
Now you don't really think I'd just give away a pro compact with nothing in it do you? Have a little faith!!! ;)

Since I've been on such a pigment kick this month (as evidenced by my pigment pressing tutorial found here as well as the various other pigment uses I've experimented with), I thought that my readers deserved to test out the pressed pigments I've been babbling on and on about and so I decided to press a few especially for you!
Remember the little mystery purchase I mentioned in this post? Well it turns out that a little MAC pigment in Naked followed me home that day, wanting to be pressed into an eyeshadow/highlighter for one of you lovely ladies!

So go on-enter to win June's giveaway of a MAC Pro Compact, and pressed pigments in Pink Pearl and Naked (I've left the other two slots empty for you to fill with coordinating shadows of your choice). Come on, you know you want to!! Scroll down for rules of entry.

Swatches: MAC Naked pigment on the left, Pink Pearl pigment on the right
The rules are simple this time around:
1) Enter by June 22nd and leave me your contact info (and promise to tell me what you think of your prize once you receive it) in your comment!
2) Tell me your favorite brand and shade of eyeshadow. I'll be selecting the winner at random!
(Yes I know I changed the rules-the prior challenge seemed to be a bit too challenging. I'm saving it for a special giveaway!)

36 comments:
Yet another awesome giveaway! Naked looks really nice. I had never seen a swatch of it, just pictures of the pigment itself, but it looks so pretty when swatched. How are you liking it? You're a pro at this pigment pressing stuff!
I finally got my bottle of rubbing alcohol, so I should began pressing by Saturday, and have my palette completed for Sunday. Expect pictures in your inbox. :)
Naked is a really pretty neutral. I may have to try mixing it into my foundations to see if it does anything for my complexion. I thought Naked would pop a bit more than it actually does on my eyes, but it makes the perfect starting-off base and is really pretty.
I can't wait to see your palette photos! I'm sure it's going to be beautiful-you made some great color choices.
emilyharperfan@gmail.com
My favorite brand of eyeshadow is MAC and my favorite shade is Dazzlelight. It gives such a beautiful shimmer to your eyes. I love it!
Ooooh great choice Ashley, Dazzlelight's one of my favorites as well! It's a great neutral everyday kinda color-so pretty!
I'm so surprised by how peachy Naked looks on you! It looks gorgeous!! Was it applied wet in that pic?
Hey Jen! Another giveaway :) I am still in love with the pigment pressing tutorial..so detailed and they look beautiful!
My email is frostedcouture@gmail.com
My favorite brand of eyeshadow is definitely MAC. The selection is huge, great pigmentation and it lasts longer than all the other e/s brands I've tried. (without UDPP or other primers) Not only are the e/s beautiful, the pigments are awesome as you know too. :)
My favorite eyeshadow color is probably Honey Lust. I am a student and dramatic e/s is not an option plus I don't have much time in the morning everyday. I apply this all over the lid with liquid liner and mascara and it looks really pretty. It is neutral but still fun because it's so shiny and it compliments my skin. :)
Hey Claire!
Nope! No foundation on my hand or anything-just applied plain with my finger :)
I wore Naked yesterday with Pink Pearl and it was SOOOO pretty-the Pink Pearl pigment really seemed to bring out the peachy tones.
I haven't tried Honey Lust yet-hmmm I don't even think I've seen it before! I tend to gravitate towards the pinks and purples only so I'll definitely have to check this one out!
I'm so glad you liked the tutorial! :) I kindal like to go back to it and look at the photos myself =X
i love giveaways!
sblunt77@aol.com
my fave eyeshadow at the moment is Lancome Color Design in Guest List. it makes a fabulous smokey eye, it also is a good contour. makes my blue eyes pop!
I have two favorite brands that I don't think I can choose between: MAC and Urban Decay. I think (right now) my favorite eyeshadow shade is MAC's Expensive Pink!
i love giveaways too snb-the glamourista! :)
this is another one i have yet to try or see. i just looked it up online and it does look like it would make for a fab smoky eye!
thanks for sharing your favorite with me!
Hey Claudia!
I love Expensive Pink too! It's such a pretty peachy pink shade-perfect for the warm weather we're having lately :)
If you happen to check back before the close of the contest, please remember to leave me your contact info!
Wow, another great competition :)
My contact info: julziie_@hotmail.com
And my favourite eyeshadow brand and shadow would have to be MAC Satin Taupe. It's in my desert island top 5s. I love Satin Taupe because it is a versatile shade :) You can dress it up OR down! You can easily use Satin Taupe as a wash for a nice neutral eye or use it in the crease for a nice brown smokey eye ;)
*blush* thanks julie!!
i've had soooo many people suggest MAC's satin taupe to me but for one reason or another have never actually it out. it's moving to the top of my must-try list-everybody seems to love it! maybe that's what i'll pick up with my MAC empties.
thanks for the comment and the great suggestions on how to use satin taupe! :)
Jen, you def need to get Honey Lust, it is one of the first MAC shadows I ever used! You and I love our pinks (and me my turquoise) but I have to have a decent repertoire of bronze/gold colors for when I am in uniform, as they have to be semi-natural looking colors :)
My favorite eyeshadows...duh...MAC!
but pigments are my absolute favorite, I use them almost every day.
However, my favorite eyeshadow color is PARROT :) Love forever.
oh yes, if I win you know where to find me :)
ouifashionista@googlemail.com
