Now that I've finally got my own A Beautyful Sentiment YouTube channel, I've been telling myself that I finally have an excuse to buy myself a Flip MinoHD which I've actually had on my wishlist for the longest time.
They come in the cutest patterns and you can even make your own designs to upload onto the site. Check out some of my personal favorites down below!



I'm DYING to get my hands on one of these cuties but sadly at around $230 they're a little out of my budget at the moment. I do hope to scrounge together the pennies and save up for one of these so that I can bring you some great HD YouTube videos at some point though!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
ABS Wants: Flip MinoHD
Posted by A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) on Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 11/01/2009 10:32:00 PM

22 comments:
Wow, those are really cute! I would totally buy one if I can afford it, or save up for one. Having it might even make you feel like you need to make more use of it, and therefore post up more videos =P
Oy... the panda one is just adorable!
ahahah Panda and Bambi wins hands down! They are gorgeous!
Okay the Hello Kitty and Panda are just so cute. I hear ya on the budget Jen. When all was said and done only got one thing from Sephora's FF and that was the MUFE HD Foundation which I needed. Everything else was not in the budget. I got a girl friend getting married at the end of the month and well you know between dresses, gifts, etc etc etc well you get the picture and I was already on a budget.
Sheila I think that would definitely be the case - after spending $200+ on something I'd totally feel obligated to use it!
Catherine that's definitely one of my favorites - it's so adorable!
Mary they have several variations on that deer one that I happen to love them all!
Tala I only got one thing too - the Clarisonic Mia. There were so so many other things I wanted but with the holiday season coming around I just can't afford much else.
ooh, all four of these are just so adorablee! i'm thinking of adding this to my ever-growing christmas list now... ha!
wow, those are all adorable!
Ezzie I was doing some additional research and found one by Kodak that's just as good if not better, plus a little cheaper. Only thing is - they're not cute at all :(.
Gio I'm just itching to buy one and having the hardest time restraining myself!
Jen how is the Mia comparing to the regular. The girl at Sephora said it didn't last as long battery wise. I wasn't sure if she was trying to push the big one because it cost more.
i want one too now so cute
Tala it's a long story but my order for the Mia got canceled which means I won't be ending up with it. So so disappointed.
The big one does have great battery life but honestly you really don't need good battery life on your Clarisonic. You only really need for it to go for that one cleaning cycle. That shouldn't be a deterrent if you want it - and it is much much more affordable!
Ying they really really are. I NEED one!
The Hello Kitty one is darling! Oh I want one too...do you know if the video quality is good?
i was going to buy the panda one.. but its sold out wth!!
Adorable! If I were to buy one, I don't think I'll be able to pick one! The designs are uber cute!! ^.^
kan from what I've heard it's actually really quite good for something this size. i'm hearing that kodak makes something pretty similar that might be a little better though, and cheaper - although not nearly as cute.
oh noooo ying! but it's so cute! i want :(
Lisa it's definitely tough to narrow your options down to just one because there are a million I want! Although I guess it does help that most of them are out of stock =X.
Post a Comment