Looking at the beautiful Naughty Nauticals face charts inspired me to do a blue look of my own. Unfortunately it's really dark/dreary this morning meaning I couldn't see what I was doing too well (I have horrible lighting in my room!), and so the look isn't all that great but I thought I'd post it anyway :)

I used my blue/grey (#5) YSL Ombres Duolumieres an all-over wash of color, a random blue shadow from a YSL palette I received as a gift from my SA mixed with L'Oreal HIP pigment in (#534) Valiant for my crease and outer V, and Bourjois Loose Eyeshadow in (#8) Trompe-L'oeil as a highlighter. And of course the mascara is the Dior mascara I reviewed yesterday.
As always, I'd love to hear what you think of the look!
As always, I'd love to hear what you think of the look!



6 comments:
Jen!!! I love it! Blue is my favorite color, lol.
Why can't I get my eye makeup to look like that? I have this problem with my eye shadows not showing up as well as I'd like them to... and I even use the Bare Study Paint Pot from MAC as a base.
I'm so glad you love it Nicole! I was seriously contemplating taking it down as I wasn't sure if it looked good or not, but I think it'll be staying since you say you like it :)
To be honest, when I know I'll be photographing a look for my blog, I pack on the colors since I know they'll be really hard to photogrpah. I agree that it's really hard to find shadows that are pigmented enough! Another thing I usually do is apply a coordinating base underneath the shadows (purple for a purple look, pink for pink, etc.).
Thanks for visiting again! :)
Hmmm... it seems I'll have to be investing in colored bases then, since the one I have is neutral and it blends with my skin.
BTW, I was all sad since tPF is down, and I'm bored at work... and then since I'm at work, and don't have your blog saved here, I was going crazy with nothing to do! But then I googled your blog, and it came up. :)
Ok, I'm done now... I've posted way too many comments today, I'll give you a break, lol.
No no stay! :)
Seriously I'm loving all the comments, since I'm trying to avoid studying for as long as possible, and with TPF down I don't know what to do with myself!
I'm so glad you were able to find me through google! I'll sometimes google random things to see if I pop up :)
I added some photos so hopefully you can see them at work. Just a look at the specific products I used. I'm thinking I should stay away from Naughty Nauticals since I seem to have a lot more blues than I realized!
hi honey :P u haff such bootiful eyes
awww thank you
i guess i'll stop training chloe to attack you then :)
Post a Comment