Our runner up will win OPI's Baby It's Coal Outside, from their Holiday in Toyland collection. I know a lot of you have been searching high and low for this polish and having a tough time finding it, and now it's yours for the taking!RULES OF ENTRY: I know that kicking off a new year can mean hectic schedules, crazy families, etc. so I'm keeping it simple.
To be entered to win either of these great prizes, simply leave me a comment below telling me what product is currently on your makeup wishlist and of course spelling out your e-mail address (ex. a.beautyful.sentiment at gmail dot com) so I know where to reach you. Double your chances of winning by signing up to receive A Beautyful Sentiment updates via e-mail! AND TRIPLE your chances of winning by following me on Twitter! Just leave me your Twitter username in the comments below so I know who you are!
For those of you who are already signed up for e-mail updates, you'll automatically be entered into this giveaway, but be sure to leave a comment below to double your chances to win as well! Comments must be received by midnight (EST) January 31st to be eligible. Winners to be chosen at random and announced 2/1/09..



204 comments:
hey Jen!
Happy New Year! I can't wait to read more of your entries this '09 year. =D
My wishlist product would be the buxom babes lip gloss by bare escentuals. Maybe I will get some with some extra xmas money.
Hope you got to eat some dduk gook today!
<3, Karen
karenxchang at gmail dot com
Karen you're fast! I promise there'll be tons and tons of reviews coming this month for you to enjoy.
Great wishlist item! I just received this in the mail like a day or two ago and it's seriously so great--definitely pick it up if you have the chance! My brother got me a Sephora gift card for Christmas so I was FINALLY able to get this for myself.
No dduk gook for me today which I'm sad about since I was out literally all day. Hmm maybe I should rummage through the fridge and see if there are any leftovers lol.
Hey Jen,
To kick off 2009 I want to finally bring myself to indulge in the Lancome Cils XL Booster and Definicils Mascara. I haven't decided on the regular or High def formula yet. have you tried.
LilB1293@aol.com and I'm a suscriber.
-RobbyRaynebow
Hey RobbyRaynebow!
I feel like I have tried a sample or two of the Definicils mascara, but unfortunately I'm terrible at keeping track of the names of the Lancome mascaras I've tried so I can't offer any thoughts on them. I've been interested in that Cils booster too though!
Good luck and thanks for letting me know! You now have two entries!
Happy New Year!
I've recently begun following your blog very closely. I love your mascara reviews. Now everytime I, look for a new mascara, I just come here :)
My wishlist is Majolica Majorca eye palette in BR 355. I've gone through so many eyeshadows, and I've heard good reviews on this item :)
terrorteensuperstar@gmail.com
Hi Maggie!
It's nice to know somebody reads all my mascara reviews! And I'll be doing a bunch more in 2009 so definitely stay tuned--I have so many mascaras just sitting around waiting to be reviewed!
The Majolica Majorca eye palettes are beautiful--they have such nice pigmentation and the texture of the shadows is really great.
The beauty item on my wishlist has gotta be one of those Lunasol eye shadow palettes!
My email address is:
stephy.hui at gmail dot com
Happy New Year!
I hope you get more makeup and do more reviews for us this year!
My wishlist item is Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Climax Rouge Lipstick in PK357. It's moisturizing and not sticky.
I have lots more on my list but this one is on top! I want Majo eye palettes too!
kristine at pandasign dot com
I'm a subscriber too!
Hi!
Your blog rocks and you are generous to boot!
My wishlist item is a 2 oz. jar of Creme de la mer! ;)
akareee@yahoo.com I'm a subsciber.
Thanks!
Jen,
Wow you are doing fantastic giveaway again !!
My makeup wishlist...
I wanna find a best mascara that works well on my eyelash lol
and I also wanna find good skincare product.
I do wanna try mascara base that you told me :)
adigitalangel at gmail dot com !
Thanks for doing awesome giveaway !
the coastal scents 88 shimmer palette is on my wishlist! i've always wanted it but had to resist cuz i already have so much eye shadow!
lszhou at gmail dot com
i've also added you on twitter under lilylovesmac
I am currently OBSESSED with Philosophy products!!! Have you tried any of their stuff? Everything is fab! I think you should do some reviews on them. I have a ton of their stuff, practically everything in Amazing Grace and Pure Grace, and their hair mask, moisturizers, cleansers, scrubs, masks, supernatural makeup and brushes, but I don't yet have 3 things that I want, the Vitamin C powder, Microdelivery Peel (I am almost out of this and need to restock), and Help me! So those are the three things I most want and knowing me I will get them soon. I hope i win your contest! I can't wait to try the Kanebo base! :-)
dang it i think my last comment disappeared :(
anyways! awesome giveaway Jen!! (another hehe)
There's a lot of things that catch my eye but in particular, I like the NARS eyeshadow palette. It has 6 eyeshadows with very nice pigmentation and the colors are wearable. The navy blue would be a pretty liner. fafinettex3 and lollipop26 are beauty bloggers too and they reviewed lots of nars eyeshadows recently and they seem really nice. plus i already love nars lipstick and blushes so i know i won't be let down by these.
frostedcouture at gmail dot com
~~take care!
Jen,
Your giveaways are fantastic--but I love your reviews the most!
