Dior Deluxe Travel Palette ($75) The hottest shades of the season are inside this limited-edition, black patent clutch! Inspired by Dior's ready-to-wear accessories, this must-have palette features signature cannage stitching and silver 'D' hardware along with a wardrobe of Dior's best travel essentials: six eyeshadows, a DiorBlush, an allover face highlighter and deluxe miniatures of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Organdi Pink 257 and Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Black 090! The perfect gift for your loved ones—or you!
Every holiday season Dior comes out with one of these deluxe travel palettes, and every year I drool over it, but I've never actually managed to get my hands on one. Maybe 2009 will be my year!
Dior Mini Brush Set ($60) Treat yourself or a loved one this holiday season with a luxurious mini brush set from Dior. Inspired by Dior's ready-to-wear accessories, this limited-edition, black patent clutch features signature cannage stitching and silver 'D' hardware along with four travel-size versions of Dior's best-selling brushes (foundation, powder foundation, eyeshadow and lip).
Dior Holiday Eye Palette ($42) The hottest shades of the season for eyes are inside this limited-edition, black patent palette! Inspired by Dior's ready-to-wear accessories, Dior Holiday Eye Palette features signature cannage stitching and silver 'D' hardware along with four perfectly coordinated shades of eye color. The perfect gift for your loved ones—or you!
Dior Holiday Lip Palette ($42) The hottest shades of the season for lips are inside this limited-edition, black patent palette! Inspired by Dior's ready-to-wear accessories, Dior Holiday Lip Palette features signature cannage stitching and silver 'D' hardware, along with four perfectly coordinated shades of lip color. The perfect gift for your loved ones—or you!
What are your thoughts on Dior's Holiday 2009 Collection?

18 comments:
When it comes to the deluxe holiday palettes, I am the same way. Every year I want one, but I never get around to getting one. This one is very pretty. I also find the big, dangly "D" amusing since my name is Deb.
Jen. Ariel actually have last yrs holiday collection. Besides the set looks so cute and amzing, there is nothing much to it. Color were extremely sheer and I can barely see anything when applied. Dior came put with a very cute bag with perfume set in Asia. I hope they release that over here. It's so cute. I think I blogged about it few weeks agO. I will send u pics when I get home
The Dior Palettes are gorgeous. I'm especially liking the first one and the definitely the lip palettes. Those purples are just too much. Perhaps that might be my intro into Dior's world.
I've got a weakness for all-in-one palettes too and those travel palettes always get to me. I esp like how Dior makes room for the mini-mascara and lip gloss tubes :)
I am so excited for this collection! Though for the Cannage palettes, I think the only thing I want is the brush set... I'm planning to get both quints haha.
I die! Although I think I'll like the Holiday collection better than the LE palettes, from what I've read about it. The palette for eyes is beautiful, though...the lip one, not so much!
Deb you definitely need to get this! I don't know how I'd resist if there were a big letter "J" dangling off something.
Then again I used to be tempted to get the Juicy bags way back when since they had the big "J"'s on them, but I've managed to resist. Makeup I would be all over though!
Awwww I'm sorry to hear that Ying. I have noticed that Dior's shadows are rather sheer overall though.
I'd love to see that Dior perfume set. Sometimes I wish I lived in Asia!
Talia I love the deluxe palettes Dior does ~ they've got a little bit of everything and they always bring a bit of the gorgeousness of their purses into their cosmetics packaging.
Me too Didi - I always tell myself this will be THE palette that I carry in my purse everyday for makeup emergencies LOL.
Justine I'm loving that brush set - I let out a little squeal of delight when I saw it!
Marce have you been watching your Rachel Zoe? =D The holidays are my favorite time of year - the cosmetics collections are always AMAZING!
Oh, I'm such a sucker for those holiday editions or LE products!! I want them but I very rarely will I purchase them. I wonder how those dark purple lippies will look...Lately, the hype is all about dark-like-emo lips, which I'm not a big fan of...
Lisa I rarely indulge in holiday stuff too - in part because it's often more expensive than the regular stuff which is pricey enough to begin with!
I swatched the iridescent 089 Quint today (my counter had testers out already, but no product), and I think I'm in love! Apparently the US is only getting the iridescent quint though so I am going to have to enlist help to track down the other one once I figure out the number...
I also swatched the Cannage palette, but it's very similar to the regular 609 Earth Reflection quint but more sheer... this was a problem I had with last year's Cannage eye palette as well. I find the quints more reliable.
Jen, here is the link to the complete holiday collection release in taiwan. http://arielying.blogspot.com/2009/09/christian-dior-le-collection-release-in.html
look at the blue and yellow bag.. its so cute... i think i would use it as a purse too.. and they are having anual makeup sales right now.. everything is like 40% off.. *crying out of jealousy*
Justine I'm always hesitant to purchase Dior items because the pigmentation's so hit or miss. When they're on they're really on though!
Thanks for the link Ying, they've got some fabulous holiday stuff.
OMG 40% off everything?!? Soooo jealous!
Post a Comment