The face charts for this collection are absolutely beautiful. I'm usually not a blues girl myself, but the promo images and the charts have officially converted me! A few of my favorite looks:
Love Knot

Naughty Nautical



Naughty Nautical


What did you end up getting from this collection? Nothing? Everything? Tell me in the comments!


8 comments:
Why thankyou Jen, I was just visiting your blog and I found out about Naughty Nauticals being online!!! Have you seen all those pretty looks??? Ensign, Ahoy, there! and Love Knot are sooo beautiful!!! I don't know when the collection will be coming out in Argentina, but it's good to see swatches beforehand...Up to now, I'm planning on purchasing:
- Love Knot or Hey Sailor l/g
- Party Mate l/s
- Ahoy, there! l/s
- Bell Bottom Blue p
Not too sure what I'd do with that last one, but it's damn purty!!! lol
Good things happen when you visit my blog Marcela :)
Those are some great choices. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of studying for finals, meaning I probably won't get to a MAC store until 2 weeks from now :(
I LOVE the looks so much-Love Knot and Naughty Nautical are definitely my favorites. I'll be swatching these as soon as I possibly can, which won't be that soon, but in the meantime I'll be checking out other people's swatches :)
It must be so frustrating to have to wait until everything launches, but at least you get a chance to really think about what you want based on what others have said!
I think I'm getting more lip products than eye products! That almost never happens. I have my eye on Party Mate and Ahoy, There! lipsticks and one of the glosses. I only want Illegal Cargo eyeshadow :)
I'm trying so hard to not give in to this collection. I swore I wasn't going to be buying anything, and now that I just got done visiting the site I want so many things! I love the face charts, especially the "Naughty Nautical" one!
Hey Tanya!
I can never really tell if MAC lipsticks and glosses are gonna work for me until I've swatched them and tried them on, because they tend to look weird on me! I bought Strawbaby from the Fafi collection and it's so ridiculously orange on me that I can't wear it :(
I can't wait to see what you end up with! Be sure to let me know what you think :)
Nicole the Naughty Nautical face chart is sooo hot! Sadly my eyes look nothing like that, but I can aways hope that the right eyeshadows will give me a similar look :)
Ok... so I lied, lol... I ended up placing an order on MAC's site. I was good overall though. I only got the lipstick in Ahoy There! from Naughty Nauticals... and then I got a few eyeshadows (Antiqued, Expensive Pink, Satin Taupe, and Knight Divine).
All those posts on tPF about Kim K's awesome eyeshadow inspired me to get the above, lol. I really love most of the Naughty Nauticals eye stuff, but I know chances are I won't wear them much... I need to practice my blending skills first!
I can't wait til you get some Naughty Nauticals stuff to see what EOTD's you come up with!
Great haul Nicole! Do you go the depotting route, or do you keep them in their individual containers? I've purchased one of those palettes but hate depotting so I've just been letting them be :)
I'm really loving all the posts on KK's make up too-she always looks great.
I can't wait til I get me some Naughty Nauticals either! I'm thinking once they pop on Nordstrom's I might order Submarine and a piggie or two, and wait to see the lippies in person.
Decisions decisions! I'm not desperately needing any of these, but feel like I should get an item or two.
Post a Comment