For my 2009 wishlist, I am dying to try the "Too Faced Lip of Luxury" lipstick in "Sex Kitten." I have heard these lipsticks are super moist and just feel great on your lips!
Thanks for the giveaway entry! I just read your blog on how to press your own pigments--this is what I will be doing tommorrow--I can't wait!
Liberty
Liberty_belle22 [at] yahoo[dot]com
Hello Jen,
Happy New Year! I've been lemming for Elisha Coy's Always Nuddy BB 24. This BB cream is rumoured to be THE best selling one in Japan and the star in Elisha Coy's lineup. Thanks for this giveaway =)
I'm a subscriber and my email is lilconstance (at) yahoo (dot) com
Happy New Year! A product currently on my wishlist is a Lancome Juicy Tube - I still have never tried one! It's definitely on my must-have list this year.
KikiZoe86 at Yahoo dot Com
happy new yr! =)
ive been following ur blog er.. silently, as it's linked from lotus palace's blog, and u've lured me out w this giveaway! hee.
i'm from singapore tho.. will i be eligible for this?
well, even if im not, i shall just share w u.. integrate's glamarous rouge lip gloss is currently on my wishlist! but it's not avaiable over here. le sigh.
I subscribed, using the same email address. Thanks for the great contest!
KikiZoe86 at Yahoo dot Com
Lastly, I am now following you on Twitter! I just got started on Twitter so I have few updates so far, but it seems cool. My Twitter name is "KikiZoe86".
KikiZoe86 at Yahoo dot Com
Hi Jen,
First - The Lancome Cils booster is the GREATEST in my opinion. I use it with my mascaras and ALWAYS get compliments on how full and great my lashes look. My fav mascara is Lancome's L'Extreme. I've used them both for about 2 years now.
Okay back to the business at hand :O) Wishlist: 2 from you: SK-II Air Touch Foundation and the Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil. And of course the Clarionic Skin Care Brush Set.
Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all had a great xmas and new year.
hehe now i have a twitter too :P
same username. frostedcouture
Wow! What a cool giveaway.
I have so many things on my wish list, but I guess just one thing would be the Laniege Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel! It just sounds so yummy. Other than that, I have a ton of NARS on my wish list, hehe.
My e-mail is paperdollrevenge @ gmail dot com , and I'm also following you Twitter as paperdollrevenge.
Happy New Year!! Best wishes for 2009. =)
La Roche-Posay sunscreen, probably also the MM palettes (not sure if the colors wouls suit my eyecolor :/) and the CS neutral palette.
I'd love to get Ben Nye's make up palate that everyone's talking about.
carlierae26@netscape.net
Opi nail polish is certainly on my wish list.
donna444444 at yahoo dot com
I subscribed.
donna444444 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter. name-donnak4
donna444444 at yahoo dot com
Happy New Year, Jen!
I won't be entering, since I own them both... but I just wanted to say- what a great giveaway! I'm still as in love with the Kanebo primer as I was the first day I got it. You definitely made the better choice by going with this one over Guerlain (still like this one, but not the way I love the Kanebo).
Hi Jen, Happy New Year! Congrats on your Chole...love it!
My beauty wish list item is the YSL everlong. I am a big Max factor mascara user and read your reviews on YSL and want to try it sometime. But my biggest wish of 2009 is the entire MAC Hello Kitty collection, can't wait! Thanks
<3 Shonn
Kayvid: Hi Jen! Happy New Year to you! YSL Faux Cils is on my MU wishlist currently. I'm sure it might change in no time. Oh also have the UD Sustainable ES Palette on my wishlist. kayvid1 at gmaildotcom
Great choice Stephy! Lunasol items are simply gorgeous--they're definitely on my wishlist too.
Snmiley13tree those are both some seriously beautiful blushes! I really love peachykeen and wear it often!
Hey Kritine!
Thanks so much for being a subscriber--you get two entries! I've actually never heard of/tried those lipsticks but they sounds great.
And of course I'm a huge fan of the Majo eye palettes.
Thanks so much Akaree!! And of course thanks for subscribing!
I think this is the first skincare item that's been mentioned! I always feel guilty indulging in expensive makeup, but not so much in skincare since I tell myself it's necessary lol. Creme de la mer is great!
Awww thank you Digital Angel!
I'm still looking for that perfect mascara too--and that perfect eye cream!
Thanks so much Lily! I need to go record that you're following me on Twitter so that you get an extra entry.
I've been wanting that palette too, but I've also resisted partially because I have too much makeup and partially because I hate their high shipping costs =X.
Socal I'm a big fan of some Philosophy products too! I LOVE their Microdelivery Peel, this Vitamin C mask set thing I have (can't remember the name), the Vitamin C powder, Hope in a Jar, and a bunch of other stuff. It's great and decently affordable!
The item highest on my makeup wish-list comes in a jar and maybe even a tube or a kit but should really be left up to a professional. I have acne scars which has left me with uneven toned skin - so a session or two or three of chemical peels is at the top of my list. Happy New Year!
musicmn11 at gmail dot com
Grace that happens to me too sometimes--yay for realizing though and leaving me another comment!
Are you talking about that eyeshadow palette that Sephora had for the holidays? If so you should totally pick it up since I saw it on sale at Sephora the other day! I swatched the palette and it was just so pretty.
Happy New Year!
