Sorry for the lack of posts and updates! I'm this close to graduation which means finals are in full swing and I'm wasting away in the library! Sadly that means no makeup, no camera, and no fun!
But as always, Chloe's here to brighten your day :)

Things'll be back in full swing by next Monday, but in the meantime don't forget to enter the Giveaway for the Month of May (Fashion lipglass) here!

2 comments:
YAY to almost graduating! You seriously need to do some major shopping once this is all over with, so you can post tons of entries on all your new stuff, along with reviews! :)
I love seeing pictures of Chloe, she's so adorable!
i have so many things from MAC i want right now! i'm going to have to budget though since i have a special little something i want to buy for SO :)
but no worries once this is all over there will be loads of new entries!
Post a Comment