me!
halifax i've never actually tried that one. is it love or just like:)
lily i tried that one a few months back and it was a nice light mascara.
ilaybalilay i hate smudging mascaras! the key is to experiment--don't be afraid to play around!
askmewhats i'm going to have to see if the paul & joe counter @ bergdorf carries this mascara. it sounds really nice.
vanessa it's so tragic that max factor is being pulled from the US when they make sooo many fabulous mascaras. i've never tried and lied so many mascaras from a single brand!
lumy the max factor mascaras are definitely comparable to the high end brands, and are even better than a lot of department store mascaras i've tried.
thanks for following and subscribing!
cdziuba i've found that some of my fave mascaras are from the drugstore! money doesn't always buy quality i guess =P
and thanks for updating with your e-mail address cdziuba!
vanessa the lancome sounds like a must for me! i feel like i've tried it before, but it's worth another shot :)
vanessa thanks for subscribing to me via e-mail!
thanks for twittering with me vanessa!
LOL citrine! there's an anna sui boutique in ny--i may need to pop by to check out this mascara since it sounds pretty good. i love their packaging!
thank you aleksis!
an easy-to-remove mascara is something i'm always looking for. mine always seem to be one or the other--they look great but they're impossible to remove, or they come off easily but they look terrible and flake.
it took me forever to jump on the twitter bandwagon, and i'm still not 100% on it yet lol.
brooklynshoebabe i've picked that one up so many times at walgrees and then forced myself to put it back down. i'm always drawn in by the promise of that itty bitty little brush!
and yes boooo for max factor pulling out of the US!
thanks so much for being such a great follower! <3
forgot to mention--thank you for following me on twitter cdziuba! it can get lonely over there =P
British people too this time? My favourite mascara at the moment is actually Lancome's Virtuose. I got a trial-size one for free along with a bunch of other wonderful freebies when I bought Lancome's Hydra-Zen gel cream (which smells woooondeeerful) and it's fantastic for fanning my lashes out, curling them up and has a nice dark black pigment as well as a lot of length. It leaves them a little thinner than some volume-esque mascaras but doesn't clump them together, and works very well with another more thickening mascara over it.
Yes British people too this time Ana :)
I feel like I have a sample of Lancome Virtuose sitting around somewhere--I need to check when I get home to see if that's actually what it is since it sounds like it does great things for you. I'll take fanning, curling and lots of length at the price of sacrificing some volume!
Canadian here :D
My favourite mascara is MAC Plush Lash. Since I got an OK length lash so I just pamper my lash with a super bold dark colour and I can achieve this with one and only MAC Plush Lash. So dark it makes my lash look so much thicker! my e-mail is mzxjocie at hotmail dot com
Kanna I really wanted to love Plush Lash but I just couldn't get it to work for me--I think with my small eyes the brush was just too hard for me to wield =P
It's clinique high impact mascara for me. It gives my lashes the extra OMPH! without irritating my eyes.
here's my email address: kittenpaws215 at gmail dot com.
A subscriber I am. :)
ooo
i love Lancome's Oscillating Mascara because all the vibrations really perfectly coat my lashes in record time without clumps of trouble
e-mail: myownjudge@gmail.com
kitten i've tried very few clinique mascaras. i really need a good non-irritating mascara--i recently switched to wearing contacts almost exclusively and a lot of my mascaras don't seem to agree with them.
thanks for subscribing!
miss yaya i've had oscillation since the day it came out, and while i didn't love it at first, it's really grown on me! i love how it feels, the darkness of it, and that once it's on, it stays put!
My favorite mascara is L`Oreal H.I.P. mascara. It gives very nice volume without making your lashes stiff, as well as decent length.
I´m subscribed to e-mail updates, and my twitter is Austrian_Babe
my email: andrea (dot) buck (at) yahoo (dot) de
austrian_babe i forgot that the l'oreal HIP line even had a mascara! definitely something to be on the lookout for during bogo :)
thanks for subscribing!
