
Can you believe that today marks the one year anniversary of A Beautyful Sentiment? I sure can't! While on the one hand I feel like I haven't been blogging all that long, on the other hand it's honestly hard to imagine a time when I haven't been blogging!
Over the past 365 days of blogging I've written 717 posts, had my words reach thousands and thousands of people around the globe, and encountered some incredibly wonderful people who I consider to be not only readers but friends. I'm so grateful to all of you who've taken the time to visit my blog, to read my posts, and to comment, and I hope that you'll continue to accompany ABS as it grows in the coming years.
And what anniversary would be complete without a giveaway? Our ecoTOOLS Anniversary Giveaway Winners are:
FROSTED COUTURE from the photo entries,
and
T.R. from the non-photo entries!
Over the past 365 days of blogging I've written 717 posts, had my words reach thousands and thousands of people around the globe, and encountered some incredibly wonderful people who I consider to be not only readers but friends. I'm so grateful to all of you who've taken the time to visit my blog, to read my posts, and to comment, and I hope that you'll continue to accompany ABS as it grows in the coming years.
And what anniversary would be complete without a giveaway? Our ecoTOOLS Anniversary Giveaway Winners are:
FROSTED COUTURE from the photo entries,and
T.R. from the non-photo entries!
Congrats ladies! Things are a little hectic for me right now so it may take a few days before I can get everything together for the prizes, but if you see this post before I e-mail you please feel free to e-mail me with your shipping info!

46 comments:
Happy anniversary! Congrats to Frosty and TR for winning the giveaway!
Congrats on Anniversary of ABS! i love your blog and please keep up the great job!
we are always looking forward for more great posts from you! <3
Ahhh!!! I can't believe I won! I never win things ^___^
Thank you Jen! I'll email you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~
happy birthday!!! thanks for all the great makeup tips and reviews! =)
p.s. i can't wait for the SAKS F&F sale!!!
Yay! What a wonderful year for you!
Yaaay! Happy b-day ABS!
I can't believe it's already been one year! Happy Anniversary to ABS!!! You've been the best, Jen! Also, congrats to Frosty & T.R.! :)
Yayy! Happy birthday and congrats to the girls who won!!
Whoot! Happy Birthday ABS! and congrats to the lucky winners! I wasn't here when ABS started but it was fun flipping back through the pages and reading them. I hope ABS have many more years to come. Thanks Jen for all those great reviews!
Lins
Congrats to you, Jen!
And congrats to the winners!
Congrats ladies!
Happy first birthday ABS! Jen- I love your blog and your awesome style of writing. Keep those beautyful sentiments coming! ;)
Thank you Deb! And thank you for always have been such a loyal A Beautyful Sentiment reader I really appreciate it!
Awww thanks so much Yu, I definitely will! Hopefully I'll continue to post content that people enjoy :)
Grace it's my goal to get everything out by tomorrow---I'm definitely going to try my hardest!
Hi Kitty In Da City!
I can't wait for Saks F&F either! I'm seriously excited for this year's event :)
Thanks so much for your support this year Phyrra! <3
Thanks Aleksis, I've loved getting to know you over the past year <3
Nicole I can't believe it either! You've made blogging such a wonderful experience for me--thanks so much for all your moral support at the beginning of ABS, it definitely helped me to keep blogging and to hit my stride :)
Thanks Tricia! Hopefully you'll be celebrating your one year anniversary in a few months too! :)
Lins I love going back to my earlier posts and seeing how ABS has grown and progressed. It's definitely a learning experience for me.
Awww thanks so much Nessa! <3
Thanks lilconstance! :)
Theotherwordly that comments means so much to me! Thank you so much for sticking with me and for all the sweet comments you've left me during ABS' first year of blogging!
Happy birthday!
And congrats to the winners.
Thank you Gio! I think I'll go buy myself something to celebrate lol.
YAY FOR OONE!
I was going to hum you a song, but then I was like..oh crap that's a wedding song i'm humming >_<
i've been busy and such so I haven't been able to follow your blog as well! sorry
LOVE your blog. Your reviews are so thorough, and I especially enjoy all the eye candy. I've purchased a couple of items you've recommended and I have to say you're quite on the mark! Congratulations on a year of great posts- Keep it up!
Happy birthsday!
Hope you got yourself a nice birthsday present :)
Happy One Year! YAY!! Keep the posts coming!!!
Congrats to the winners!
Happy Birthday Jen's blog!... hehe~
Oh my gosh you like me you really like me. :O) I'm so excited, I'd like to thank all the little people I had to step...I mean who helped me get here today to accept this wonderful prize." :O)
Anyway all jokes aside, Happy Birthday Jen, even though I've only been with you a few months, it's been GREAT. I'm looking forward to more wonderful times.
I'll email you with my mailing info.
Actually I had to make sure you were talking about me. LOL I wasn't sure at first. Hahahaha
congratulations on reaching year one!! time flies, doesn't it?
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad I found your blog, I love it. It's so helpful and it's rare to find a blogger that actually responds back to every comment posted. :)
LOL Kasumi!!
I know what you mean about busy--things have been so hectic around here lately too!
Awww thank you so much Tina! I'm always happy to hear that people are enjoying products that I've recommended!
Pixie I definitely plan to!! :)
Thanks Nazia~! :)
Thanks Aly! Thanks so much for sticking with me throughout my first year!
T.R. you always know how to make me laugh! And this morning I could use all the laughs you can provide, since it's taking every ounce of my willpower not to fall asleep at my desk and start drooling all over myself this very second. I'm dead tired!
Connie it really does! Thanks!
Awww thanks Nicolle! I really appreciate each and every one of my readers, and I'm so grateful when people take the time to stop by, comment, and chat with me. It seriously makes my day! :) The least I can do is respond <3
Happy Birthday ABS! Love ya..don't ever stop
Thank you so much Shonn! <3 All my wonderful readers warm my heart :)
Happy birthday to your bloggieee!
I love reading your posts, even if it takes me foreverrrrr to comment haha.
Awww thank you kasumi! The blog is getting old! :)
Post a Comment