I happened to be around the MAC Pro store the other day for something work-related and it just seemed like a sin to be so close and to not pop in, so of course I had to make a quick stop before heading back to the office. I didn't pick up anything for myself since I'm on a self-imposed mini ban, but I did get some great goodies for this giveaway! I figured since many of you have never been to a pro store, it might be nice to give away something you wouldn't see at your non-pro MAC stores.
Yours for the winning are two items that I've been dying to own for myself, but you my lovely readers come first! Scroll down to learn how to win a Full Fuchsia (pro store exclusive) powder blush pan and a Pro Palette x6 blush compact to house this beauty.
Full Fuchsia is a pro-store-only bright iridescent true fuchsia blush that's amazingly pigmented and really eye-catching beautiful. This was the first blush to catch my eye among the myriad of shades that MAC products, and it was the only one I couldn't quite put down--hence the giveaway! And of course since you'll need a professional palette to house all of this hot pink goodness, you'll also be receiving a pro palette which will give you lots of room to grow your blush collection!
So onto the important bits--how to enter & hopefully win!
HOW TO ENTER: Leave me a comment by midnight July 31 (EST):
1) Telling me about your favorite blush (brand and shade name) and explaining what makes it holy grail material; and
2) Spelling out your e-mail address (ex. a.beautyful.sentiment at gmail dot com) so that I know where to reach you.
Double your chances of winning by signing up to receive A Beautyful Sentiment updates via e-mail! If you're already signed up via e-mail, please be sure to either tell me in your original comment, or to leave me a second comment telling me that you're a subscriber.
AND TRIPLE your chances of winning by following me on Twitter! Just leave me your Twitter username in the comments below so I know who you are (either in your original comment or in a separate comment).
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)



205 comments:
girl u r soo generous
Thanks for the giveaway!!!!
My eyes bugged when I saw the beautiful, beautiful pink!
awww thank you camrenrai! i love shopping for my readers and trying to find things that they'd be interested in!
You're very welcome Vanessa! I love doing things to thank my wonderful readers for being so loyal and visiting me often!
theotherwordly isn't it a seriously hot shade? when i saw it i just knew you all would LOVE it and think it was fun!
Kayvid: You big tease you! :-P
LOL Kayvid I'm feeling really lazy but I figured a teaser was better than nothing =P
WAAAI! Pretty pink blush! I wannnnnnnnnnnnntittttttttttttt.
Oooooooooooooooooo pretty. I want. :O)
Ana I know this would look hot against your pale pale pale beautiful skin. You should've been born a vampire! Well as "born" as they can get I guess =P
T.R. my lazy behind finally got into gear and put the giveaway up. Please do enter!
Oohh awesome giveaway! My fave blush is Peachykeen by MAC. Why, you ask? Because it is the perfect blend of pink and peach with just a trace of gold which makes your cheeks glow!!!
msp underscore maquillaje at hotmail dot com
omgg the colour's so pretty!!
Thanks MSP! I'm always wracking my brains trying to figure what my next giveaway should be, and I must say I'm pretty pleased with myself about this one (although my wallet isn't loving me quite as much LOL).
Peachykeen is such a great choice, I own that one and love it too!
Isn't it heart e? I'm such a pink-girl at heart and this shockingly pink hue definitely makes me happy. Please feel free to enter the giveaway! :)
First proper entry, perhaps? You already know I'm subscribed in every way I can possibly be to you. <3
THIS might just be my perfect blush, who knows. I'm still looking for the HG blush, honestly. Closest I've found so far is MAC in Well Dressed, but it's not as vibrant as I'd hoped and tends to look more peachy. I want a really PINK pink to match my colouring, not a peach pink as so many are.
Interestingly, in Kim Harrison's books, vampires can be born, as well as made. There's dead vamps and living vamps, and born living vamps are called High Blood, so maybe I could be one of those =[
Your giveaways are so much better than mine, ahah, mine tend to be more "Hm what do I have in my drawer..."
Ana this one is most definitely vibrant--shockingly so! You really need to use a light hand with this as it's so ridiculously pigmented. And it's definitely a real fuchsia--not peachy or red or anything of that sort--just a true fuchsia.
I still want to be a fairy lol!
