ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

MAC Cool Heat Now Online!

Photobucket

I'm not into blues so none of the shadows from MAC's latest Cool Heat release are really appealing to me, but I'm excited about the new Slimshine shades. I can't wait to go check this collection out in person this weekend!

See Cool Heat for yourself here.



What do you plan on getting from Cool Heat?



See my Cool Heat swatches here.

See what Tropic Glow looks like on by clicking here.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the Month of June here!

See my MAC Tendertones review and swatches here.

See my MAC Neo Sci-Fi Review and swatches here.

Interesting in pressing your own pigments? Check out my MAC pigment-pressing tutorial here.


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said on June 9, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Sadly, I won't be getting anything from this collection. I've gone way overboard with makeup & skincare this past month, so I'm going to have to pass on this collection.

If I were to get anything (you never know, things happen lol), I'd get:
- Gentle Simmer Slimshine
- Solar White Eyeshadow
- Warming Trend Eyeshadow

As much as I like blues, they don't really look that great on me, so I wouldn't get any of those.

MAC really needs to start spacing out their collections more. They come out way too close to each other!

I'm still waiting for my Long Stem Rose Slimshine to arrive from MAC. I can't wait! I've never tried them, so hopefully it's nice!

*Jen* said on June 9, 2008 at 3:27 PM

I know what you mean! Their collections are really WAY too close together, meaning I don't have time to get together the funds to purchase tons of items from each and every release.

I was actually thinking of getting Long Stem Rose but decided against it right now because I wanted to try some of the Slimshines from Cool Heat. Gentle Simmer looks really pretty, as do a few of the others-we'll have to see how they swatch :)

Anonymous said on June 15, 2008 at 1:17 AM

I got 2 slimshines and 2 eyeshadows: gentle simmer and tropic glow, and solar white and climate blue.

I'm still not sure about the slimshines. They go on very pretty and I do love how they look but I get nervous about lipsticks like that because my lips normally feel really dry as they wear off. :( What do you gals think??

I like the eyeshadows though - climate blue is fun because it's a dark navy with pink sparkles, I never do blues this dark but Jason loves navy and when I told him what it looked like he said he couldn't wait to see! So I guess I will keep it! haha! Solar White is pretty freakin awesome! I like how it looks white-pink in the pan but is gold when you put it on.

*Jen* said on June 15, 2008 at 10:09 AM

Oooh I got Tropic Glow too Candace! I really wanted Gentle Simmer but I've become fed up with purchasing things from MAC that are invisible on my lips and so forced myself to refrain, but if you tell me it show up on your lips I may have to go back for it ;)

This is my first slimshine and I'd have to agree that I felt like it's dried as it wore off. I was telling myself it must be my imagination since these are supposed to be moisturizing, but we can't both be imagining it!

Solar White was really pretty too! I have my swatches to post soon. I didn't end up with any shadows only because I have about a million and really only use one or two, but I was tempted by Solar White.

Thanks so much or sharing your thoughts on Cool Heat! I can always rely on you for an honest opinion <3


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!