ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Photos From The Jill Stuart Counter @ Takashimaya (Japan)







Photos courtesy of my gorgeous friend Cathy's trip to Japan!

 

16 comments:

Anonymous said on April 15, 2009 at 7:48 AM

for a moment i thought there were so many asians in NYC!!! glad you mentioned it's from japan. :)

so rmantic

miss_waterlily said on April 15, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I think i just died looking at those beauties,oooohhh!

Such a beautiful counter,up there with my fave Paul*Joe, I am definitely going to take a dip into their skincare in the future, so gorgeous!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 15, 2009 at 10:03 AM

LOL jojoba there are a lot of asian people in NYC, but not this many! =D

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 15, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Miss Waterlily I love the photos enlarged, there are just so many things to look at!

Alexandra said on April 15, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Yay! Great photos, be sure to thank your friend for us! I LOVE how frilly and girly everything is...is that Jill Stuart in that one picture frame? She's pretty!

-Yu- said on April 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Looks so lovely in there! oh i wish there something like this in my city.

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Aleksis I was wondering the same thing as I looked over these photos yesterday--I think it is her! And yes she's beautiful.

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Me too Yu! I'd LOVE to have a local Jill Stuart counter.

Didi said on April 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM

it's like a beauty wonderland~ I wish I could be in the middle of it all!

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Didi so do I it just all looks so well laid out and pretty!

Anonymous said on April 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM

So this is what heaven must be like... *sigh*

Thanks for the pic!

Oh, and I'm enjoying your blog!

Sunny

*Jen* said on April 17, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Glad to hear it Sunny! I hope you'll be back often :)

Nicole said on April 17, 2009 at 2:03 PM

wow, great pictures! the damage i could do at that counter, lol.

*Jen* said on April 17, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Nicole apparently my package from Cathy with my Japan items arrived last night while I wasn't home. I'm so excited to tear into the package!!

Kasumi said on April 18, 2009 at 7:26 PM

*gazes* so pretty!!!
What makeup do they have at your Takashimaya?

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 19, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Kasumi unfortunately nothing all that great or interesting--just some lines that I'm not all that into.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!