Hi Jen! I read your review for the Diorshow Iconic mascara and finally got my hands on it a couple months ago. It really does a nice job of separating my lashes and lengthening them, and if I take the time to apply a few extra coats, my lashes look really thick as well! I'm still on the hunt to find my HG mascara though.
My email is nancyhvu at gmail dot com and I am a subscriber! :)
1. Benefit's BADGal Mascara in Black & Blue are currently my favorite mascaras! The formula is really nice, and it doesn't clump on me. However, it's the gigantic brush that's really amazing. That brush grabs every single one of my little lashes and coats them up, making them look amazing to me. I get a ton of compliments when I wear this mascara. I originally got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora, and loved it so much I went and bought a full size of the Black and one of the blue, too.
2. sephyrra at gmail dot com
Nancy I still haven't found that HG either. It's hard work hunting down that perfect mascara!
Do dig it out if you have it, and if not, try it in store or something. It has a curved wand and for me, it really lifts, curls, and fans out my lashes as well as making them look longer, which gives me an effect I really like. I used it over my Bourjois Liner Effect this morning and got a thick black fan of lashes which I'm pleased as punch with.
You already know I follow you on everything! I even have an RSS feed to you on my desktop which tells me when new posts go up in real-time - look!
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/AnastasiaTallis/ScreenNew.png
Thank you for the giveaway.
My favorite mascara is maybelline XXL because, I love how you could use each side of the mascara (Conditioning/mascara color) to bring out your lashes.
mrsmiki77 (At) gmail (dot) com
Phyrra I've been debating whether or not to try BADGal for the longest time. I worry that the huge brush will make for a huge mess for me, but it sounds like it's been amazing for you!
ana you said my said my five favorite words--"thick black fan of lashes." that's all i'm after--is that too much for a girl to ask for?
did i mention i dyed my hair jet black? so i need the dramatic lashes to match!
OMG i love your desktop background and the whole RSS feed thing--i've never seen it before and it's so cool! i definitely feel loved <3
you're very welcome michele, i love holding giveaways!
i think i tried that at some point waaaay back in the day before i was as obsessed with makeup as i am now. although it's hard to imagine a time i wasn't makeup obsessed!
Woot! Awesome contest!
My favourite mascara is the L'Oreal Voluminous!! It makes my lashes look really volumized and dramatic for a really great price!
Email: lisa(dot)tay1995(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm following your twitter and signed up to recieve updates via email
xMaterialGirlsx thanks for subscribing and following on Twitter!
Gotta love the well-priced mascaras!
my favorite mascara is max factor 2000 calorie mascara b/c it gives me a lot of volume and length and easily comes off.
email: honeybeat44(at)yahoo(dot)com
signing up for updates via email
My favorite mascara is Cover Girl Lash Blast (although I'll be considering Max Factor Volume Couture next). Although my lashes are a little long and thick, Lash Blast gives them the real oopmh that they need.
sgoofi at hotmail dot com
Max Factor volume couture which is sadly being discontinued :( is my fave. It keeps my lashes curled all day, is indeed very waterproof, thickens my lashes a great deal and makes them a bit longer as well. I can layer it on without clumping and it's affordable.
frostedcouture @ gmail (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
twitter.com/frostedcouture
:)
currently I'm loving Shiseido's Lasting Lift Curl Mascara. It doesn't straighten my hard-curled lashes!
I like the MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Its affordable mascara and the smudge-proof formula creates dense volume, length and definition at the tips.
natasha i love it for the amazing volume too!
michelle i think you've love the max factor volume couture--it's so gorgeous and really good for both length and volume.
hi grace!
how sad will it be when we have to resort to important max factor from aborad?
didi i've been wanting to try that, but forgot about it after purchasing the shiseido mascara base.
cstironkat i love that MAC's mascaras are so affordable. i haven't tried this particular one-it sounds great though!
I love false eyelashes by Prescriptives but i'm constantly trying out everything new that comes out too.
taragover at gmail dot com
i also like stiletto. it really made my lashes look longer.
taragover at gmail dot com
1) My favorite mascara is Napoleon Perdis Peep Show Madame Curl Curl. I bought it a few months ago and vow to always use it. It opens up your eye instantly because of the shape of the wand, doesn't clump, and curls lashes with a unique elastic formula. I loooove it.
