
I've been feeling a little uninspired lately, so I figured it was time to get back to some fun, inexpensive Asian products for a nice change of pace.
Etude House's O2 White Mask ($14.99) is a skin whitening and revitalizing wash-off mask that contains an oxygen complex meant to give your complexion a whitened, brightened appearance.
The O2 White Mask has a fresh fruity/floral scent and a fun jelly-like consistency that's cooling to the skin upon initial application. I do experience some tingling when this touches my rather sensitive skin so I wouldn't recommend this for those of you who are really sensitive and prone to irritation, but apply the mask, wait 2-3 minutes and rinse off (you'll see a tiny bit of foaming as you wash this off) and you'll immediately notice smoother, brighter, happier looking skin.
Etude House's O2 White Mask makes a fabulous inexpensive midweek pick-me-up and is something I like to slather on as I'm sitting in front of the television (like tonight) not doing much of anything at all. It takes zero effort and provides immediate results - can't really ask for much more than that!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
Etude House O2 White Mask Pack Review
This product was a gift from my aunt in Korea - the last time I visited her she saw that I was interested in Etude House and she actually remembered - very sweet of her! She's also a typical Korean woman, meaning she's on a neverending quest for that perfect milky white complexion, which explains her choice of product for me =P.
Posted by A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) on Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 11/08/2009 09:03:00 PM
Labels: Asia exclusive, Etude House, Korean cosmetics, masks, reviews, skincare

22 comments:
ooh, we koreans and white skin~ hahaa
i personally like being bronzy in the summer, but i could use a little whitening when in the winter everyone else is pale, and im still my tan self :P
this mask sounds pretty great! i don't have sensitive skin, so i think this should work for me :]
etude house is wonderful, Yay for cute and affordable korean beauty products! i'm so calling my aunt to ask her to send me some~ tehee
Lol!! This was a wonderful review, Jen -- the mask sounds amazing, as does your aunt! :P
The one thing I'll always remember about my trips to Asia is hearing "(s)he's complimenting your skin again, Rae" as my sister translates what everyone is saying. They REALLY love their fair skin over there! It's so crazy, especially as super-tan skin is so popular in North America.
I keep hearing excellent things about this mask!
Ezzie I try to keep my skin its normal pale, but that's only so I won't have to buy additional foundation shades should I get tanner LOL.
Yeah I really love Etude House products - the quality is almost always great, and everything's so very affordable!
Hi Rae! Thank you!
Yeah I get a lot of compliments on my skin when I'm over in Korea which I find a little strange. Koreans are definitely very complexion-obsessed! Not that it's a bad thing - I think that Korean women really do age quite beautifully.
Catherine I'd never heard of it before receiving it but I'm very happy with it. I don't need to use a lot of it so I anticipate it lasting a long time too!
Sounds like great buy... I definitely would love to get one... hehe... I love Korean products =) Their packaging is so cute... Shall pop by the shop soon to check out on this product... I'm currently looking for an affordable mask...
I'm totally the opposite~ I don't like being pale but right now I'm on Obagi and my face is too light! Trying to bleach off discoloration -_-
So would you say this really helps with whitening or does it just make your skin seem more bright and healthy?
I'd love to try it though I'm not into whiteners. I'm pale enough already. LOL I'd love to try the mask/cream product itself. Do they make skin care products without the whiteners?
I love asian cosmetics, especially whitening products :)
At the moment I'm waiting for my BB Cream, Majolica Majorca Eyeliner and DHC acne whitening gel.
Aaah, and now I want this mask!
Ahhh! This is my top wanted product from Etude House! Etude House really needs to expand to the Americas! =D
Me too Lynn! I also love how affordable everything is most of the time.
Kan how are you liking Obagi and how is it working for you? I've been using one of their hand creams and it's just wonderful.
Pankeke I haven't really noticed any whitening although I'm decently pale to begin with - just brighter, healthier looking skin. I will say that immediately after washing this off my skin looks a tiny bit whiter but I'd say it's just a temporary thing.
Tala I'm sure they have some great skincare masks/creams without whiteners as well. Have you ever tried sheet masks? I know a lot of people love the Korean sheet masks (myself included) as they're so easy to use and wonderfully soothing.
Ragrunzel sounds like a fab list of stuff you're waiting for! I'm feeling the need to place another Sasa order, I miss my fun Asian cosmetics!
Lisa so I was checking out their site (linked above) and it looks like maybe they do now ship to America? They have set up an American site - although I'm not sure what shipping is like or anything like that.
Everything arrived and is so nice <33 ok, the BB Cream is a bit too dark for me (it's from Dr Jart and everyone said it would be for super fair skin+_+), but I'll tan my decollete a bit..then it should be ok xD
Yay Ragrunzel! Yeah the BB cream shades are really tough because the selection is so limited and the online swatches are pretty terrible.
I've seen a couple of my YT gurus use them and have been dying to try them. My aesthetician used one on me before. I have to remember the website the guru gave. She said they often have a BOGO free promotional and that's when she gets hers.
Tala there are a million and one varieties, ranging from dirt cheap to insanely expensive. I love the SK-II ones which fall in the expensive range - I must say they're pretty fantastic!
Post a Comment