My favourite is MAC, i love the range of colours they bring out and the qualilty is amazing. Its perfect for a teen, i love how they have such a wide colour range with amazing nuetrals and then eye popping brights.
My favourite eyeshadow is Jest, it looks peachy pink in the pan but when you put it on, its this most amazing light pink iredesciant which really highlights your eyes and can be worn at night or for a pretty daytime look which is subtle enough for school. It looks diffrent on each skin tone, when i am pale its light pink but when i have a tan it really makes my eyes pop!its a must have
Candace my fellow pink-lover! You know that the fact that you love pinks makes me adore you all that much more :)
I've been using my pigments to the exclusion of everything else lately-LOVE THEM!
I'm definitely going to check out Honey Lust. First Frosted and now you-it must definitely be gorgeous!
I've heard so much about MAC Parrot. It looks so gorgeous and vibrant and remember swatching it, but it scares me! I feel like I could never pull it off. But I've seen others create some amazing looks with it.
Hi Oui!
MAC really does have an amazing color-range. They have something for everybody, which is part of the reason I like their products so much.
Jest sounds like something I would love! Another great shadow for me to try-yay!!
Hi,
love your blog and a giveaway is sure to get me out of my lurker status, ;)
My favorite e/s are also from MAC, like so many others here, Femme-Fi and Satin Taupe are my current favs.
email: nell@live.at
Hey Nell!
Thanks so much for coming out of lurkdom! :)
Another Satin Taupe lover I see! I'm going to have to compile a list of the most-mentioned shadows and get them for myself!
As for Femmi-Fi, it really is a gorgeous shadow too!
I hope you'll be commenting more in the future! I love getting to know my readers :)
hmmm i'd have to say my favorite brand is mac, and the shade would be french grey. it's a wonderful neutral color i can wear every day and pair with lots of other shades-pinks, golds, blues, etc.
but if you include piggies in your definition it would be blue-brown :)
Nadia I totally thought I'd responded to your comment! I must be going senile =X
I looked up a swatch of French Grey after reading your comment and it's really pretty! I don't think I actually have any gray shadows, so I might need this one!
And piggies are definitely included in my definition! I've heard so many people raving about blue-brown, but I'm neither a fan of blue nor brown so I've held off on purchasing this. I may have to try it though, considering how many people have told me they love it! :)
Hey !
I think my favorite brand of eyeshadow would be MAC :) But i think my favorite shade of eyeshadow is Peace from Urban Decay ! It is SUCH a vibrant blue ! It's gorgeous :)
Oh yeah and my email is
ilovemebeezy@yahoo.com
Thanks :)
I'm all about mac e/s!
I'm completely in love with Illegal Cargo these days. I paired it with Nars Galapagos while doing my friend's make-up (while we were on vacation in Mexico) and it was absolutely gorgeous... perfect smoky brown with a hint of purple!
Cool give away!
my email= angieshel@yahoo.com
Haha, Jen, you'll love Satin Taupe!
Oh, yknow, when I saw the picture of the compact box, I was like, YES!! They're $10aud here and well, I'd rather buy from the US, haha!
Hey Fonda!
I haven't tried Urban Decay shadows in YEARS but I remember that they had some lovely shades! I'll have to check out Peace during my next Sephora visit :)
Thanks for entering!
Angie I think I've swatched Illegal Cargo during every MAC trip since Naughty Nauticals' release! I'm always tempted but haven't taken the plunge yet! Maybe during today's MAC trip... ;)
I'm so jealous of your Mexico trip! Was it recent? Lucky you!!
Julie you have me all excited to try Satin Taupe now!!!
I'm always surprised by how expensive certain items are in Australia!
Yes, definitely get illegal cargo...unless of course you're not into purple. My trip to Mexico was two weeks ago and it was so much fun. I spent more time outside getting sun than I have the whole year here at home!
I love your blog! :-)
Angie I love purple!
I was THIS CLOSE to picking up illegal cargo but decided to wait, and now I'm super-glad that I did since I Just got MAC's Friends & Family e-mail. 15% off!!!!!! It's definitely time for a MAC spree! :)
I've been stuck indoors for the past few weeks so I'm ridiculously jealous of your vacation in the sun! I feel like I'm paler now than I was in the winter! :D
I'm so glad you've been enjoying my blog! I aim to please ;)
Thanks for the reminder, Jen! My contact info is ccdouglass@roadrunner.com.
Hey Claudia!
I'm so glad you checked back!! I've had a few contestants missing info in their contest entries in the past, but you've been the first to correct the omission. Yay!!!! :)
Thanks again! :)
I don't own many MAC products but I love love their pigments :D Especially, Teal since I love Green ! And, I ordered some few items from F&F events. It's on way! Weeeeeee! I cannot wait til the Electroflash comes out :D
rainedsoul@hanmail.net
Hi Jen! :) I ran into your blog through other people's blog. I hope it's okay I enter the contest. My contact information is aly_4realz@hotmail.com. My favorite eyeshadow is Woodwinked by MAC.
Hey Nabi!
I've been waiting for you to make your way around to this post :)
I've been debating whether or not I should try Teal for ages. I know I should just swatch it so that I can see whether or not I like it, but I tend not to swatch shades I don't think I'll be buying so I just haven't gotten around to it yet. It looks gorgeous on others but I'm afraid I won't be able to pull it off.
Can't wait to see what you got from F&F!
Hi Alyssa!
I'm so glad you found your way over to my blog!
It's definitely okay for you to enter the contest!! :P I hope to see more of you around here!
Post a Comment