2) eclecticldy at gmail dot com
3) I already receive email updates.
4) I now follow you on twitter. My username is eclecticldy.
I know you said you didn't think too much of it, but I loveee Covergirl lashblast!
I've tried their Lashblast luxe and it's just not as good. I think the formula's the same, just that the color isn't as inky so I don't like it as much, though it is definitely shimmery (but more in a i accidentally dusted sparkly eyeshadow on my lashes kinda way, y'know?)
but seriously, this is the best mascara ever. i have short asian lashes. they're not so sparse as they are just short. and I love how lashblast defines them all and lengthens them and i don't even need to use a curler with the up and then down mascara trick!
I have 2 favorite mascaras at the moment, Art Deco's All in One mascara and L'oreal's Lash Architect in midinght black.
kmelia13(at)gmail(dot)com
Twitter: Kmelia and subscribed.
Hey Jen! I'm not posting a comment to enter - just thought I'd tell you the two mascaras you have to try are Lancome's Hypnose and Cover Girl's Volume Exact. Your mascara reviews are usually on par with the way things work out for my eyelashes, so if we're anything alike they'll work for you! I like to combine them and I get totally insane gorgeous lashes. :D I found my CG Volume Exact at Target in a 2 pack on clearance for $7. Woohoo!
-Cedes @ TPF
My favorite mascara right now is Almay one coat nourishing mascara triple effect waterproof. It does clump at first (and you just got to be patient brushing it on a couple times), but once you get the hang of using the brush it really lengthens your lashes, volumizes, and holds the curl--I've got straight asian lashes so it helps that this can hold the curl well.
Thanks for doing this giveaway ABS! I'm subscribed to your emails too :)
mhong04(at)yahoo(dot)com
It is extremely hard to pick, but I guess Maybelline Lash stiletto would be my fave! Do you mind if I use a review I prev. wrote?
Here goes:
I know many people don't like this mascara because it's so grippy and poky, but that is the reason I LOVE this stuff. This may sound awfully strange, but I apply this in the car (I don't drive) since mascara is my last step and sometimes I spend too much time on eyeshadow. So the wand makes my life so much easier. LOL well The rubber brush is extremely precise and (usually) doesn't clump. Also, I bent the wand to make about an 80 degrees angle so it is much easier to apply. I do wish for some more volume, but I have monolid eyes. I need a really good mascara that lengthens well in order to have them show up!
xemailheather at gmail dot com
I am subscribed via email, and follow @ twitter via twtrheather!
my fav mascara is bourjois clubbing bc it makes my lashes really dramatic looking and thick
email: pakigal786 at yahoo dot come
My favourite mascara is Kiss Me Active Girl Glossy Long Mascara and I had to find a picture for it. Am hotlinking this, shhh!
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/marklhy2/Mascara/zP1020857.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/marklhy2/Mascara/zP1020873.jpg
What I like about it is the usual Kiss Me things: it has beautiful fibres, dries glossy, separates wonderfully as long as I don't smash them together before it dries. The best part about it is that it removes with a breeze with some warm water, and it does not smudge at ALL though some fibers fall out.
It doesn't give volume, but gives subtle definition, which is what I like, although I know you like huge dramatic lashes! Your lashes are so long and feathery, by the way!
This curls averagey, but the BEST curling mascara ever is Fasio Powerstay 3D curl. You've got to try it (but oil-based lose points in my book!)
Oh no I forgot to type my email address! it is theotherworldly at gmail dot com by the way and I am a suscriber! :)
I love Max Factor's 2000 calories mascara! It's cheap, relatively easy to find (not for long though, sob!), and it makes my puny asian lashes look AMAZING! No smudging, holds a curl, and gives me great volume!
tiffanielam at gmail dot com
Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara! The purple tube! It's great because it doesn't clump, it adds volume, separates, and the brush is cool!
moonstone620 (at) yahoo . com
owwww, I would love to get my hands on those Revlon lashes.
