The original bareMinerals formula wreaks havoc on my skin - it makes me feel dry and itchy while making my face oilier in the long run, and by the end of the day I usually have a new crop of breakouts, and if I'm lucky, even a few hives to boot. So yes I'm crazy for for wanting to try this, but I've heard such wonderful things about the new matte formula that I'm willing to give it a shot. Thanks to Nicole for telling me about this!
I forgot to mention that you won't see the $1 shipping applied until the very end, so don't let the shipping price at the outset of checkout stop you from getting this. The $1 will show up, I promise!

18 comments:
Thanks Jen and Nicole! :)
Aleksis I've gotten really bad with keeping up with all this stuff so thank goodness for Nicole! Did you decide to try this out?
Yay I ordered it. But they ran out of color already
thank you Jen
Ariel & Ying I'm glad that I ordered when I did then! What shade(s) are they out of?
I ordered the medium beige. Okay that was the only one left. LOL Oh except the fairly light which is definitely not going to work. So I only got one. As a sample I'm willing to try it out and see. I have no high expectations but again for $1.10 I'm game. :O)
they are out of light, medium tan, medium dark and golden dark. I was hoping to try out the light since I think that or medium beige will be my color. we will see. hehe
I wish they listed the ingredients on the website. Since this is matte, I am thinking it doesn't have Bismuth Oxychloride (which gives mineral makeup its shine). However, I would want to know for sure before trying. I liked the look of BE, but the Bismuth made me break out in a rash that took over a week to go away.
Wow T.R. 10% tax for you? That's insane!
Ariel & Ying those colors went fast! I managed to get my hands on Fairly Light and Light -- hope one of them works!
Deb here're those ingreidients for you:
Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Calcium Silicate, Soil Minerals. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
I'm hoping I don't react to this formula!
Yep Jen 10% tax. It's gone up twice in roughly 3 months. Technically it's 9.75%. It's called being a broke state trying desperately to raise capital. Well a few more months and I'll be looking to go back home.
WOW... they're pretty much all sold out already xD
I was planning to run out today or tomorrow to pick this up. I've heard great things too! The only complaint I've heard so far, is the color is slightly darker than the original formula. So now I can test out 3 different samples before buying! I'm really looking forward to this one. With the original formula, you could see the shine on my face from a mile away! Thanks Jen! :)
T.R. that's just insane! And to think I was outraged when NJ raised their tax from 6% to 7%!
Yeah Panekeke these went fast!
Nazia I got all three of the lightest shades so I really hope that at least one works for me!
aww it's a shame they don't ship to UK, but what is does to your skin does sound like a risk for try it out :D can't wait for your review! x
Suki it looks like this doesn't contain the skin irritating ingredient that the original formula did, so I'm hoping to have better luck with this one!
Post a Comment