Awww thank you Liberty!
I had to look up this lipstick since I haven't heard of it--it sounds great!
Be sure to update me on how the pigment pressing goes--it can be a little messy but I happen to think it's so much fun! I'd definitely press more if only I had more pigments to press.
Happy New Year.
I have a ton of items on my wishlist, but the top item is a Pupa baked blush. Those look so pretty.
jinnzor at gmail dot com
jinnzor on twitter :)
Hey Lilconstance!
Thanks for subscribing! And for turning me onto a fabulous new product!! I'm always curious about BB creams but don't really know what to get, but this sounds like it's amazing. Now if only I could hunt it down lol.
Ashley Lancome Juicy Tubes are definitely worth trying at some point! Thanks for entering!
Wen I had no idea that I was linked from Lotus Palace's blog--thanks so much for letting me know! LOL it's all part of my evil plot to lure people out of the woodworks with these giveaway ;).
My giveaways are always open to everybody! You're more than welcome to enter!
I had to lip up the Integrate gloss as I've never heard of it. I have a gloss by Avon that actually has the same applicator--I need to review it!
So glad you decided to subscribe Ashley!
Thank you for following me on Twitter Ashley!! I've noted it so you now have three entries!
T.R. thanks so much for telling me about the Cils booster! That just makes me want it even more.
YAY I love making people want things--makes me feel like I"m doing a good job =D.
Happy New Year TR!
Oooh Grace thanks so much for following me on Twitter! It took me awhile to figure out what the heck it was (it made me feel old lol) but thank goodness it's simple!
Paperdollrevenge the Laneige sounds delicious! I'm a sucker for products that sound/smell like food.
Thanks for following me on Twitter!
Hi The Makeup Fairy! I love La Roche-Posay sunscreens--they're sooo gentle and non-irritating--they actually make me enjoy applying my sunscreen.
A Life of Assorted Nuts those Ben Nye palettes always look like they're incredibly pigmented. Great choice!
Hey Donna!
Any particular shades you had in mind? I just recently started using OPI (I was a devoted Essie user) and so far I'm impressed.
Thank you so much for subscribing Donna!
Thanks for following me on Twitter and for letting me know!!
Hi Jen,
Been subscribed to your blog by email for quite sometime now. started stalking your blog because of the many mascara reviews. :D
anyhow since i been looking for eyeshadow base which would not crease on my very oily eyelids, so i must say the item on my 2009 wishlist is the uber famous UDPP :)
Happy new year, hope you have a great year ahead
neaevia at yahoo dot com
Happy New Year Nicole!
I love that you're up bright and early and that I can wake up to a great comment from you most mornings! <3
The Kanebo primer is definitely great and I'm so excited that somebody else gets to try it as I feel like it's not as well known as it should be.
I'd totally forgotten about the Guerlain primer--and now I want it again lol!!! But I'm on ban--just need to keep repeating it to myself over and over again.
Awww thank you so much for your lovely comment shonntew! I'm LOVING my Chloe so much she's so gorgeous--and I'm loving my dog Chloe too of course lol.
I hope you love the Everlong if you do ever end up trying it. It's the one mascara I always find myself going back to.
If I could only indulge in one collection this year, it'd be Hello Kitty!
Kayvid I'll be reviewing the Faux Cils sometime soon--hopefully this week! I need to get off my lazy behind and get cracking on the blog.
Great contest. :)
I want to start the year off right with a bugger blush collection. I need nudes. Currently lemming MAC's Tenderling.
- Rachel.
xfoxglove at gmail dot com
Katrina I've started using a gentle at-home peel to smooth out my skintone, but hope to have a chemical peel at the dermatologist's office at some point!
Pixie I absolutely LOVE the Pupa baked blushes--especially the orangey one that I featured in my Best of 2008 post. I HATE all things orange but this one just looks perfect one.
Neaevia I love being stalked, silently or otherwise! =D
I've been wanting to buy the UDPP, but I'm waiting for them to release it in the newer packaging that I heard it's coming out in, since I don't want to injure myself attempting to hack into that horribly designed tube!
Happy New Year!
Thanks xfoxglove! I hope to eventually own enough MAC blushes to at least fill one palette--actually I think I might LOL, I'm just too lazy to depot those. Plus I'm afraid of cracking them!
Three Custom Color's Triple Concealer Palette is on my wish list! I am subscribed and I follow you on Twitter - my name is zoecat. I have 3 cats and my boyfriend has 2 yorkies that resemble Chloe. Believe it or not, we all get along quite well!
Thanks for the giveaway!
glamourfan at hotmail dot com
Zoe I love the sounds of your happy little family! Kitties and doggies living together in peace--I'd love to have all those critters running around my home!
Thanks for following me on Twitter and subscribing to my blog! You now have three entries!
Hi Jen! Thanks for this awesome contest! The top items on my wishlist are MAC brushes, namely the 239, 187, and 182. Too bad I'm a student on a small budget.
email: jannifar at hotmail dot com
My wishlist...Hmmmm, i would say i would love to get the MUFE liners. I already have the Urbay decay 24/7 liners and i want to see and compare it with the MUFE.
Happy new year!
I really want some Armani Lip Wax, but I just have yet to actually shell out the cash for some :)
I'm already following you on twitter under the sn brittkling.