Let me reveil my HGATM (Holy Grail At This Moment) mascara: it is the Majolica Majorca Lash expansion Frame Plus. Why? it is one of the few mascara that keeps my curled lashes in its curl. The fibres lenghten my lashes like mad, and it does not look too gloppy or overdone....just sexy lashes with a naughty curl :P
the email
tropischezee_ at online dot nl
Love Maybelliene Great Lash Mascara. I've used it forever and it never fails to bring out my eyes.
Thanks for the giveaway!
Kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subscriber.
Kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tara I've tried very few Prescriptives products, but I think I'll check out their mascaras now!
Ooooh Tara I like Lash Stiletto too!
Eclecticldy I love the sound of the "unique elastic formula!"
Christina I think this may work better for you than me because your lashes aren't sparse--mine are decent length but really sparse so I think the Lash Blast doesn't have much to work with in my case :(
Melia this is the second time I've heard Art Deco mentioned in the past few days. I need to look into this brand!
Hi Charm Candy/Cedes!!
Thanks so much for stopping by to suggest these to me! I think the Lancome Hypnose has been on my list of ones to try.
I know this is going to sound stupid, but my issue with Lancome, and one of the reasons that I don't review their mascaras often, is because they make so many that I can never remember which ones I've been wanting to try, which ones I've tried and hated, and which ones I liked LOL.
Mary sounds like you're a mascara pro! I'm terrible with working out clumps--partially because I have no patience lol.
Thanks so much for subscribing to my e-mails and for entering!
Heather thanks for sharing your review with us! I really like Lash Stiletto too, and great idea with bending the brush!
MG I don't think I've tried that one, although I really like Bourjois' Liner Effect mascara for a basic, everyday look.
theotherwordly you know you had me at the pink tube!
LOL i do love the HUGE, super dramatic lashes. i'd have them every day with every look if i could. i'm dying for some lash extensions! if i won the lottery i'd definitely indulge in some =P
the long/feathery aspect of my lashes is all thanks to the mascaras i swear--my lashes are so so sad without anything on them.
is the fasio ridiculously hard to remove? all my fave curling mascaras refuse to come off :(
LOL otherwordly thanks for coming back to add your e-mail! that way i won't have to hunt you down if you win :)
tiffanie it's so sad max factor is leaving the US! don't they realize how many of us LOVE their mascaras?
stephanie i LOVE the cover girl commercials for their mascaras--they're always so convincing!
ooooh birkinbagbeauty i have that one! i haven't been using it that often so i don't really have an opinion on it yet, but i hope to review it soon.
thanks to your comment i'm going to start using it regularly to see how i feel about it. you make it sound so sexy!
hey A Reader! i've never tried great lash but i know it's a great standby favorite for many~
Thanks for subscribing A Reader!
Thanks for this giveaway! I really want to try the Revlon falsies!! XDD
My favourite mascara is the Lashblast by Covergirl. It makes my lashes look really voluminous~
My email is wendyhht(at)hotmail(dot)com
I've also signed up to recieve updates through email.
XbunnygirlsmaterialsX the Revlon falsies are really nice and great to play around with! Thanks for sharing your fave mascara with me!
Thank you dear! I use XP not Vista, so I had to use Windowblinds to skin my desktop and add transparent menus etc, and a program called Samuraize for the desktop content, it's surprisingly helpful though.
Gotta keep updated with you! <3
Ana I had windows vista for awhile and it was all too much for my simple mind.
You're so good with all the tech stuff and making things look good!
Thanks for not abandoning me :)
CoverGirl Lash Blast is the best!! I love it. It separates and lengthens lashes like you wouldn't believe. Thanks for offering this giveaway!
hmahan_5029 @ yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter hmahan_0529
I love Lashblast, it gives me so much volume!
heyhazelhazel[at]yahoo[dot]com
My favorite mascara is Majolica Majorica lash expander. I LOVE how it makes my eyelashes defined and super long. It doesn't hold the curl very well, but it doesn't smudge at all. I despise makeup that smudges.
animeluverx@gmail.com
I love MF Volume Couture and Lash Stiletto together right now! I'm always looking for better mascaras though. I follow you on twitter as Mariza Huang.
