I wanted to give you guys a chance to get to know me better, and what better way to do that than by looking at some of my favorite past looks? So without further ado (and yes I have a thing for pink!)...








ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

8 comments:
we'll all just hate on you for having the perfect cupid bow mouth ;)
Beautiful :)
Especially loving the shimmery pink you have on your eyes!
PS
KOREAN HAUL PICS PLEAZEEEEEE!
looking at all those lip photos kind of freaks me out. i think if you stare at any one feature for too long, it starts to look deformed. but you flatter me! i'm so glad you like the looks.
the pink shadow is a mineral shadow sample i ordered from lumiere on a whim. it was just eh applied dry, but it's beautiful when foiled.
and yes ma'am on the korean haul! photos and post to come within the next day or two.
they look gorgeous. I feel same as you when I look too hard at my pics I see all sorts of things that weren't there at first glance ;)
I promise you're gorgeous hehe no deformities!
It's a gorgeous color!
got a link for lumiere?! Don't think I tried it?
yay!
I'm getting my etude house spring haul soon!
;)
Here you go!
http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/
For a week or so I developed this all-consuming urge to acquire some mineral shadows, and I didn't want to go the BE route so after doing a little research settled on this line. The pink that I have is called Heiress, and I quite like it.
I'm seriously trying to stop the pink obsession-I must have at least 30 shades of pink eyeshadow.
Can't wait to see your Etude haul! Duty-free haul coming soon as promised!
Hey Jen!!! I said I'd look around...lol
Nice shots, I love the shimmery colour on your inner lid...do you happen to remember the name of the lip products you used??? I'm loving the top and bottom right shades... ;)
Thanks for looking around Marcella! I really do have a terrible pink-obsession (like you couldn't tell from the color of my blog!)
The shimmery color on my inner lid is a color called Heiress by Lumiere. I actually have my photos lined up to do a post on their shadows, so be sure to check back for that!
As for the lips, on the top right I'm wearing Chanel's long lasting lipcolor in Tourmaline. It was the color the model in the promo ad wore when they first came out with this product and it's absolutely gorgeous! It's the one that has the color on one end and a conditioning clear gloss on the other.
In the bottom right photo I'm wearing Dior lipstick in Tibet (I believe this has been discontinued for a bit now) under Enprani gloss (it's a Korean brand-not very pretty in person, but photographs very well for some odd reason).
Hope that helps!
awww they're so pretty but also sooo out of my price range...hehe well, it'll have to be eye candy for now...
i know how you feel marcela! after all the purchases i've made lately, pretty much everything is out of my price range :)
but it's always fun to have more items to add to your wish list. if anything, it gives you another items to play around with the next time you're at a cosmetics counter :)
Post a Comment