My email is bbkling(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks for entering Jennifer! The 187, while a splurge, is definitely worth investing in. I LOVE to use it for foundation, blush, powder--everything!
MaryJoyce I love both the MUFE and the UD liners--both great choices!
Happy New Year!!!
Brittany K those have been on my list too! I eye them every time I pass the Armani counters at Saks or Nordstrom, but I haven't been able to shell out the money for one just yet either.
Thanks for following me on twitter!! I saw that you were one of the first <3
lol!
evil plot!
haha.. Integrate's lip gloss is v popular in japan and taiwan if i'm not wrong.
avon isnt available here either!
bah.
but still, i cant wait for ur review.
haha.
wen at least it seems to be working! :)
the integrate glosses look beautiful! now i want one =X.
My wish list item is MAC's Port Red lipstick!
tarotladylissa at gmail dot com
tarotladylissa for twitter
and I subscribed!
Im wishing for philosophy amazing grace candle
grrr8t at gmail dot com
Jen,
My make-up whishlist is so long, but METEORITES VOYAGE - Radiant Butterfly - Limited edition Christmas (Guerlain) is on the top of my list :)
I just hope my mom finds it - she's in NY at the moment :)
Carla.lucena@gmail.com
Happy New Year's, Jen! I've been lemming eyeliner recently - Laura Mercier Black Navy, UD 24/7 in Zero, and MAC Silverstroke fluidline. I can't "justify" any of those purchases though (yet!) so no more MU for me!
email: my.make.belive at gmail.com :)
Hmm.. the top things on my beauty wishlish would probably have to be Nars single eyeshadow in Galapagos or Voyage. Or both :) Goldfinger too maybe.. hahah.
Also, the Peter Thomas Hydrating Serum you did a review on a little while ago. I've been searching for a good moisturizer and that one looks promising!
I think I'm already signed up to recieve e-mail updates but I'm going to sign up again just to be sure :D Hope you have a fabulous new year!
E-mail: taylorissupafly at hotmail dot com
Looking forward to trying out a new foundation. Perhaps the SK-II Air Touch.
aka.zhang.@fordham.edu
Are international readers eligible to join? :)
I'm definitely wishing for the MUFE HD foundation and concealer palette. I've been searching for the best concealer that can truly minimize the appearance of my birthmark that covers my right cheek. I haven't tried any eyeshadow primers so I'm wishing for either UDPP or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
green_gecko39 at yahoo dot com
My #1 makeup wishlist item is a Chanel glossimer in Sirop. The price tag is a bit steep for me though, so a much more reasonable wishlist item is OPI DS coronation. I'm on such a polish kick, i just ordered 4 more bottles!
email: ahjunkin@comcast.net
twitter: Haliaeiren
Hello Jen!
You can get BB creams from ebay or gmarket. Try them out and tell me about your results *teehee*
I'm really lemming the Guerlain Spring 2009 eyeshadow quad!. The colors are right up my alley.
Thanks!
landwhale@gmail.com
Happy New Year!
Top of my beauty wishlist is one of the Lady Dior palettes coming out for the spring...I'm a sucker for nice packaging. :)
beautymooglezone at gmail dot com
Happy New Year!
Shu Uemura Natural 18 Foundation Brush is currently the makeup-related item I want most. If it is actual makeup, I am never tired of NARS eyeshadow!
My email address is choibokiu at yahoo dot com. I'm a subscriber! :)
My wishlist item? Pink Sugar perfume. Been on my list for far too long, actually. I just wish any department store in my mall would carry it so I wouldn't have to order it.
kaflorey at gmail dot com
I've been searching for a nude like shade so Lancome lipstick in B-list is on my list.
Happy New Year!
laikit at gmail dot com
Thanks for sharing with us TarotLadyLissa! That really is a gorgeous red!
And thanks so much for subscribing!
JanetS I'll bet that smells great!
Carla yay so glad you decided to enter! Those Meteorites are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I bought them for a friend for Christmas and I hope that she loves them as much as I did--they're so pretty.
Your mom should definitely be able to find them!
Happy New Year Rae! I love the UD liners, they wear so well and last through the night--which is a must since the nights that I'm wearing heavy liner tend to be the nights that I really need for it to last and last.
Taylor! definitely check out the PTR serum it's fabulous! It's my favorite discovery of 2008 and one of my fave products ever!
I think you are too but thanks for signing up again to be sure lol!
Happy New Year!
Katherine the SK-II Air Touch is not only fabulous for giving you a flawless air-brushed finish, it's also a ton of fun to use. Definitely let us know what you think of it if you end up purchasing it!
Yes they are Nina!
I've been on a hunt for a fabulous concealer as well but haven't really found one that I like just yet--maybe I'm expecting too much but I want my concealer to REALLY conceal and to be able to last all day.
Anoka--you can just think of the Chanel glossimer as buying four polishes! They're definitely a spurge but seriously sooo worth it. Chanel makes some of the best gloss out there.
Thanks for following me on twitter! <3
Lilconstance I'm so curious about it I'm definitely going to be checking it out at some point. I wouldn't mind looking like an asian celebrity with flawless skin ;)
invie the guerlain spring 2009 quad is indeed beautiful! as are those spring 2009 glosses. guerlain did a great job with their spring release.
