ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Happy Easter ABS Readers!


What're you up to this Easter Sunday? I'm off to get ready for church in a few minutes, then a friend's birthday dinner later tonight, and hopefully I can squeeze in a little shopping in between. Wish me luck in talking the SO into driving me up to the CCO!

I've got some fun posts coming for you this week, including my friend Cathy's photos of the Jill Stuart counter at Takashimaya in Japan. Stay tuned! :)

 

22 comments:

Roxy said on April 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Happy Easter and Happy Anniversary! xo

Krasey Beauty said on April 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Happy happy Birthday!!

contests and such said on April 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Have a great holiday! Good luck at the shopping part!
Can't wait for more posts!

Anonymous said on April 12, 2009 at 4:01 PM

thats too cute!

Nazia said on April 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Happy Easter Jen!

FrostedCouture said on April 12, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Happy Easter Jen!!

I had church bright and early this morning too and we had a lunch at our house. It's only 1 PM here and I'm very tired :P

Looking forward to more posts :)
<3 Grace

Nicole said on April 12, 2009 at 9:12 PM

happy easter! :)

deb said on April 12, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Can't wait to see the Takashimaya pics!

It sounds like you had a nice day planned ahead. Unfortunately for me, I spent most of today sleeping. I got myself a whopper of a headache! I didn't have any major plans anyway. DBF and I were going to have dinner and more than likely have desert at my parents house.

birkinbagbeauty said on April 13, 2009 at 4:10 AM

Happy Eastern Jen

ohhh, looking forward to the Jill stuart counter pictures.

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Thanks so much Roxy! How was your Easter?

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Awww thanks so much Krasey! <3

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Nessa I promise a barrage of posts tomorrow! I'm pretty exhausted today, having pulled an all-nighter =X.

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Kalila I was totally inspired by all the Peeps-themed Easter posts I saw yesterday morning!

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 9:58 AM

You too Nazia!

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I hope you have a great Easter with your family Frosty! Mine was definitely exhausting, plus it was ridiculously windy yesterday. But it was a great day--I got tons of compliments on my makeup and nails :)

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Happy Easter Nicole!

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Deb we ended up not going shopping--most of the stores were closed, plus there was a crazy amount of shopping on the way there =X.

I hope your headache's all gone this morning!

*Jen* said on April 13, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Birkinbagbeauty I totally intended to have them posted by this morning, but my lazy self didn't get them watermarked in time =X.

BBQSauceBel said on April 14, 2009 at 3:38 AM

I'm a little late, but Happy Easter! I had a wonderful Sunday with my parents and even managed to do some shopping.

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 10:21 AM

faerie_bel it's never too late for easter! sounds like you had a great day--family time is always great :)

Kasumi said on April 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM

wow time flies! i can't believe it's already Easter!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 19, 2009 at 6:20 PM

i know kasumi! last thing i remember it was mid january =P


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!