ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Share Your Sephora F&F 2009 Wishlists Here!

I thought it'd be fun to share our 'what I would get if I had an unlimited budget during F&F' lists. Here's mine - feel free to post yours in the comments!


1) Dior Silver Cannage Deluxe Makeup Palette ($70)
2) Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Collector Set ($425 value for $249)
3) ghd BCA 2009 IV Pink Styler ($255)
4) Givenchy Le Prisme Perles-4 Pearly Eyeshadows ($51.50)


5) DiorShow Lash Essential Set ($29)
6) Dior Vernis Nail Polish - Silver Purple 782 ($20)
7)
Dior Holiday Collection Makeup Palette For The Eyes ($42)
8)
Dior Skinflash Primer - Radiance Boosting Makeup Primer ($40)



9) Best of MAKE UP FOR EVER Set ($91.50 value for $49)
10) bareMinerals Sweet Obsessions ($99 value for $48)
11) Bare Escentuals
Buxom Babes About Town ($72 value for $39)
12) Nars The Multiple Coffret ($40)


13) Too Faced LashLight Mascara ($25)
14) Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara ($24)
15) Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Singulier ($30)
16) Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Collection Set ($49 value for $35)



17) Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour Palette ($108 value for $48)
18) Philosophy Supernatural Superbeautiful ($30)
19) CARGO Hands of Hope Eyeshadow Palette ($90 value for $29)
20) Too Faced Glamour To Go III ($19.50)

Whew this took forever to put together! I'm realizing that I omitted a few items such as the Smashbox Eye Wish palette and the Clarisonic Mia, but you get the picture. There are a million things I want!

 

28 comments:

CC said on October 20, 2009 at 3:08 PM

***All of the above*** Ha!

I waited too long on my last order and now a few things I wanted are out of stock :( I wasn't fast enough I guess! So, I guess the good news is that it makes room for some other stuff I was eyeing!

. : * justine * : . said on October 20, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I am SO CLOSE to caving on getting the MUFE pencil set, except that the discount isn't valid in Canada (AGAIN) though I called my store and they were nice enough to give it to me anyway (my MA commiserated with the lack of Canadian-love Sephora seems to have), but they didn't havee the set it store. It just seems like SUCH a good value and the pencils are almost 8$ off the retail price... talk me out of it, Jen!

Otherwise: the Best of MUFE set is pretty fantastic (you get full sizes of the mascara, liner, and HD powder), and the Cargo Hands of Hope palette is HUGE. Like the case is the same size as the Runway palette, and I'd say the eyeshadows are about the same size as the lid of a MAC paint pot.

Oh, and I went to my drugstore, and they don't have the L'Oreal HiP pencils yet. May ask my parents to pick some up for me when they are in Texas next month!

hannah said on October 20, 2009 at 5:21 PM

i can't believe you might get the MUFE's eyeliner collecter's set. its a great steal, but i cant find myself to pay 200 bucks for it..haha

Catherine said on October 20, 2009 at 6:07 PM

LOL. I already placed my order but there are definitely so many things I want! I am still lemming the Smokey Crystal quint even though I am pretty sure it is too cool for me...

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 20, 2009 at 7:41 PM

LOL CC! Yeah stuff sells out fast during the F&F events! I need to place my order soon.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Awww Justine that stinks, but it's so great that they gave you the discount anyway!

You know I'm terrible with talking people out of things! I will say that no one woman needs allll those pencils plus once you use them there'll be bacteria on them an eventually you'll have to toss them. Well not really since you can sharpen them - okay not doing a good job talking you out of these at all!

Okay now I want the MUFE and the Cargo even more!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 20, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Hannah I don't think I can either, but I do want it! How awesome would it be to have that set as part of your makeup collection?

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 20, 2009 at 7:44 PM

oooh catherine you've reminded me that i need a quint too! i'm undecided as to which one though.

Ying said on October 20, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Jen, whats the grand total so far?! i only got 3 things.. the UDPP, laura mericer flawless face kit and this eyelash growing thingy

. : * justine * : . said on October 20, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Jen, if you want a Dior quint, I'd get 609 Earth Reflection which is similar to the Dior Cannage quad you have on your lemming list. It's 4 neutrals and a pink, and it's similar to the LE Iridescent Leather. Otherwise... well I have like 23 of them let me know if you have any colours in mind and I'll through my stash for suggestions. HAHA.

