ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

MAC Cosmetics Sugar Sweet Collection Info & Product Photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sugar Sweet Tricolour Lipglass
  • Triple-Yum Top Sheer gold with gold reflects, Middle True gold with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Mid-tone bronze
  • Tasty Top Sheer blue pink with reflects, Middle Mid-tone blue pink with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Dark creamy red pink
  • Simpy Delicious Top Sheer peach with reflects, Middle Pale coral with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Creamy mid-tone coral
  • Just Dessert Top Sheer yellow pink with reflects, Middle Mid-tone yellow pink with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Mid-tone creamy yellow pink
  • Consume Me Top Sheer white with reflects, Middle Pale mint with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Creamy light peach with pearlized pigments

Photobucket
Sugar SweetMineralize Skinfinish

  • Refined Tan/peach/coral melange
  • Perfect Topping Pink/peach/lavender melange

Photobucket
Sugar Sweet Eyeshadow

  • Stars n Rockets Lavender with red/pink reflects (permanent)
  • Dear Cupcake Mid-tone pink coral with gold pearlized pigments
  • Club Muted reddish brown duochrome with green opalescent shimmer (permanent)
  • Aquavert Soft mint with white pearlized pigments (repromote)
  • Sugarshot Pale frosty beige

Photobucket

Sugar Sweet Shadestick

  • Red Velvet Frosted mid-tone pink
  • Penny Light pinky copper (repromote)
  • Butternutty Frosted pale white gold
  • Cakeshop Frosted light neutral beige
  • Lemon Chiffon Frosted pewter

Photobucket
Sugar Sweet Lipstick
  • Touch Peachy cinnamon (permanent)
  • Sweet Thing Mid-tone magenta with multi dimensional pearl
  • Lollipop Loving Mid-tone coral with subtle green and gold iridescence (repromote)

Photobucket
  • Saint Germain Pastel pink (repromote)
  • Bubbles Sheer frosty white beige (repromote)

Photobucket
Sugar Sweet Nail Lacquer & Lash
  • Peppermint Patti Creamy mint green
  • Seasonal Peach Creamy pale peachy pink
  • 34 Lash

 

30 comments:

Anonymous said on February 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Ahhhhh the multi colored lipglosses look amazing! I wonder if they changed the texture of these lipglass. i hope it has the oil and water effect because I'd love for the lipglass to stay like that in it's container.

*Jen* said on February 27, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Cathy!! LOL I hope that's you :).

I'd love for the glosses to maintain their three-tiered effect as well, but somehow I get the feeling that after a couple uses the shades won't be nearly as neatly separated as they were at the beginning.

Anonymous said on February 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM

okay - are you in cahoots with the powers that be at MAC? I'm about to go to the HK unveiling in Dallas tomorrow and now i'm drooling over the lip glass and skin finish from this collection!

O btw - i tried the pink fish TLC again today and the tingly sensation is gone now. that was the only thing i purchased from MAC before the unveiling cause i just couldn't help myself!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on February 27, 2009 at 3:34 PM

ahh didi i wish!

have you seen the rose-patterned powders they're coming out with for the next collection? seriously gorgeous!

isn't pink fish just so beautiful? it's easily my favorite non-accessory hello kitty item.

Anonymous said on February 27, 2009 at 6:51 PM

That red velvet cupcake in the promo pic is making me hungry.
MAC just keeps on reeling us in with these collections. I told myself I was going to lay off after Hello Kitty, but now they're showing us layered glosses and mint green (!) nail polish.
Speaking of Hello Kitty, my MA told me they were going to get another shipment of items. She was surprised and so was I. We both figured that would it after their supplies sold out. MAC must have made more HK items than they did with Barbie and other collections that disappeared in a flash. Either that or the stuff isn't selling as quickly as they anticipated.

Anastasia said on February 27, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Although I love a lot of the colours from this collection, I think the model in that picture looks ridiculous.

T.R. said on February 27, 2009 at 7:50 PM

All I can say is YUMMMY!!!. I've been waiting for this and all of these look great. :O) My list or my list.

Anonymous said on February 27, 2009 at 9:41 PM

*sigh* more money to be spent lol i want to try the lip glosses, i want the purple and green e/s, the green np, one of the mineralized skinfinish.. though i wouldnt be able to afford them all :( but ill get something *teehee* i just saw your body shop mint eye shadow is on sale for $9... i might go get me one lol :p

Bree said on February 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Wow. I want that red velvet cupcake. I'm mesmerized with the tri-colored lip glosses. I want all of them xD. It would be pretty neat if they all had different ice cream or cake flavors :).

Anonymous said on February 28, 2009 at 8:38 AM

So Jen what are you planning to get?
I want:
Dear Cupcake eyeshadow
Perfect Topping MSF (maybe 2 so I make sure I get one w/ a descent amount of lavender)
& Lollipop Loving!!

*Jen* said on February 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Deb this promo image prompted me to pop by Crumbs last night and to pick up two raspberry swirl cupcakes--yumm!

