ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

New Products at Sephora

Photobucket
Philosophy's Hope in a Jar, now available with SPF 20, and Purity Made Simple cleanser now available in foam form!

Two great products reformulated for the summer!


Photobucket

And another exciting development is that Sephora now carries Yu-Be, a cult-favorite brand in Japan. I've never tried the line myself, but many tout their moisturizers as being nothing short of miraculous.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said on June 12, 2008 at 5:27 PM

You and your blog are evil! :)

I love trying new things, and this makes me want to go shopping at Sephora! I've used Purity... I'm actually about half way through my bottle that I stopped using a while ago. I always hated that it didn't foam... and now I'm tempted to try this new foam form! I think I will hold off though.

Never heard of Yu-Be, but I'd love to try this too, especially since you've heard good things. I wish I could get some samples first though! I wonder if they'd have any at the store.

Any plans to try any of these products out? I am very tempted, lol.

*Jen* said on June 12, 2008 at 6:08 PM

I love to enable you ;)

I love trying new things too! I can never seem to stick to one product for more than a few weeks =X

I think of all these products, I'm most tempted to try the foaming Purity. I liked the regular Hope in Jar bought thought it smelled funky, plus it's definitely too heavy for my skin during the summer.

None of the Yu-Be products are particularly what I'm looking for so unless I have the opportunity to test them out at Sephora I probably won't be trying them, but I have heard really good things about the Lip Therapy which is only $5!

There are SOOOOO many things I need this month it's killing me! I'm going to be blogging about the Guerlain Meteorites primer soon, but I think I need it!!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!