Happy New ear Jenn! I'm definitely lemming those Lady Dior palettes as well. If they're as gorgeous as I think that they're going to be, they'll end up being a must-have for me.
Happy new Year Pauline!
I've always heard such amazing things about Shu brushes, but I've never actually gotten around to trying them myself. I must remember to give them a try the next time I'm by a shu counter.
Kristy I love Pink Sugar it smells so yummy and always brings a smile to my face.
Hey Kit!
The perfect nude lipstick is always a must-have. I know it's pricey but YSL's Rouge Volupte lipstick in #1 is my HG nude--sooo gorgeous!
Happy New Year!
Hi Jen!
Happy New Year! I'm currently using Lancome's Oscillation mascara with the CILS Booster XL, but am still looking for my holy grail mascara. Next on my makeup wishlist is the YSL Everlong mascara that you recommended. The micro-fibers and lash growth booster sound almost too good to be true!
My email is coconutbeachgrl at aol dot com.
Hi Anonymous!
How are you liking Oscillation? To be honest I wasn't a huge fan--it's a lot of fun to use but for the amount I paid for it I just expected a little more.
Happy New year!
Hi Jen,
My current lemming is anything Shu! I just started getting into the brand and want to try some of thier blush. I also al dying for Shu Mika Secret Lucious Rose palette. Thanks for such a fun contest- good luck to everyone! and Happy New Year all!
Sincerely,
Sarah
juliathorne8 at yahoo dot com
Blimey, that's a lot of comments. All even numbers, I see!
I don't know if I mentioned, I now have an RSS feed to your blog on my desktop, so I don't even have to check my e-mail for updates! =D And I noticed our blogs have the same initials... It must be fate <3
My wishlist is pretty small now, since Christmas was *very* good to me, but I am still DYING to get my hands on that PT Hyaluronic Acid serum you've been talking about. That, and, I really want to try the Nude skincare sample set I blogged about before Christmas.
GOSH, I joined Twitter, too. You're so much the better blogger than I am, I've been spending all my time playing Fable, Portal and Heroes of Might and Magic V. I do have swatches and things to post, though...sometime... in the future...
Oh, I'm Neko Anastasia on Twitter, although I expect that was obvious. Do you need my e-mail address? It's proverbially.bound@googlemail.com if you do.
Happy New Year! Recently have been reading your blog. (Found you on tpf). On my wishlist is some bare escentuals makeup and MAC brushes. I have been hearing fabulous things about both.
lovehandles@dartmouth.edu
Happy New Year Sarah! I have a bunch of Shu products on my wishlist too--everything just seems to be such great quality.
Of course Ana--can't be having the odd numbers now! And it's been a little overwhelming (and fun of course) trying to keep up with the comments today lol.
I never noticed that our blogs have the same initials! And that RSS feed on your desktop sounds nifty--if only I were smart enough to figure that kinda stuff out.
I have a tiny sample of a Nude moisturizer that I've been meaning to tr--hope I love it!
LOL Ana I just recently joined Twitter hardly having any idea of what it was--it just seemed to be the thing to do. It's kinda fun though! I'm ridiculously behind on my posts as well =X.
And I don't need an e-mail as long as I know how to reach you ;).
Happy New Year Amanda! I'm so glad that you found my blog, and thanks for taking the time to enter my giveaway!
Happy new year!
The current item on my wishlist is Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara since I've been looking for a really good mascara that will make my puny Asian lashes look good. I really want to try this one but it's so expensive....
email: kelaxin at gmail dot com
happy new year, Jen!
i guess i'll take a stab at this giveaway, since it doesn't involve counting beads, hehe, I feel i have a better chance.
my wishlist item is the Clarisonic skin care brush. Heard so many reviews, but really want to see it for myself.. but that $200 is a little hefty to shell out in this economy.
stephanie dot y dot wang at gmail dot com
-Stephanie aka CuttiBebe
Happy New Year Kelaxin!
Fab choice with the Exceptionnel de Chanel--it's really a great mascara and I always find myself reaching for it when I want quick volume/length/drama on a busy morning. If it can make my sad Asian lashes look good, I'm sure it'll work for you too!
Definitely try to pick up a sample of it before taking the plunge since it is rather expensive!
Happy New Year Stephanie!
LOL I figured I'd take it easy on your guys this time around since I'm always forcing you to count beads, crystals, pearls, and other stuff! This, on the other hand, requires little to no thought whatsoever!
The Clarisonic definitely comes with a hefty price tag but it's a great investment if you're serious about using it and aren't lazy about it like I am. But it can wait until Sephora's F&F event!
Let's talk about me wanting the entire Shiseido Benefiance (sp?) line. The softener from that line is amazing and I so want to try out everything else.
Too bad it's a gazillion dollars.
Sigh.
cwang3188 at gmail dot com
Christina Shiseido makes some great skincare, and great skincare is always worth indulging in!
Everything in the MAC Dame Edna Collection is on my wishlist! :)
Thanks
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I'm following you on Twitter now too (scarletsletter)
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
My wishlist item right at this moment is Clarins Mascara Fix. Every mascara I have ever tried (except for Blinc Kiss Me, which is not very volumizing) has smudged and given me raccoon eyes. Once I heard about this mascara sealer, I've been dying to try it!
email: lindaptruong at gmail dot com
Someone linked me to your blog a month ago, and I have to say that it's fantastic! My coloring and features are similar to yours so it's nice to see what some of your favorites are.
