
I've been itching to get my hands on some Rock & Republic Cosmetics since they launched some time back, but for some reason I just couldn't stomach the prices - thank goodness for Gilt Groupe! My friend sent me an invite to this great online sample sale site a year or two back when they first started up, and now I'm inviting you to join (Gilt Groupe is invite-only).
And for those of you who aren't ready to sign up, here's a small selection of what they currently have up for sale.
I know these aren't exactly steals, but I've never seen Rock & Republic Cosmetics on sale before, so I'll take what I can get! In the interest of full disclosure, Gilt does have an "Invite Friends, Get $25" incentive through which the individual making the referral receives a $25 credit when the referree makes his/her first purchase.




14 comments:
LOL I so just came over here to leave a comment asking if you knew about this sale.. the prices on the eyeshadows are pretty good!
Are you ordering anything? I'm eyeballing the Loudmouth lipgloss and maybe the blue eyeshadow.. ugh, curse Gilt!
Hey!
First off I just had to say that I'm so sorry I haven't responded to your PM yet -- I've had it open all day and I've been working on it but honestly I'm just ridiculously swamped at work today. I think I'm going to be here until at least 9.
I really want a gloss or two and the Noir glosses - and maybe a liner and a brush or two. Sooo tempting!
That's okay! For a second I wondered if the PM was too creepy, haha!
I was going back and forth on the large shader brush but I haven't gotten to see/try them in person so I'm hesitant to buy one.
I hope your day at work goes by quickly!
Oh no not at all! It was so incredibly sweet and I really appreciate the offer so so much and I'm really excited to try the balms. You're too sweet for even offering! <3
Yeah I'm always hesitant to purchase brushes I haven't at least felt in person, although I have the feeling these might be pretty decent.
I'm really hoping I can wrap up some of this work so I can get home before 11 - I really don't want to be here all night!
woo i love their jeans..i am wearing pair right now! i have heard of their cosmetic line.. but not sure if they are any good.. JEN, i got my sephora stuff.. so excited..
Hey Ying!
Me too! I've swatched their cosmetics while at Bloomies and Neiman Marcus but never really tried it. It always seems really nice but overpriced for what it is.
Lipgloss seems like a good deal, but I don't really know anything about R&R. Am I missing out?
Ana I'd say you're missing out a little but not terribly! I like the packaging more than anything I think.
i spent off my paypal fund and now this!!! great just great!
darn it.
Jojoba doesn't the stuff look great? I'm seriously tempted!
I got the eyeshadow in Exile - I had a credit! But their shipping is expensive!
Hey Mariza!
I have yet to order anything from them - how much does shipping run? I hate paying a lot for shipping =X.
This site seems interesting though I'll hold off. Right now their sales aren't exactly that big enough for me, to make a real effort to join. But I really want to get the R&R.
T.R. I generally don't think their deals are that great but I may just get some R&R stuff as who knows when I'll be seeing it on sale again!
Post a Comment