My e-mail is ashiechan at gmail dot com.
To be honest, when I first used mascara.. I've only used the ones that comes in samples when you buy a product in department stores; like Clinique and Estee Lauder.. don't remember if I liked them or not but I remember using them a lot ahha Anyways! Right now I'm using Lash Blast Luxe.. even though nobody can see the shimmer, it feels light and I don't have flakes or smudges even when my skin gets oily during the day! It gives me volume and somewhat holds my curls. I'm also using a Body Shop mascara because it was given as a gift from a friend; it says it defines and lengthens.. I guess it does that! My lashes are naturally long so I don't know but it does hold my curls better and it's not clumpy! I switch those 2 back and forth depending on my mood ^^ Wish I could try other mascaras and have suggestions but I would want to use up the ones I have so far.. and the only other one I have is Maybelline Lash Stylist in waterproof.. my first buy! But totally disappointed because I STILL don't know how to use the brush.. it gets so clumpy no matter how hard I try to do it neatly.. I don't know if that's just me or what >"< ..this is becoming a rant lol sorry!
My email is tlt1108 at yahoo dot com
I'm already an email subscriber and I have you on Twitter! My name is TLNHTRN ^^v
I like Avon Superfull mascara. Non-clumping, and it really makes my lashes look fuller!
nic0ler917 at aol dot com
Says you! Look at you with your new thumbnails to relevant posts and all your nifty blog features! I think you're more tech-savvy than you let on :]
Oh, for my birthday one of my gifts was an 8MB Hello Kitty memory stick, she's in a bunny costume for the Chinese year of the Rabbit (my sign) - how cute is it? http://www.focalprice.com/8GB_USB_Flash_Drive_Chinese_Zodiac_Rabbit_Purple_CU245U_4511.html
That's technology you gotta love :D
This might sound boring but the covergirl lashblast is my favorite mascara. It separates and doesn't clump. It also leaves my lashes more noticeable, which is what I like. Oh, and it's cheap too. Who doesn't love that?
Email is:
shopgurl101 at gmail dot com
2nd entry: I follow you via email with this same address
3rd entry: I follow you on twitter "shopgurl" is my name
NOT using mascara right now- am looking for a new one- soemone told me about a purple mascar and brown and have been looking for it- it was by lancome I believe mrs.mommyyatgmaildotcom
my fave mascara is majolica majorca lash expander! yay for your giveaway! *crossesfingers*
riellefrancois19 at gmail dot com
I like Kiehl’s Marvelous Mineral Mascara. The formula is hypoallergenic, paraben free, and fragrance-free. It gives me natural-looking lashes with the right amount of volume and color.
amandak.sunshine at gmail dot com
amandak.sunshine@gmail.com
I signed up to receive A Beautyful Sentiment updates via e-mail!
You're very welcome Heather! It's the least I can do for my wonderful readers :)
Thank you for following me on twitter Heather!
Hazel Lashblast seem to be a widespread favorite for all my readers!
Fiona the Majolica Majorca definitely wins hands down the staying-put category. Once that stuff is on it's not budging!
Mariza I've never tried those two particular mascaras together. I'm definitely going to give them a go tomorrow morning to see how they work together!
TLNHTRN before I got into makeup I relied exclusively on those samples too. And I still love them! They're so fun to play with :)
Sounds like you need to play with more mascaras! Hopefully this giveaway will give you that opportunity =P
Nicole I have the Avon dial mascara and while it's the only Avon mascara that I've tried I was really impressed with the quality!
LOL Ana thank goodness the thumbnails things was ridiculously easy and idiot-proof! Seriously--the things I do for this blog! =P
OMG that memory stick is quite possibly one of the cutest things I've seen in awhile. And what a coincidence, I've been looking for a memory stick LOL. I think I need this =X.
I'll blame you if I go broke ordering 100 of these!