Right now I have more than enough makeup, but I'm curious about trying Visee Aqua Shining Eyes before they are discontinued.
My email is likesshinythings at gmail dot com
Hi Jen,
My beauty wishlist includes the Ben Nye Lumiere Grande Palette, Ben Nye cake eyeliner, Kryolan Eye Dusts in Pink Sunset, Raspberry, Cranberry, Orange, Pearl, Oil Slick, Gunmetal, and Sapphire, and Nars blush in Super Orgasm.
I subscribe and also follow you on Twitter. Thanks.
eclecticldy@gmail dot com, twitter username is eclecticldy
Happy New Year Jen,
I would really love to try Green Cream Level 6 this year.
controlla at yahoo dot com
Happy New Year and thanks for the giveaway! What I am wanting is Mac Little Darling Softsparkle eye pencils and Mac Lipglass. I also would like Benefit's Posietint. Lastly, I know this isn't makeup but I cannot wait to try the smooth away product that is a hair remover. I have read some really great reviews on it. You should try to review it for us if you can.
Have a nice evening! Kristi
I just subscribed too, Jen. Kristi :-)
I've been saving up for the Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask and Ren Multi Mineral Detox Mask. It's gonna be awhile since the semester is starting up again ... biology books cost $$$. Well, I can't wait for you review. My email is crazypuertorean@yahoo.com
Happy new year, Jen =)
The most current thing on my wishlist is a good skincare product... the ones I just bought gave my breakouts =(
sher88 at gmail dot com
twitter username: sher88
My wishlist is the SK-II Air Touch. I really want to try it, I love new gadgets and stuff :o.
Email: xCarolinexD@hotmail.com
not sure if email come's up on profile
Happy New Year!
Makeup Wishlist: Clairsonic; Oh I've been wanting this for forever. Everyone's just raving about it.
email: itslizabeth at gmail dot com
twitter: itslizabeth
Happy belated New Year!!! :) The nail polish is so pretty. I got myself the same one... hehe~
What do I want? I want a lot of stuff... lol~ I'm sure into makeup it's not even funny. :X
Amber I thought the Dame Edna packaging was so cute! Have you had a chance to check it out yet?
Thanks for joining me on Twitter Amber!
Linda almost every mascara out there gives me raccoon eyes--if you'd like some recommendations as to ones that won't, feel free to e-mail me as I'm always happy to talk mascaras!
Thank you so much Sophia for the sweet comment! I love hearing things like this =).
I've been curious about the Visee too. I have something similar by Chanel that I reviewed waaay back but I'm still interested in experimenting with the Visee.
Hey Eclecticldy,
That's quite a list you have there! The colors all sound gorgeous-you have great taste!
Thanks so much for following me on Twitter and subscribing!
Happy new Year Controlla! I've never heard of this Green Cream--what is it?
Happy New Year Jessilynn!
If you can track down the MAC Little Darlings now is a great time to get them since they're 25% off if you can find them in stock anywhere. I've been meaning to try Posietint but honestly forgot all about it.
I've never heard of Smooth Away but I'll definitely be looking into it!
Thanks so much for subscribing Jessilynn!
Hey Anonymous!
The REN masks are definitely worth saving for. They're not exactly cheap but oh so worth it in my opinion.
LOL I remembering having to buy books for school--it was seriously painful since they were so expensive!
Lynn it's so tough finding skincare that'll work for your skin! I have a lot of problems with things clogging my pores and making me break out, so I definitely experiment a TON!
Caroline I love gadgets, and when they involve makeup/skincare I'm a goner--I have to have it! The SK-II Air Touch is one of my fave makeup gadgets of all time.
Lizabeth it's hard to splurge on something so expensive but it really is worth it!
Hey Aly!
I'm off to e-mail you in a little bit to thank you for the armwarmers--I got them last night and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
I wouldn't be able to name just one product either--there are always a million on my wishlist.
products that definitely made my wishlist for 2009 are definitely Japanese makeup. Only because we don't get them here in the states. Especially the Majorlica palettes, Aube, Maquillage, and Visee! I love them all.
btw, I'm following you on Twitter as well; my sn is yummiebitez :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR JEN!
yummiebitez at gmail dot com
Hey Yummiebitez,
Thanks for taking the time to enter my giveaway! I have a bunch of Majolica stuff on my wishlist too!
hey jen!
Yay for another giveaway! hope your new years was awesome!
What I want this new year is a great eyeliner that won't run! =(
ohhh and i am now a follower of you on twitter! =)
thegiveawaydiva =)
Happy new year, Jen! What a great way to start the year! Have to leave my comment as well of course, I´d loooove the Kanebo primer. Currently on my make up wishlist (aside from about 25 other "must-haves") are BE Buxom lips glosses, I´ve fallen hard for those, LOL.
my email: birgitoeckher at hotmail dot com
hey nicole/giveaway diva!
have you tried urban decay's 24/7 liners? they're super-cream and stay put really well! and of course so does MAC's liquidlast.
thanks so much for following me on twitter!
happy new year nelly! i thought it'd be fun for my first post for the new year to be a giveaway =).
i've just started purchasing a few BE buxom lips glosses and i LOVE them so much--they're probably my new favorites. especially the Diamond Lips Buxom Babes set--sooo beautiful!
