ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

A Little MAC Therapy For Myself

Photobucket

I've been exhausted running around this week, and so decided to treat myself to a little MAC! I think I deserve it don't you? ;)

Photobucket
I couldn't resist sticking my finger in it!

I didn't see much that I absolutely had to have, so just ended up with a few powder puffs and sifter jars and the like. Also, the BF was kind enough to treat me to a MAC Tendertone in Take a Hint <3

I also came home something else which you'll be hearing about very soon. I bet your curiosity's piqued, no???


See my MAC Tendertones 2008 swatches here.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said on June 6, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Take a Hint looks beautiful! It looks like the perfect shade of pink. Now I'm regretting that I haven't purchased one, lol. It looks so perfect in that picture.

What do you typically use your sifter jars for?

Can't wait to hear what else you came home with!

*Jen* said on June 6, 2008 at 10:39 AM

Don't be sad you're not missing out on anything! I'll try to take a photo of me wearing Take a Hint later, but it really is pretty much invisible on my lips. SO does love the way it smells though and it leaves my lips super-soft :)

I use my sifter jars for my mineral blushes because many of them came in tiny containers that are a PIA to use, or that aren't clear so I can't see the color too well. I also dump mineral foundations into them, mix up my own blush colors, etc.

Anonymous said on June 7, 2008 at 2:29 AM

I got a tendertones in Sweet Tooth and I really like this new collection!

*Jen* said on June 7, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Frosted, I shopped with someone other than my regular MAC MA's this time around and she mistakenly gave me Sweet Tooth when I asked for Take a Hint. I had to make another trip to MAC (not that I minded!) to exchange it.

How are you liking Sweet Tooth? It seemed really pretty! I'm loving the texture of the Tendertones-they make my lips feel crazy soft!!

Anonymous said on June 8, 2008 at 12:09 AM

I love the color and it feels so good on the lips!! Hope you enjoy yours!

*Jen* said on June 8, 2008 at 10:25 AM

I am! :) They're perfect for a little color/shine over lipsticks or on their own. And on a disgustingly humid day like today, I don't think I could handle lipgloss so a quick swipe of Take a Hint on my lips should do the trick.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!