And your giveaways just mean that you're less of a greedy monster than I am. I have to force myself to buy products for giveaways and then to specifically put them aside for the giveaway, or being the greedy, cosmetics-hungry beast that I am I'll use them and keep them for myself =X.
1. Aromaleigh's Rocks! Sonic blush in Candy-O
It's a super pigmented blush, so I only need to use the tiniest amount of product on a fiber optic brush to get a great glow. I love it because it's a bright fuschia that really works with my skintone and is super flattering. I can't help but love it!
2. sephyrra at gmail dot com
I believe I'm already a subscriber.
I believe I do follow you on twitter as Phyrra :)
This blush had me at iridescent fuschia!
Phyrra I remember when you suggested those blushes to me--you were so helpful with shade suggestions, and like you said they're seriously beautiful and pigmented. LOVE them! Although I ruined my Candy-O by attempting to press it :(. Oh well I guess that just means that I need another! You have such gorgeous pale skin though--you and Ana both!!
Aww thank you ;)
I don't know why some colors press ok and others don't :(
Phyrra I know next to nothing about mineral makeup/lines so you're my mineral makeup guru!
My Candy-O pressed into this rock hard lump of pink that wouldn't release any pigment at all. I attempted to recrush it back into a fine powder, but ended up with pigmentless hot pink clumps instead. It was a sad sad day in Jenland!
My favorite blush is... NARS Torrid. Its the perfect rosey pink and it always looks fab regardless of how I apply it. NARS blushes rock in general.
XoXo,
RobbyRaynebow
Lilb1293 at aol dot com
I'm already a subscriber
whoo hoo! giveaway!! ;D thanks!!
anyone...my favorite blush is the jill stuart 06 apricot...it's hg not just because of it's really cute and girly packaging, but because the colors are perfect for spring and summer.
my email: amanda.iscool at gmail dot com
Hi! I'm Mary!~
I wonder if the color would show up as strong on skin too...very pretty^^
Also, I'd like to take part in the giveaway, even though i'm new. he-he (symymary @ gmail dot com)
My fav blush? hmm a cheap Oriflame Giordani Gold mosaic powder in Natural Radiance. IT's great for any occasion. Not too shiny nor too matte. great for highlighting and shading, also for blushing, depending on which colors i use. It has different pink and beige parts. Basically gives a sophisticated look but can be overdone too *.*
Oh, and i've signed up for the mail notification too. =DDD
Sorry for the loooong comment T_T
My favourite blush for everyday is the Physician's Formula Talc Free blush in Natural because it's very natural looking and talc free. It's impossible fo rme to mess it up and look like a fool. Great for on the go. My email is lisa(dot)tay1995(at)hotmail(dot)com
I've followed using both twitter and am receiving updates about ABS through email
My favorite blush is Topeka by Cargo. I really like it because its just easy to tap it on when I'm running out of the house, and I don't need to worry about putting on too much or too little and its really natural.
I'm also a subscriber!
dany.taylor at gmail dot com
Thanks!
Robby Raynebow I'm always tempted to try a Nars blush or two but I can never choose--they're all so gorgeous that I get overwhelmed. I think I'll give Torrid a shot!
And of course thank you for subscribing Robby!
kawaiikao giveaway time is the best time of the month!
i LOVE the jill stuart powder packaging, they're so gorgeous and elegant. i'd love to have one sitting on my vanity.
Hi Mary!
This color will definitely show up well on your skin, it's one of the most pigmented things I've ever seen. And all entrants are welcome! :)
Thanks for subscribing and I hope to see more of you around the blog!
xMaterGirlsx I've never tried a Physician's Formula blush before--actually I don't think I've ever tried any of their products! I've always wondered if they're any good though--their packaging is cute.
Thanks for subscribing and twittering!
Dany I remember reading about this blush in a magazine waaaaaaaay back--I wanted to try it because it was a favorite of one of my fave celebrities at the time, although I have no idea who it was anymore.
Thanks for subscribing!
1) My favorite brush is MAC's Dollymix! Seems like nothing really shows up my skin but this and it gives me a really nice blush and glow!
2) stephy.hui at gmail dot com
Thanks!!!
Stephy I've been hearing a lot of mention of Dollymix lately. Seems like I should check it out!