I would love a Clarionic brush! That is my wish for 2009! Thanks!
brigiddurkin at gmail dot com
Bri the Clarisonic is such a great purchase to make, and a great way to spruce up your skin and indulge it in a little new year's R&R.
Hello there! My wishlist for this year includes the MAC blonde/brunette/redhead collection! I can't wait for it to come out!! I think I might even get colors that aren't "technically" in my haircolor category :)
email: angelsea234 at hotmail dot com
happy new year! :)
Hello
my top wishlist item is Ruby Slippers nail polish by China Glaze. I got this for my x-mas manicure and I should have bought it before I left the US because I don´t think it´s available here
lol I learnt my lesson
andrea.buck at yahoo dot de
happy new year ladydelish!
i'm definitely going to be checking out the collection online tomorrow. i'm hoping i don't love it so i can save my pennies for hello kitty!
Awww Andrea that sucks! I was going to suggest checking Ulta or Sally Beauty Supply before I got to the end of your comment. On a similar note, I wish I'd been into Asian cosmetics back when I used to visit Korea once a year--now that I'm too busy to go I suddenly discover that I love all these products not available in the US!
Hey Jen!
I've been lurking and not posting comments cos of the busy holiday season lol But I'm back now!
Currently on my wishlist is just to get some more basic MAC items from their permanent line! They've been coming out with LE collections left, right and center that I kinda only have LE items now :(
Julie I definitely know what you mean! My mentality is, "Well this is LE so I should get it now, whereas that's permanent so I can get it anytime." The only problem is that I never end up getting it!
On my makeup wishlist, let's see...anything Zoya! I really want to try some Zoya nailpolishes. All the reviews say that their great!
jenessa_rose_nesbitt at yahoo dot com
twitter username: MissNessa I already started following you
Nessa thanks for joining me on twitter!
I've heard nothing but great things about Zoya either--I really need to expand my nailpolish horizons and check out new brands.
My wishlist product is the Ojon white ball! It seems so fun to use! Thanks for writing such a great blog! I followed you from tpf :)
asehichan at gmail dot com
Mariza now is such a great time to indulge since Sephora currently has it on sale, plus they have the 10 free samples promotion going on!
Thanks for following me over here! <3
Jen, it doesn't matter if you never end up geting them cos they usually re-release so many of the same colours! I learnt that lesson the hard way haha
Ooh, I forgot to add my email. Oops!
julziie at gmail dot com
You're right Julie! I guess I shouldn't be too sad about all the LE items I've missed out on because things that I've wished that I had have all been rereleased at one point or another.
Hye Jen :) happy new year!!
my wishlist would be the Eco Tools brushes. its so hard getting some US products from this part of the world. :/
my email is yivlily at gmail dot com
Happy New Year Yivlily!
Maybe I'll have to do a giveaway with the Eco Tools brushes since a lot of people seem to want them!
oh where do i start! Well i'd really love both things ur giving away, i'd love the urban decay 24/7 liner sets, a chanel glossimer and quad, something from the new smashbox spring collection....etc etc etc
charleneagordon at gmail dot com
Charlene I LOVE your wishlist since it looks a lot like mine. Everything you've mentioned is something that i either have or want!
(Tried to post the other day, but it didn't work?)
I would love to try the Benefit Bad Gal Plum mascara, but there are mixed reviews. I just placed an order for Cargo polishing clothes, which I have been wanting since I got a sample a couple of months ago - amazing that they really do smooth your skin. Thanks for the giveaway.
kristin_small@comcast.net
Kristin I'm sorry that your comment didn't go through! Blogger can be a little glitchy at times =X.
I haven't tried Bad Gal myself but I'm a big fan of plum/eggplant mascaras so I'm sure this one will look beautiful on!
Thanks for entering!
Hello! i lovee the Mimoza and Tachibana pigments from J.Lynne...and pretty much everything from the MAC brunette collection. the things you are giving away look pretty fabulous as well.<3
brianna dot tipping at gmail dot com
(brianna.tipping@gmail.com)
jen...
thanks so much for the givaway!!! i ADORE your blogs, especially all the mascara reviews!! you have saved me so much time and frustration as far as mascara testing goes!! damn these asian lashes of ours!! hahaha
as for my wishlist, i've been using the talika lipocils eyelash conditioner, but i think my growth has plateaued...i am thinking of some of the others...any recommendations??
as for my email, it's iamadorable at hotmail dot com
thanks brianna! the j. lynne powders really are so gorgeous! and yes the kanebo and the OPI are two products i consider must haves right now =D.
awww thanks so much dora!! i love when people enjoy my mascara reviews <3.
i've always been so curious about the talkia lipocils! did you find that you had a lot of noticeable growth? i've been dying to try it! unfortunately i don't really have any recommendations for eyelash growth products, although i'd love to find one that will work for me!
Hello, I’m from Alberta, Canada and just recently got really into Japanese cosmetics. My current wishlist at the moment is Majolic Marjolica Lash Expander, any Lunasol eyeshadows & lipsticks, Coffret D’or BE-183 lipstick, and MAC skinfinish Natural (Medium). There’s many more, my wishlist is endless! lol
My email is terrilynnem@gmail.com
Thanks!
