ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Say hello to Chloe...

our blog mascot!

Photobucket

She's just as beauty obsessed as I am, and hopefully you think she's as cute as I do!

And Chloe as a puppy, studying away.

Photobucket

 

14 comments:

the Muse said on April 15, 2008 at 4:09 PM

zomg

I want chloe!

trade you some mac for her!

*Jen* said on April 15, 2008 at 8:58 PM

she's yours! she's such a little monster-turn your back on her and she'll have eaten everything in sight. i have some photos of her getting beautified for the blog, curlers and all. i'll have to post them soon!

the Muse said on April 16, 2008 at 3:28 PM

LOL!

YES! Can't wait to see that hehehe!

Lucky enough my guys have outgrown the "eat everything" phase ;) hehe!

*Jen* said on April 16, 2008 at 10:50 PM

i'm just grateful she's outgrown the eat mommy's walls/doors/power cords phase! i have corners of walls missing thanks to her teething!!

the Muse said on April 17, 2008 at 10:27 AM

Oh my god lol!

That happened with my little guy when I got him. He'd chew the molding right off the kitchen wall!!!!!!!!!!

*Jen* said on April 17, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Chloe chewed the molding off of our french doors-little monsters!

Unknown said on October 26, 2009 at 3:36 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!! She's so damn cute!
and I'm envious of her shiny hair! LOL
Lovely lil puppy! Puppies are way too cute to resist! *___*

*Jen* said on October 26, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Mary I wish they stayed in the puppy phase forever, they're so irresistibly cute and cuddly and it's so funny that they can't stay awake for more than a few hours at a time!

Unknown said on October 26, 2009 at 3:51 PM

My lil Hachiko princess is huge as a horse and eats like a....like a mammoth!
When she was a baby, I was poking her all the time, coz she slept so much and I waned to play with her >.<
Am I cruel?

*Jen* said on October 26, 2009 at 3:53 PM

LOL Mary my Chloe acts like I starve her to death or something - she's always ravenous even though I feed her well!

LOL I did the same thing with Chloe - in fact I still do! And I poke at her nose and play with her ears =P.

Unknown said on October 26, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I know~ If they weren'T moving enough they would look like big fatballs HEHE

Now I don't dare to disturb her while sleeping coz she gets angry and goes out of my room and looks for another place to snore =D Leaving me alone....T_T

*Jen* said on October 26, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Mary Chloe does too - not so much that she'll leave but she'll growl at me if I keep bothering her. Such a cranky little thing!

Unknown said on October 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM

hehe lil furball =) But she would never bit you, right?
I had a Pekingese (is this the right name?) when I was a kindergartener. She was so sweet~ Too bad she died early ;_;

*Jen* said on October 26, 2009 at 5:22 PM

No she just makes angry noises and gets all cranky lol.

Awww - Pekingeses are so sweet!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!