I was surprised to see Hello Kitty stuff available on Bloomies' site the other day too. Perhaps they over anticipated the buying frenzy?

*Jen* said on February 28, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Ana you're right! I was a bit turned off by that image, but then my interested was re-kindled when I saw the photo with all the yummy sweets.

*Jen* said on February 28, 2009 at 3:45 PM

T.R. your list seems to be ever-growing! I might get a MSF from this collection, but I'm not sure if I'll get much else since I'm trying to cute back!

*Jen* said on February 28, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Beth definitely check out the mint green it's really pretty! And would go well with the mint green polish from this collection ;).

I really like the MSF that has the lavender in it, it looks so soft and pretty. Now I just need to see if it actually shows up against my complexion once this launches.

*Jen* said on February 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Bree the tri-colored glosses are so fun and pretty looking, and I'm drooling at the site of all those yummy sweets.

*Jen* said on February 28, 2009 at 3:48 PM

April I'm really wanting Perfect Topping, but I'm not sure what else at the moment.

I have Lollipop Loving from a previous collection though and love it!

Anonymous said on February 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM

I think the girl is supposed to look like an Oompa Loompa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's a weird image though. The girl's skin looks almost like orange plastic.

Anonymous said on March 1, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I'm happy I'm not interested in anything from the collection :)

Anonymous said on March 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

the tri-colored glosses are probably the only thing i'd pick up from this collection, and even then i'm not sure. i'd have to see some swatches. i'm still recovering from hello kitty...

*Jen* said on March 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Deb I didn't think oompa loompa at all when I saw this--for some reason it makes me think of a crazy nurse. Weird lol!

*Jen* said on March 2, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Liz it's always nice when you don't want anything from a MAC collection--they release new ones so often that it can get crazy expensive!

*Jen* said on March 2, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Nicole I'm going to be recovering from Kitty for a long long time!

Anonymous said on March 2, 2009 at 3:43 PM

The LE eyeshadows look good (Aquavert and Sugarshot)! The MSFs are so pretty too! Jen. please give some suggestions as you are the pro in MAC here hahaha.

Jen, which collection is the 'rose-patterned powders they're coming out with for the next collection' from? I stole your comment above and placed it here. Are you making me lem for more items? *sniff* hahaha

Should I wait for the next collection to come out or just get some items from Sugar Sweet?

*Jen* said on March 2, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Lilconstance I'm so far from being a MAC pro, but you're so sweet to say so! I know the tri-colored glosses from this collection are going to be hot as MAC's never done anything like them before.

The rose-patterned powders are from A Rose Romance, launching April 23rd. It's tough to see, but here's a photo (they're in the center):

http://www.temptalia.com/images/maccosmetics/media_roseromance005.jpg

For me they're probably going to be a must-have regardless of what they're like---they look stunning!

I'd definitely pick and choose maybe one or two items for Sugar Sweet, but there are some fabulous MAC collection launching, in addition to a million other amazing spring/summer lines so I'd be conservative with the spending and wait :).

Anonymous said on March 2, 2009 at 4:00 PM

OMG! The rose-patterned powders are so pretty!!! Are they blushes?

Are you getting anything from the Sugar Sweet collection?

I'm a MAC newbie, my first makeup items are from MAC, and I stopped there. I'm slowly getting back into the groove though haha.

I just wanna clarify a few things, are MSF's usually used as highlighters or does it depend on the colour - it can become a blush as well? And what about Beauty Powders? These terms are flying above my head lol

*Jen* said on March 2, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Lilconstance they're beauty powders, which I usually love (although the Hello Kitty ones were pretty terrible). They also have gel blushes in this collection if you like those--one more thing to save up for!

I'm thinking of getting the MSF with the lavender veining in it from Sugar Sweet, but to be honest I'm not all that into much else. The glosses while pretty don't hold much novelty for me as I'm over my multi-colored gloss kick thanks to a bunch I have from Lancome (they were gifts some time back).

The MSF's, depending on the shades, can be used as blush, highlighter, bronzer, or all over color, and the same goes for the beauty powders. Some of the shades are crazy sheer so people use them as setting powders, other are too shimmery to be used as anything but highlighter. I'd say it really depends, but the two MSF's from this collection look like they'll make lovely blushes.

queenyee said on March 2, 2009 at 7:52 PM

they all look so tempting! sweet sweet collection!

*Jen* said on March 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Queenyee the collection is definitely sweet and so yummy looking.

Anastasia said on March 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Everytime I look at this post I can see myself buying so much from this collection, I really love candy colours. Do you know how the tri-colour lipglosses work? Like, do all the colours mix together or something? But then it'd turn to an icky brown colour in the bottle...

*Jen* said on March 2, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Ana I've been wondering about the tri-color glosses. I have these tri-colored Lancome Juicy Tubes but they're more swirls than tiers, and even though you squeeze the colors do somehow manage to stay distinct, so I'm hoping these will do the same, since like you mentioned, poop-colored gloss isn't really what most women want.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!