TerriLynne M.
Hey TerriLynne!
That's a fabulous wishlist you've got going on there! I think you should add the KissMe Heroine mascara onto your list since the MM Lash Expander was the love of my life until I discovered that--I think you'd love it!
Awesome giveaway! =)
My wishlist would be Phenomen'Eyes Mascara, but it's so expensive! Not sure I want to fork that much for a mascara. :(
snowsunset(at)yahoo(dot)com
Lilly Phenomen'eyes is definitely a lot of money for such a little tube of mascara, but it sure is a lot of fun and so different from everything else out there!
I stumbled upon your website while researching different mascaras and ended up lusting after other products! My current wishlist product would be the Majolica Majorca Majolook Eyeshadow Palette BR762; it looks fabulous in your photos.
Thanks!
-Wendy
windywho at hotmail dot com
Wendy I'm so glad that you found me! The BR762 palette really is beautiful--the consistency of the shadows is so smooth and creamy and it's a seriously gorgeous alternative smokey eye palette.
Thanks for entering!
i want some reviews about Skin79 BB cream golden label as i intend to buy it and i found your blog. Lucky me :)
Skin79 BB cream tops my wishlist right now :D
Thanks and i love your site~!
-Nga
revenge_of_lady@yahoo.com
Nga I'm so glad that you found me! You should definitely check out Skin79's Gold BB Cream, it's good stuff!
Hi, well I followed the trail from Tpf and here I am.
My wishlist this year, MAC BBR, I think I need all the blonde and redhead products.
great place you have here. I am off to do some reading now.
charlotte,clb1968
cbeasley03 at sbcglobal dot net
Thanks for finding me Charlotte!
I've been thinking of indulging in BBR but I'm so tempted by Hello Kitty as well! I'll have to try to be good =X.
I hope you enjoyed your first look around the blog!
aww you're so sweet and considerate for having this contest! i would love to try out a new primer - i've had no success with any so far!
starsets@gmail.com
Luca it's tough to find the right primer for your complexion--believe me I've been through quite a few! Experimenting is key, although it can also get a little expensive =)
I'd love to be entered for this giveaway - as for a makeup wishlist item, hmm... I'm looking for mascara that won't bother my eyes...
drey if you let me knoww hat you're looking for in a mascara i'd be happy to help you on your search!
you forgot to leave me your e-mail address, so if you should happen to see this please feel free to e-mail it to me and the e-mail addy in my sidebar!
Happy New Year! I'd love to win this :) I have a ton of products on my wishlist, but near the top are: Chanel Wild Rose glossimer, Dior Argent Silver liner, MAC Blonde and Redhead Mineralized Skinfinishes and Majolica Majorca SV830 Eyeshadow Customize!
rach.tanki(at)gmail(dot)com
Hey Effloresce!
All the products on your wishlist are things I'd love to own as well! Great choices =D
Hiya! On my wishlish for 2009 is the Hello Kitty collection from MAC and to finally try out some BB creams.
My e-mail is kmelia13@gmail.com
I would love to win this! =)
A few things on my wishlist:
mac pigment in Old Gold, 187 duo fiber brush, 717 blending brush (very expensive stuff!! =( Not sure I'll ever be abe to make myself buy them! Other things are, japanese beauty products!
beautifulsunset(at)yahoo(dot)com
Melia I highly recommend checking out the Skin79 BB cream I reviewed, it's one of my favorites!
Nina I absolutely love the 187 and the blending brush! You should pick them up during Saks' F&F event if your Saks carries MAC--probably the only time you'll see them discounted unless you have a Pro card!
Hi Jen! I was blog hopping and somehow wound up here, hehe. =)
Right now I only have two items on my wishlist: the Egyptian Magic all purpose cream and Mario Badescu's Whitening Mask.
In December I tried out Clinique's toner and all hell broke out on my face, so now I'm combating scars to get my face nice and clear again. I heard that the EM cream works great to help heal/fade scars, and I already love MB's whitening mask. I recieved a sample of it before in an order and it smells divine! I also think it helped lighten some scars, but I might just be thinking it because I just want to buy it. LOL
Oops, started to ramble.. Sorry dear! lejujubee at gmail dot com
Hey, Jen! I'm new to your blog, but I can't get enough of it! I will definitely be following your blog for sure! I love how you review drugstore brands and high end brands. Thanks for the versatility! The current makeup item is on my wish list is the Paul and Joe Limited Edition Disney Bambi Blush, it's so cute and the colors look gorgeous! My e-mail is tmnguye1 at asu dot edu
Julienne so glad you found me! Blog hopping sounds like a fun way to spend the night =D.
Oh no I can't believe Clinique's toner broke you out like that! I've been using DDF's 10% Glycolic Toner lately and it's been really helping to even out my skin, although it is a little on the harsh side.
I love rambling and long comments!
Hi Bunnie! Thanks for visiting me and for sticking around!
I do try to review product for all price ranges since I know that some people don't like to spend too much on their cosmetics, whereas others love to spends tons (I'd fall into both categories LOL). Makeup should be affordable for everybody!
The Paul & Joe Bambi blush is so cute, but it's so sad that it looks so empty when you purchase it! I do wish they'd fill it up more since it isn't cheap.
Post a Comment