ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Our Shu Uemura Pink Lippie Mystery Solved!

Photobucket

Thanks to Nicole and her very helpful Shu MA at Neiman Marcus, we no longer have to wonder what gorgeous shade the model is wearing in the promo image for Shu Uemura's Summer 2009 Rouge Unlimited Pink Collection. She's wearing the Rouge Unlimited Pink Collection lipstick in Opaque Hot Pink (PK369) layered under the Gloss Unlimited Pink Collection lipgloss in Sheer Rosy Pink (PK325N).

How fabulous is this pink lippie???

 

24 comments:

Nazia said on April 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I can't wait to see this collection! I'm usually more into pastel pink lippies. But recently I've been trying to get into pink lippies like the Shu Uemura ad you posted. If you love that, you'll love Sirop by Chanel! Check it out! I usually apply it with a lip wand to get more color and it looks fab!

nicole said on April 13, 2009 at 1:09 PM

i love this so much! <3 you really need to get yourself both the gloss and lipstick, they are perfect!

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Nazia def. stop by your local Shu counter to check out this collection, it looks to be a definite winner in my eyes!

And I've been hearing such great things about Sirop from so many people, so it's quickly headed to the top of my "must try" list. Maybe during Saks F&F!

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Nicole thanks so much for this info, I probably would've been too lazy to get around to the mall this week. Plus it doesn't help that I'm dead tired lol!

Didi said on April 13, 2009 at 5:22 PM

oo! good detective work nicole! and as always - thanks for sharing Jen!

Anonymous said on April 13, 2009 at 10:36 PM

That looks so gorgeous! Thank you so much for the info. ♥

FrostedCouture said on April 13, 2009 at 10:57 PM

That is a gorgeous lippie combo!!

Nicole is awesome :)

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said on April 13, 2009 at 11:25 PM

the pink is hot ! but pink seldom looks good on me.. haaha

Catherine said on April 13, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Wow... that is pretty fab. O_O

Vichaya said on April 14, 2009 at 3:32 AM

This collection's so lovely. I dropped by the counter yesterday and got myself PK323 from the collection and also PK301S from Shine collection. They are fabulous. I didn't get the gloss coz I'm not the type that will layer gloss over lipstick. I can only wear gloss or lipstick one at a time. But they are very lovely. Ok pigmented and moisturizing enough. BTW, I prefer wearing my lipstick from the tube and prefer them light.
:)

BBQSauceBel said on April 14, 2009 at 3:37 AM

Very very pretty pink! And I think I need Sirop now. lol!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said on April 14, 2009 at 12:40 PM

somehow I think this color only looks good on porcelain skin~ i think if it's on meeee it'll look odd~~ >_<

deb said on April 14, 2009 at 4:39 PM

That's so pretty. I don't know if hot pink lipstick would look good on me, but the pink gloss might work.
I actually picked up a pink gloss today. It's even a bright one. I got MAC Dazzleglass in Extra Amps. It surprised me that it looked so good. Even DBF liked it.

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Didi all the thanks is due to Nicole! She did all the legwork, I just bask in the glory =P

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Colette if you end up checking out these shades do let us know what you think! They look so pretty!

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Frosty indeed she is! She's seriously the sweetest, and probably the best thing that has come out of my blogging life :)

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Syn@3sTh3sI@ I'm hoping this pink looks as stunning on me as it does on the model--although somehow I doubt it =X

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Catherine isn't it seriously hot?

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Vichaya great choices! I usually don't layer lipsticks and glosses all that much, but to create that shade I definitely would!

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Faerie_bel I need Sirop too!

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Reveriepapillon I was thinking the same thing. I'm pale but not that pale--I hope it works for me!

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Deb I'll have to check that one out, I haven't seen it before but I love the sparkle of Dazzleglasses and I'm always on the hunt for more!

Kasumi said on April 18, 2009 at 8:12 PM

It's so pink! I loveee itttt. Match made in heaven.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 19, 2009 at 7:59 PM

kasumi they really are a match made in heaven! theyr pair together so gorgeously.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!