ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

More Images from Chanel's Fall 2009 Venice Collection

I posted some preliminary magazine shots of the quad and one of the polishes from the Venice Collection HERE, but here are few more products from the collection.


Chanel Eye Gloss Luminous Cream Quadra Eye Shadow ($65)
Glowing new emphasis for the eyes, this unique gel-cream texture blends from sheer to intense. The subtle luminous sheen has a surprisingly — and decidedly — sophisticated effect.

Les Tissages de Chanel Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Sienna ($45.00)


 

20 comments:

Nicolle said on July 8, 2009 at 3:33 AM

I want to try a nail polish from Chanel but I don't really know if I could spend $17+ on nail polish. Gondola is really pretty though, maybe I'll try it out and get hooked!

Ragrunzel said on July 8, 2009 at 5:44 AM

I want Chanel Gondola! Love purple nail polish (ok, I love every purple make up)!

Unknown said on July 8, 2009 at 7:58 AM

oww that deep purple in the e/s quad! I'm totally hooked! Looks velvety

Anonymous said on July 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM

I hardly wear any nail polishes, but these two colors are so beautiful. Definitely looking forward to this collection! ;)

*Jen* said on July 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Nicolle they do release some stunning shades but I do agree that they're pricey. Some of them are worth it though, and Gondola looks to be one of them.

*Jen* said on July 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Ragrunzel I'm loving Gondola too--I can definitely see if being a hot fall shade.

*Jen* said on July 8, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Mary I'm really liking the eye products in this release--they're not as blah as some of the more recent collections.

*Jen* said on July 8, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Jess I'm really interested in seeing what Intermezzo looks like on the nails since it seems to have a cool effect going on in the bottle. I'm afraid it'll be super sheer though!

Nicole said on July 8, 2009 at 11:48 AM

gondola is gorgeous! if i pick up anything, it will be that polish. don't feel like i "need" anything else though.

*Jen* said on July 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM

nicole my self control has been pretty good when it comes to chanel lately--i'm proud of myself!

Anastasia said on July 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Oh you know me, Jen. If it ain't eye-wateringly bright I ain't interested.

*Jen* said on July 8, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Ana I've been trying to get myself into more understated, muted shades that are easier for me to wear to work but they just don't bring me the same happiness that bright colors do =X.

gio said on July 8, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Gondola looks gorgeous! But I'm not sure I can bring myself to spend so much on a nail polish since I rarely wear it.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on July 8, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Gio the only reason I do my nails lately is due to the Konad, so all my polishes must be Konadicure friendly :). If Gondola is pigmented enough, it might create a stunning metallic pattern.

T.R. said on July 9, 2009 at 6:24 AM

The quads and the polish look fab. Right now couldn't justify the costs. I could get a couple of things for the price of one.

*Jen* said on July 9, 2009 at 10:09 AM

T.R. CHanel is always a little pricier than I'd like, which is sad b/c their products are gorgeous. I'm thinking I should get that Nordstrom-exclusive palette simply because it's such a good price and seems like an amazing deal compared Chanel's other products.

Sureyya said on July 12, 2009 at 2:52 AM

wow wow wow i want that tweed palette!

*Jen* said on July 13, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Suki I'm loving that Chanel has been doing these Tweed blushes lately. Not only are they visually stunning, but it's nice to see them tying their classic tweed suit patterns/textures into their clothing line.

Mariza said on July 21, 2009 at 2:59 AM

I got gondola today! I thought about it for a while but decided it was worth it!

The palette is gorgeous!

*Jen* said on July 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Mariza tell me more about Gondola! I've been wanting to get my hands on it as well, from the photos I've seen it looks gorgeous.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!