Eve that's not boring at all, so many of my readers seem to love this! And yes, I LOVE affordable, good mascaras :)
MOMFOREVERANDEVER I love a plummy/eggplant colored mascara to make brown eyes really pop!
Gia when I need something that'll stay put all day and then some, that's what I reach for too. Nothing beats it in terms of longevity!
Amanda that's one that I've been very very curious about but haven't tried just yet!
Thanks so much for signing up to receive my e-mail updates Amanda. I hope you enjoy them!
Oh btw, I forgot to post my email adress:
probotect0r at directbox dot com
Sorry^^'
i would def. say laura mercier's thickening mascara. comes in a silver tube. it's SOOOOO awesome. it thickens and lenghtens like no other. it's very comparable to diorshow.. maybe even a bit better? :)
weweremonsters at gmail dot com
I love the mascara that Channel makes. It makes my lashes look thick and well defined.
Thanks!
1bmore @ gmail . com
Etude house: Black X Black Mascara!
It holds up that curl for my lashes for like really long,it doesnt clump,easy to take off,and it thicken the lashes too!my fav!
+ I'm ur e-mail subscriber too!
Email:
Hillary dot yap at gmail dot com
Ragrunzel thanks for updating with your e-mail addy!
Lovesicles I didn't even really know that Laura Mercier had any decent mascaras, but your description makes it sound might tempting!
Belinda Chanel makes some gorgeous mascaras. They're definitely amongst my favorites!
PH!3! I was wondering if the Etude House mascaras were any good while I was at the store. Now I wish I'd given them a shot!
No prob, but I can't see my topic related post (about my fav mascara) here ;_; I wrote so much
Ragrunzel I could've sworn I saw it, but maybe I'm getting confused. Sometimes comments don't get through properly to me for some reason--I'm sorry especially since you wrote so much!! Would you mind terribly sharing again?
Pretty please? :)
Ok xD first thing: I added you on Twitter and also subscribed to your blog (I read it everyday anyway).
About the mascara: maybe you remember when I told you that the COverGirl Lash Blast Luxe is my HG. This is because it does a good job in curling my hard-to-curl lashes and I also like the buildable volume. But I think you want recommendations of mascaras that you didn't try, so I recommend the Lash Queen Feline Blacks from Helena Rubinstein. Fantastic animal-print design and biiig volume! Don't know if the big brush goes well with your asian lashes though. I prefer using it together with the Diorshow Iconic.
Puuh, I always fear to have bad english.
Oooh Ragrunzel I saw that one all over the place when I was in Korea! I thought the tube was very eye-catching and I love volume!
Never worry about your English it's great! :)
Haha, they are SO cute. Check out the site they're on, there's a Hello Kitty one for each Chinese zodiac sign (Rooster was really cute too) and I think they have them in 1GB and 5GB or something as well.
I just thought it was nice and unusual to see one which was actually shaped like her, not the overpriced generic junk that just has a sticker on it.
Ana I spent all day on that site yesterday and didn't get a single thing done at work!
Aah, good to see my comment survived this time xD
Ragrunzel I'm happy to see it made it through--I hate losing comments!
I'm still looking for my HG mascara but currently my favorite is Kiss Me Heroine mascara because it makes my Asian lashes look semi-decent (and like I actually have lashes).
kelaxin at gmail dot com
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm always on the hunt for more mascaras to try. I just bought 2 Maybelline mascaras because of a sale at CVS - I may have a slight problem....
LOL Shirley I have a mascara problem too!
I really love the Kiss Me Heroine mascara as well--if it weren't so tough to remove I'd probably use it every day.
1) my fav mascara is the Heroine Make Kiss Me long and curl mascara! It's really waterproof and it keeps me lashes curled. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long. However, this mascara is hard to remove +_+ since it's super waterproof. I'm still on a hunt for a HG mascara to work on my tiny Asian lashes..
2) lisachan424 at gmail dot com
( lisachan424@gmail.com )
I love the Stiletto Mascara! It works wonders
Lisa it's one of my faves too--it's such a gorgeous mascara, but like you said, ridiculously annoying to remove!
Thanks for entering Mishia!
