ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Feeling The Love!

I've been quite the lucky blogger lately-during the past week or so I've received two wonderful packages from two very lovely ladies.

Taryn of Destination Cosmetica sent me a gorgeous Awake eyeshadow palette comprised of various shades of gold that are absolutely stunning, along with two of the cutest blushes I've ever laid eyes on. Apparently Grasenbon blushes are all the rage in Japan (and I can see why with the girly pink packaging and beautiful color range) and she was generous enough to send along two of them for me to play with. I can't wait to review these for you all! I seriously have Taryn to thank for most of my Japanese makeup collection--you wouldn't get nearly as many fun reviews were it not for her!

As if that wasn't enough happiness for one week, I also received a package from Vanessa of Van's Makeup Ride containing a Beautyblender set (which I'd mentioned wanting HERE) and an Origins body wash.

I'm seriously blessed to have such wonderfully generous people visiting my blog--thank you so much ladies for your kindness and thoughtfulness! I promise to put these products to good use!

 

12 comments:

Digital Angel said on January 14, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Ohhhh that's so nice of them send you goodies :)
I was almost confused because this post title is almost alike from my previous post hehe.

T.R. said on January 15, 2009 at 3:20 AM

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jen you got the beauty blender. I was looking at the set someplace else and was tempted to order.

Of course I feel a review coming on soon. I'm sorry happy for you.

Taryn and Vanessa you ladies are marvelous. LOL I'm tempted to start a blog. :O)

*Jen* said on January 15, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Digital Angel I never noticed the similarity!

It was indeed very sweet of them to send me these wonderful goodies. I've been having so much fun playing with them!

*Jen* said on January 15, 2009 at 8:31 AM

T.R. I have it all photographed and uploaded so hopefully one I've had a chance to play with it some more I can get that review up.

You should start a blog! I thought about doing it for the longest time, but put it off for years, convinced that nobody would ever read it--but look at me now! =)

T.R. said on January 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM

LOL I know look at you now. Well I'm not sure I'm sufficiently into makeup to start a blog of my own. I REALLY just started getting into makeup within the past 3-4 months. I mean I wore makeup and knew how to do a basic look that looked good on me (would you believe I used to sell Mary Kay :O) and a had a few mac and bobbie brown eye shadows and palettes from when I went and had makeovers done, but they basically stayed in the drawer unless I was going out on the town.

I say all that to say I don't feel confident enough to give other people my opinions LOL on what is and isn't happened in the world of makeup. And I haven't tried a diverse enough brands (high or low) either. :O) But I love you and Ana you all have definitely made me try new things.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 15, 2009 at 9:02 AM

T.R. I hope the "look at me now" didn't come off as smug at all! I know my blog is a tiny blip in the massive world of blogging, but I do love having lovely loyal visitors like you who visit me often and read my posts--it seriously makes it all worthwhile!

To be honest my makeup obsession definitely great 1,000x after starting the blog, and my collection has been multiplying like bunnies! It's crazy how every week I seem to have new eyeshadow and lipgloss babies just sprouting out of nowhere! The madness needs to end =X.

I definitely don't feel qualified to tell people what they should or should not be wearing on their faces since most days I can barely manage to put my own look together, but it is mighty fun!

Anonymous said on January 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM

yay for packages! taryn and vanessa are so sweet for sending you those amazing packages! i need reviews on all of the above, asap! :) have you had a chance to try the beauty blender yet? i'd consider purchasing this from sephora if you say it's a must-have.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 15, 2009 at 10:48 AM

nicole i don't want to spoil the reviews so i'll e-mail you in a minute (lol meaning it could be in a minute literally or a few hours from now) to let you know my thoughts!

Anonymous said on January 15, 2009 at 2:26 PM

That was so nice of them! Enjoy your goodies!!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 15, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Thanks Gio! I've been having so much fun playing with everything!

Anastasia said on January 15, 2009 at 10:57 PM

TR, I felt like that when I started mine, I still feel weird which is why I don't really do tutorials. It might seem amazing but people care what others have to say, whether we're amateurs or professionals. You should try it, you'll love it :3

And lucky lucky Jen! We'll be expecting reviews, of course. Did my package not arrive yet? :/

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 15, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Ana I feel odd doing tutorials too! Mostly because I'm really not qualified to be teaching people how to do their makeup. But I do love my readers and having all of these wonderful makeup-lovers to interact with on a daily basis--it keeps me sane.

Ana I'll be getting right on those reviews! And I've been anxiously awaiting your package--no sign of it just yet =X. But I'm a patient girl! Not really--I hate USPS in my town they're sooo slow!!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!