ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Help Me Support A Fellow Blogger & Go Check Out Painted Ladies!


I know I've been promising you the Guerlain Holiday review and rest assured it's coming this week, but in the meantime if you're in the mood for some great new beauty reads head on over to Painted Ladies, a recently launched (August to be specific) beauty blog for all ages featuring reviews, Q&A's and tips and tricks from the pros, and of course, giveaways! They've actually currently got one going on for a MAC My Favorite Pink Dazzleglass (you all know how much I wanted this one - it's a gorgeous shade) which ends tomorrow, so be sure to head on over!

Why the mention on ABS? Well primarily because one of the Painted Ladies co-founders, Taryn, is a fantastic blogger and an even more wonderful friend ~ when ABS was barely a blip on the blogger radar (well I guess it still is barely more than a blip but you get what I mean) she offered me tons of moral support and even sent me two fabulous packages chock full of Japanese goodies to help me have some stuff to review on the blog. Check the packages out here and here!

So if you've got a free moment or two and are interested in checking out a fresh new perspective on the beauty scene, definitely head on over to Painted Ladies and have a look around. And don't forget to enter their giveaway!

 

22 comments:

T.R. said on October 27, 2009 at 10:57 PM

I went over to support Taryn. She does send great goodie baskets doesn't she? :O)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 27, 2009 at 11:07 PM

She really does Tala! It takes a special kind of person to send such wonderfulness to a relative stranger, and Taryn is definitely wonderful! She even introduced me to the girl who did my blog design.

So glad you took the time to check out her blog. I'm in awe of how professional and polished it is.

Taryn said on October 28, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Thank you again, Jen, for taking the time to give us a little exposure. We appreciate it so much, and will be glad to see some of your awesome readers stopping by!! :D

ezzie said on October 28, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Thanks jen, i'm always open to start reading new beauty blogs :D
i can never get enough of reading beauty ramblings!

Ribbonlicious said on October 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Thanks for the erty, nice ^^

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 28, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Taryn you know I'm more than happy to do this for you! I hope some of my lovely readers will pop on over and check out your beautiful blog, I really am a fan!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Ezzie I love learning about all the fabulous beauty blogs out there. There are waaaaay too many to keep track of but it's always fun to get a bunch of different perspectives on beauty!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM

You're welcome Ribbonlicious!

Unknown said on October 28, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Thanks for recommending! I checked their site and it's good! I'm already a follower ^_^"

BTW, you received sooo many awesome stuff back then! *___* Lucky girl! *envious*

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 30, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Mary Taryn was such a sweetheart to send me all that stuff!

Isn't their site awesome? Love the way it looks too!

Unknown said on October 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM

It does look good! and full of awesome stuffs, one of my favourites is the wipes against perspiration and oily T-zone. dun remember the name tho....

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 30, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Mary I must've missed that review but I'm all for anti-oily anything! Sounds like a great product.

Unknown said on October 30, 2009 at 2:09 PM

This is it. ^.^

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Thanks for the link Mary! I remember hearing about that product when it launched and of course I was curious as to if it worked. Much better than having botox injected into your underarms to prevent them from sweating!

Unknown said on October 30, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Bwahahahahahha that's good! Botox! XDDD
Anyhow, it's too bad I can't buy it here, I'd give it a try on hot summers =D

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 30, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Mary I saw this horrifying makeover show on tv (okay so it wasn't meant to be traumatizing but really it was) where this woman got botox in her underarms as it's supposed to stop excessive sweating. I know it was probably a godsend for her as overactive sweat glands can be very embarrassing, but I have major needle issues and was basically freaking out watching this.

Unknown said on October 30, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Poor woman! X_X I say poor becoz of the sweating...must be horrible!

I also hate needles! brrr But it's weird, coz I love horrors like Saw I-V. and Motel, etc....
There was this scene in Hotel or Motel, dunno the title, where the girl's eye was......I think I shouldn't finish. It was too gross, and I think you don'T like gross things >.<"

~Lisa said on October 31, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Aww. It's so nice of Taryn to send you those packages. You must've been excited! I'm always super excited when I get mail/packages!!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 31, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Mary I definitely don't like gross things - I'm such a wimp I can never sit through scary movies unless it's at home with the volume really really low and all the lights on in broad daylight - and even then I'm freaked out!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 31, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Lisa packages are really the best! I love receiving things in the mail :)

Unknown said on November 1, 2009 at 5:24 AM

oww I'm the opposite. watch them in a dark room loudly XD i might be screaming and whimpering, but it's so good T_T
I'm an adrenalin freak or something X_X

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 1, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Mary I just can't - I'd be freaked out for the next 10 years!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!