
I've been wanting an iPhone for the longest time, and I finally decided it was time to take the plunge and just go for it! It'll enable me to Tweet more often, blog on the go and of course keep in better touch with both my readers and my loved ones.
It's also the reason that I haven't had a chance to blog much at all tonight - I've been too busy playing around with my fun new toy! I plan to pop by the 24 hour Apple store on Fifth Ave at some point before work tomorrow - I'm thinking get up at 6:30, get to the Apple store by 8, pick up a case and screen protector and then drag my butt on over to the office.
Hope you're all as excited about the prospect of ABS updates-on-the-go as I am!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

38 comments:
yeah
i love iphone too
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com
Nice! Hahaha you'll have to blog from your iPhone. You deserve it after your working weekend ;D
Everything in one! How handy :) Is it the latest one?
I didn't know that the Apple store on 5th Ave is 24 hours! I wonder if many people go in the wee hours of the morning :P
How exciting!! :D
Wowwww! :)
I am happy for you! I am sure the readers will love it, too!
I've been wanting one too!!!! Congratulations on your new toy :)
There's a 24 hour Apple store???? OMG!
How cool! They are awesome and addictive! I've had my one for a few months, and just yesterday found a site to watch live streaming tv! lol
Have fun with it. xx =)
you know i'm excited!!! YAY! :D
Congratulations! :)
yey for ur new fone! me want one too :P
Angela I can't tear myself away from it!
I totally plan to! Love that I can now use my iphone camera to take fun photos :)
Indeedy it is Mandy! I got the white 3Gs - love it! A lot of tourists love the apple store so it's bustling at all times of the day.
Thanks Catherine! I'm so happy to finally have one!
Noelle I'm all over learning how to blog from this thing!
Thanks so much Askmewhats! Now that I have it I don't know why I waited to long!
LOL itsliz indeed there is and it's awesome! It's a glass cube and you take a clear elevator down a la Willy Wonka and the store itself is underground. It's fun!
Redz I love the sound of TV on the go! I've been converting some of my videos to ipod format and than transfering, but it's a bit of a hassle.
Nicole I told you I'd be bothering you nonstop once I got one!
Thank you Kaye! I'm totally loving it!
Mia I highly recommend it! Love mine so much!
yay.. iphone rocks.. i am so lost without iphone hehe
Great iPhone! I love all the convenience it has but I hate how big it is O.O
Have fun with it, Jen! It's about time I got one too, but I'm needlessly putting it off!
My parents have iphone's and ii have so much fun playing with them I was considering on getting one but I don't have At&t as a carrier my husband absoulutely loves T-mobile as our carrier so if I get one I will have to get it unlocked
Yay!! I love my iphone too :D It's such a fun toy. Have fun with it Jen!
Frosty
I got an iPhone in August and other than lacking an actual keyboard, I love it. It's such a shame there aren't better beauty apps for it!
I really want something with great mobile browsing support - something with a full browser, and something I can use IM apps etc on, but I don't want an iPhone.
I already have an iPod which I'm sentimentally attached to, since it was the first gift Alex ever bought me to cheer up a dreary birthday. Plus, I feel like I'd be much too cool if I had an iPhone. I'm most definitely a non-apple person <_<
It's a great allround gadget for doing everything though, and great for you to share quick pictures of awesome stuff you see at events and things like that. Enjoy =D
Good for you Jen. I hope you like it. I'm glad you waited though until they fixed all the kinks and the price went down. My brother has one. I'm still on regular PDA phone. Can't bring myself to do it. Besides I don't want to switch cell phone companies.
Ying I'm totally loving mine and don't know how I survived for so long without it!
Lisa it is rather bulky, especially with the case on it! I can live with that though, b/c it really does so much!
Joolz I put it off for forever and tried to convince myself so many times that I didn't need it, but now I'm addicted!
Ke my father's had one for the longest time and I used to always stare enviously =P. But now I've got one of my very own!
Hey Grace!
I know how much you love your iphone - and I'm absolutely adoring mine! You'll have to keep my updated on any fun new apps I should get!
So true Jessica! Somebody needs to come up with some great, interesting beauty apps for the iphone.
Ana if only I actually got invited to some events LOL! I always see all these other bloggers posting about fabulous events they've been too, whereas my drab behind is seated in its chair at home. Or at work. Or on the subway =X.
I'm so so appreciated of having a web browser on my phone though. It seriously makes my life so much easier!
Talia before this I never had a web browser on my phone so it's like a whole new world to me. Loving it so much!
Post a Comment