ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Prescriptives MotorEyes Vibrating Instant Action Volume Mascara


Prescriptives' MotorEyes Mascara is currently available for pre-order exclusively from QVC and is set to ship on 2/20/2009.

The vibrating brush and innovative mascara give lashes instant impact. The patent-pending, vibrating brush works synergistically with the high-performance formula. It wraps each lash in thick, rich, vibrant color while continuous brush vibrations give lashes extreme volume, lift, curl, and length.

Twist the mascara cap at the middle to open. The motor will automatically turn on. Use care in applying mascara. Slowly pull the brush up through lashes, starting at root. Repeat for more coverage. To close, twist cap tightly until the motor shuts off.

Interested in reading more about vibrating mascaras? Check out my review of Lancome's Oscillation Mascara HERE!

 

2 comments:

Anastasia said on January 15, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Since Lancome and Estée Lauder did theirs it looks like all the premium brands will bring out their own vibrating mascara. It'd be very interesting to compare them all side by side.

Whilst I have no doubts that it's an innovative idea and probably yields good results with practice, I don't think the results with any of them justify the high price tag given their short 3 month use.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 15, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Ana I don't think I'll be jumping onto the whole vibrating mascara bandwagon after my mediocre experience with Lancome's Oscillation. While these mascaras are pretty decent and fun in terms of the novelty-factor, they're by no means fabulous or even close to worth the $30+ price tags.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!