My fave is Kiss Me Heroine, because it's one of the rare ones that doesn't clump or smudge at all!
Email: xtsangrubyx at yahoo dot com
I'm both an email subscriber and a Twitter follower (twitter: rubietsang).
RuBie the Kiss Me mascaras, along with CoverGirl's LashBlast seem to be contenders for most popular mascara around here!
Hello - I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE Max Factor's 2000 Calorie extreme plumper mascara. I have used Lash blast (both regular and the luxe), but I simply don't get the length & volume like I do with MF. I'll be sad when it's gone, which means I should stock up for the next year now!
My email is: boobootrixie at gmail dot com.
I also subscribed as well, under the same email.
Thanks!
Great choice Alishia, it's such a nice mascara, and it doesn't hurt that it's inexpensive!
Thanks for entering my giveaway and for subscribing to my e-mail updates!
My fav. mascara is Covergirl Lash Blast because it gives my lashes so much volume. Sometimes I top it off with Maybelline's Lash Stiletto for some length.
My email is kellyzheng53 at gmail dot com.
I am also an email subscriber and also following you on twitter- my user name is tinkersweetie.
Thanks!
Kelly thanks so much for entering and subscribing!! :)
The mascara was a good price and had a sleek and catchy packaging. the overall look of the tube got me to buy it. after buying it i was quick to open it and the applicator seemed normal to most. the mascara wasn't clumpy at all, and with about 2 applications, it made my lashes noticeably longer. my eyelashes naturally curl so it didn't lengthen as much as i thought it would, but thats normal to be. it also definatly defined them. sooooo i by far love this mascara.
melanie :)
candy underscore cane underscore angel at hotmail dot come
(candy_cane_angel@hotmail.com)
Melanie sounds like a great mascara! Which one is it?
Thanks so much for entering!
My favorite mascara is avon mascara, it seems to work better than the others I have tired. Thanks for the contest!
hillary1128@yahoo.com
You're welcome Hillary! Do you have one Avon mascara that you particularly love?
The Fasio ones remove easily with the Maybelline eye and lip makeup remover; I've been using it since forever and it gets everything off, even Majolica Majorca. Wicked but totally true. I'm rocking the Majolica right now as I type this! :)
theotherwordly i really need to try that then--i ripped off like 10 eyelashes trying to remove my kiss me heroine mascara last night!
I love L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Waterproof mascara. The brush is the perfect size to deposit enough product on the lashes without smudging it around your eyes. The tapered brush lets you get to the tiny lashes in the corner of the eye. The primer and mascara combination give you long, thick, dark and well-defined lashes. They look very lush and beautiful. The "waterproofness" is great and doesn't run in wet weather or from tears. The product removes easily with a waterproof eye makeup remover. The price is only about $10.00 so it is a great value. This mascara does it all!
I receive the e-mail updates at my address: tess88js@juno.com.
I follow you on Twitter. My username is Pinkster817.
Hey Jen!
I don't wear mascara that often (since I'm monolidded and ones that work are rather hard to come by) but when I do I like to use Lancome Definicils, it really separates my lashes and doesn't clump what little I have together. This is really important for me personally since my eyelashes tend to become hidden when I open my eyes so I actually use this quiet often; it doesn't flake (for me) and removes with just my normal facewash ^^ The only downside to this mascara is the price [D=] ! (The packaging is also really compact, it actually disguises quite well in pencilcases!)
My email address is jellie underscore scramble at hotmail dot com
Hey Jen, I just subscribed!! Silly me didn't even know that was possible! Thanks! ^^
Tess thanks so much for the thorough overview! It definitely sounds worth it, especially for under $10!
Shelly it seems like Lancome makes some really nice mascaras, and I also love their sleek black packaging!
LOL Shelly! I hope that you enjoy the e-mai updates!
My favorite right now is Cover Girl Lash Blast. Thank you for your giveaway!
email subscriber :)
You're very welcome Jessilynn!
Thanks for following me on Twitter!
Jessilynn Thanks for subscribing to me via e-mail! :)
Post a Comment