The Buxom set looks cute, but I think I am done my FF shopping unless I can get someone to CP stuff for me, XD; Which is probably healthier for my wallet. I am actually lemming the Lipstick Queen set you posted, but the brand and QVC doesn't ship to Canada. Of course. XD;

Kar Yi said on October 20, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Awesome list :)
Very drool-worthy. ^_^
I ordered the Urban Decay Shadow Box II and the Hall of Fame && the Too Faced Glamour to go III you have on your list :D
Can't wait till they arrive!

~Lisa said on October 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Wow! That would be a dream come true!! ...Unlimited Budget...*goes to lala land*

I'd get...[Psst, I've never purchased from Sephora, so bear in mind that I have a boring list >.<]
1. TFSI
2. UDPP
3. Clarisonic
4. Benefit Boing
5. MUFE HD Powder
6. Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
7. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks
8. Sephora by OPI Nail Polishes
9. Zeno
10. Shiseido White Lucent Line
11. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
12. YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch
13. UD 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil
14. Temptu Airbrush Makeup System
15. Stila Convertible Color
16. Stila Smudgepots
17. Benefit Cosmetics PosieTint

& so much more! With an unlimited budget, I might as well purchase every item they have ^^

- said on October 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM

hey jen!

i have my last midterm tomorrow! college is HARD but i love the people here so much more =D ive been so busy that i ordered my sephora stuff during class, lol.

you have such a huge list!

this is what i ordered:
-temptu foundation x5 (i so need to do a review on this but i am in LOVE)
-ghd dark angel set
-tweezerman tweezers
-little brush bag to bring my brushes to school (and do my mu in the bathroom =X)
-Illamasqua clear lipgloss to match all my lipsticks :)

but I'm still thinking whether i should get illamasqua satin primer and something else

T.R. said on October 21, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Jen Jen Jen...why aren't thou tempting me. I've resigned myself in not purchasing anything during friends and family and staying within my budget. :O)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Ying I haven't ordered anything just yet - still getting the list together!

Ooooh which eyelash growth product did you get? I'm going to start using Revitalash soon!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Justine that's so funny I literally just bought 609 as a gift for someone! It's really pretty and such a great set of neutrals.

Which quint would you suggest for some great pinks/purples? You know how I love those!

It seems that so many of these US sites don't ship to Canada. Boooo!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM

AngelicBB sounds like you picked up some fabulous palettes! They're always a great deal, and even more amazing with this discount.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 21, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Lisa I love doing these fantasy lists even knowing I can't most of these things.

And your list isn't boring at all - in fact I LOVE it! You have amazing taste! I too want the TFSI, and the Clarisonic and TEMPTU are awesome choices. There are so many things I want on your list, including more YSL Rouge Voluptes!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 21, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Congrats Kiu! You're going to feel so carefree once that last midterm is over. It'll be amazing!

YAY so glad you're loving the TEMPTU! You've reminded me I need some more tweezers too.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Talia you know I have to at least try! It's part of my evil duty as blogger extraordinaire (or just plain old lowly blogger LOL)!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 22, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Pauline I rejected your comment by accident so I'm copying and pasting it!

"The midterm is over! But I have to an essay and math homework (worst subject EVER) tonight. Ugh, the cycle never ends!

Temptu is all I use now for foundation! =D "

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 22, 2009 at 10:37 AM

^^ so happy you're loving your TEMPTU, I seriously love mine too!

. : * justine * : . said on November 3, 2009 at 1:48 AM

I totally missed the second comment, so HAHA.

My favourite pink/purple quad is probably Petal Shine (I think this is 809) which is permanent, the shadows are soft pinks and purples.

But my favourite PINK quad from Dior is 859 Graphic Lights, which was really an amazing hot pink quad (and so out of character for my Dior collection, haha) but that was an Asia-exclusive and LE, unfortunately :(

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 4, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Justine I remember seeing Graphic Lights in Korea, thinking I wanted it and then telling myself I'd get it back in the US. I was so stupid!!!! I so regret not getting it =X.

. : * justine * : . said on November 4, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Jen, the graphic lights quad is actually still available on Sasa.com :)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 5, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Just saw it Justine - thanks so much for letting me know! So do you find it to be wearable? Do you use it alot? I'm so tempted to order!

. : * justine * : . said on November 7, 2009 at 5:39 AM

I find it wearable, though I have so much eyeshadow I don't use it as often as I'd like/should. The next time I'm off I will swatch it for you, so you can take a look! Just remind me :)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 12, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Thanks Justine I'll be looking forward to that! Yeah I definitely know what you mean about not using things as often as you should. I tend to gravitate towards the same products and I neglect the rest, even though they're all equally wonderful.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!