
Urban Decay has got some seriously hot new items on the shelves for this 2009 holiday season; it seems that they've gotten seriously good at tempting me!
At the top of my want list is this Show Pony Shadow Box ($30) which contains six vibrant shades of shadow (loving that purple and teal!), a travel-sized 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (a must-have long-lasting black), a mini bottle of Eyeshadow Primer Potion and a big mirror, all in a wicked box illustrated by LA artist Kime Buzzelli.
Check out the rest of my Urban Decay Holiday 2009 picks after the jump!
Urban Decay's Smoke Out Kits ($34) contain all the essentials for a sexy smoky eye including 4 color-coordinated shadows, step-by-step instructions, eye liner, and even a mini Skyscraper Mascara which I recently reviewed as part of the Mascara Series.
I've heard so many great things about the original Book of Shadows, so I can only imagine how fabulous its sequel, Vol. II ($48), with its 16 shadows (and 8 exclusive shades!), 2 24/7 pencils, and mini primer potion must be!
Is it bad that I didn't even know Urban Decay used to make nail polish? Well I could easily assuage my guilt by purchasing the Apocalyptic Nail Kit ($26) and trying seven different shades at once! This set gives you an easy and affordable way of testing out what Urban Decay thinks will be the season's season’s “it” polishes.

And last but certainly not least, we have the return of Urban Decay's much-loved and raved about liner sets, only better! The 24/7 Super Stash ($36) set includes nine mini-sized 24/7 Eye Pencils, including four shades exclusive to this set: Corrupt (brown sparkle), Binge (navy – finally!), Eldorado (a new gold), and Oil Slick (black sparkle). The new and improved 24/7 Sets ($29) each include an exclusive shade of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 3 best-sellers, and a Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner.
With so many fabulous gift-giving options this holiday season, I know I won't be at a loss when it comes to fun stocking stuffers!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
Urban Decay Holiday 2009 Releases
Posted by *Jen* on Monday, September 21, 2009 at 9/21/2009 09:24:00 AM
Labels: new releases, Urban Decay

18 comments:
i most def want the liner kit and the nail polishes! totally loving the colors and value of these! so yummy for fall! :)
I saw this on the website. I'm getting it along with the polish set. It's just so cute.
Hannah I really think these are a great value too, especially for the number of products you get to try. And I love the whole "look in a box" concept.
T.R. I'm a big fan of having my entire look in a little palette so I'm leaning towards the Pony set or one of the smoky palettes. Although I must budget and be responsible.
Everything looks great. Scrangie actually did swatches of Urban Decay nail colors on her blog. They're nice colors, but it would have been nice if they had repromoted some of their classic colors that were really unique.
I prefer palettes, mostly because I don't have to dig into 273736736 single shadows, and luckily they are good combinations, so I can't go wrong. Not to mention it's cheaper than buying them one by one. But I have to say, none of these appeal to me >.< The first one is useless in my eyes. It is exactly what the title says: a show pony. YOu can't combine them. I don't wanna look like a clown. And I no longer use only one shadow. The colors are pretty tho, if I look at one at a time.
The smoke out kit is the best (for me), but I've seen swatches and it's nothing special =.= Everything essential in a unique packaging.
Book of shadows 2 is interesting (although greens don't fit me)...it just doesn't call out to me.
The nailpolishes: that red is WOW Too bad I don't wear dark polishes since I chomp on my nails LOL
Anyhow, these are great gifts! I'd love if I got one for Xmas, then I'd say nothing negative =DDD
Deb I really need to check out Scrangie's blog more often, she seems to have swatches of everything! I've never seen any of these classic colors. Any idea what their formula is like?
LOL Mary I know what you mean. I love bright colors so I think I'd enjoy all these palettes but they're definitely not for everybody and don't have the mass appeal that Too Faced's neutral palette had (it was sold out everywhere!).
I pick at my nailpolish a lot so I tend to wear neutral colors. It's a terrible habit I'm having trouble breaking.
I start thinking that nail care take as much energy and time as regular skin care =D
Seriously Mary! If you don't go for regular manicures, it's really time-consuming to file and shape your nails and to keep them impeccably groomed. It's hilarious because half the times my nails look pretty fabulous if I do say so myself, and the other half of the time they're chipping, breaking hot mess.
Oooops Jen, I didn't realize you post expanded....LOL. I was doing it off memory from the site. I have the green smokey eye kit in my wishlist on UD's site along with the Book of Shadows II and the 24/7 Super Stash. I want all of them. :O)
But yeah budgeting is a pain. This week MAC's Black collection is coming out and I CAN'T wait. There's three things for sure I want and I got enough back2mac to get two free lippies or shadow which I fully intend to use. :O)
LOL T.R. I figured people might get confused since it's very easy to miss. I was a little worried but I think people will catch on sooner or later!
I'm trying to keep the spending under tight control ~ it's a tough balance to strike between wanting to blog about everything and being fiscally responsible.
hah I should take on a new job...manicurist! Is this the correct word? I bet they earn a lot =D
Yes it is Mary! I'd love to have a personal manicurist, I hate doing my nails most days =X.
i'm definitely lemming for that Book of Shadows! but it's so darn expensive :P
Mia I know it's pretty pricey to think of spending all that money at once on a single palette, but it really is a great deal considering it contains 16 shadows, 2 liners and primer!
oooo I like the book of shadows!
The Makeup Maiden it's a little pricey but it turns out to be a great deal considering how much stuff there is packed into it!
Post a Comment