ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

ABS' New Year's Giveaway Winners Are...

So before I announce the giveaway winner, thank you so much to everybody who entered and made this the most-entered giveaway I've ever held by far! Let's hope that we have even more entrants for my next giveaway, which should be up within the next few days. I think you'll love it since it involves one of my favorite facial features--eyelashes!


So our Kanebo Sensai Smoothing Water Makeup Base Winner is:

LILCONSTANCE


And our OPI Baby It's Coal Outside Polish Winner is:

NESSA

Congratulations ladies! It's been so long since I posted this contest that I'll bet hat you'd forgotten all about it--I sure had! I'll be contacting both of you shortly for your shipping info!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said on February 1, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Thanks Jen! Muacksss!

*Jen* said on February 1, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Lilconstance you're very welcome--congrats again! Things are a little hectic right now but I hope to have an e-mail out to you by tonight asking you for your contact info--if not feel free to e-mail it to me at the e-mail address above!

Anonymous said on February 1, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Congrats to Lilconstance and Nessa!

paperdollrevenge said on February 1, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Congrats to LilConstance and Nessa! Such nice giveaways!

*Jen* said on February 1, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Thanks for joining me in congratulating them Deb!

*Jen* said on February 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM

Thank you Paperdollrevenge! I hope to have the next one up by tomorrow!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!