ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Urban Decay Friends & Family: Save 30%


Urban Decay has brought us yet another F&F discount, running from today (11/9/09) through November 20, 2009. Save 30% during Friends and Family by entering code: FNFW1 at checkout.

This is the perfect opportunity to stock up on all the great palettes and liner sets that Urban Decay has been releasing - they make fantastic stocking stuffers!

 

8 comments:

T.R. said on November 9, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Now this is what I've been waiting for. I already have my items saved in my cart. I'm only getting 2 things but I've been feigning for them for a while now. :O)

ezzie said on November 10, 2009 at 12:26 AM

ooh, how can i resist an offer like that? i'm heading over to the site now :P

Connie De Alwis said on November 10, 2009 at 3:13 AM

I feel like I wanna get something but I have no idea what... Lol

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Ooooh Tala do share which items! I'm trying to resist at the moment - I'm proud of myself, I haven't purchased a beauty item in quite awhile! =P

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Ezzie I love that Urban Decay offers us 30% - such a great discount!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 11, 2009 at 9:39 AM

LOL Connie I'm feeling exactly the same way! =P Have you tried their primers?

T.R. said on November 11, 2009 at 10:18 PM

LOL Jen. Yeah I hear ya and truth be told neither have I. LOL I always put them in my cart but never complete the deal because I look at my budget and just say I'll wait the next time around. To be honest it's probably going to go the same way with these. LOL I've been doing more "window shopping" thank actual shopping.

I only did Sephora because I was running out of foundation.

But in my cart is the Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette and the Holiday Nail Collection. Oh and I added an eye brow pencil. But since 2 out of 3 are permanent and the nail collection might just go on sale for half off...I'm probably going to hold steady. I'm still doing my 5 pan also. :O)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 11, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Tala I love window shopping - and the feeling of having resisted temptation is actually pretty good. It's nice to exercise some self control every once in awhile =P.

I'd definitely wait on the holiday nail stuff - it will probably go on sale like you said and you'll get a better deal on it.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!