Hi Jen, - Wow, Full Fuchsia looks really gorgeous! I don't think I've seen that one in person yet. My all time favourite blusher is NARS Deep Throat, a really beaututiful peachy colour that I'm sure you've seen. :) I've never looked like I put too much and I like how it looks on my tan skin. :D
lejujubee at gmail dot com ♥
I don't put on blush often enough! Out of the 8(?) blushes I own, peachtwist by MAC is my favorite. The fine shimmer loooks glowy when buffed out, and it's perfect for summer, which is all year round where I live. Plus, the bf picked it out for me, haha, therefore it'll always be special!
dreezy AT hellokitty DOT com DOT sg
following ya on twitter (username: dreezy)and rss too!
dreezy :)
Hey Julienne! I have indeed seen Deep Throat, and I know so many people simply adore this one.
Dreezy MAC maks some really great glowy blushes. It's so sweet that the boyfriend chose that one for you--I wish the SO cared enough to choose makeup for me!
Lul, Nars blushes are all so dirty. Kind of makes me wonder about future product names, and just how more obscene they'll go.
Awesome Jen! My fav blush looks to be in the same color family as this...so I hope I win!! I love Tippy from the Hello Kitty line. It makes me look so fresh and happy when I wear it and I never need to swirl my brush around too much, because it has great color payoff.
I subscribe, of course. And twitter is: shonntew.
Thanks so much ;)
MAC Smile! A beautiful pink that gives an incredible flush. Really great for nc30s like me =)
joyceongco at yahoo dot com
1. I adore MAC MSFs, my HG is Light Flush. :) I love the subtle sheen it gives me. erinmakingfaces at gmail dot com
2. Email subscriber
3. Twitter: Erinmakingfaces
Ana I must be tired it took me a few seconds to figure out what you meant by dirty LOL. I was just thinking "Nars blushes look pretty clean to me" =P.
Shonn I really love Tippy too it's so so pretty. This is a lot more intense so a MUCH lighter hand is needed but it's stunning nonetheless.
MaryJoyce I haven't seen that one before. I'll have to keep an eye out for it the next time I'm at MAC! The MAC blushes do seem to be a heavy favorite here.
Erin I've always admired them but I don't own one yet. One of these days!
I love Cargo's blu-ray blush in the peach shade. Its sheer but yet it gives a beautiful glow to my cheeks! its love!!!
fondie350 at hotmail dot com
I have also already subscribed to your updates.
My favorite blush is Laura Mercier Shimmer Blocs! I have like all of the variations! Each blush has 4 colors you can mix or use, it's very versatile and super glowy!
tmnguye1 at asu dot edu
my favorite blush is L'Oreal True Match in Peach! At first, it looks too peachy but it gives such a pretty glow to your cheeks :)
following you via email:xemailheather at gmail dot com and via twitter: twtrheather
hi Jen, thanks for the giveaway. i'm not yet a subscriber but i check out your page almost everyday so i guess i'm pretty close. I love blushes and i like so many of them that it's hard to pick out one single winner. But if i have to, it would be Bourjois Rose D'or (34). I love the subtle scent and the lovely rosy pink color of this blush. It also makes me look younger than my real age (yayh!!!) and full of energy.
hoaithu at gmail dot com
def. nars orgasm because it is pigmented and natural looking at the same time!! :)
i am following you on twitter too!! yayy. my twitter is twitter.com/xtina115
and my email address is:
xtina115 at gmail dot com
MY HG blush amazingly enough is Oceanmist Minerals - Secret Treasure blush. It just gives the right hint of color without being brash.
sgoofi at hotmail dot com
mkt350 i've had a sample of this sitting around in my room for almost a year now i think LOL. guess i need to get around to trying it!
Bunnie I love the one that has the flower printed on it, it's so so gorgeous!
Hi hi! Thanks so much for entering and following!
Naturalbeauty thank you being such a loyal reader! I really appreciate your visiting me regularly <3
Ooooh I forgot about the Bourjois blushes. I have two of these and they are simply gorgeous on. I need to dig these out again!
Chewed Checkers I was expecting to be seeing more comments on Orgasm but you're the first to mention it. Lots of Nars blush lovers though!
Thanks for following me on Twitter! :)
Michelle I've never heard of Oceanmist Minerals--yet another one to add to my list of things to google =P
Enough Said by MAC - email
gail_annacarto@fpl.co
Kayvid: Hi! My HG blush has to be Laura Geller Honey Dipped. It worked as a soft bronzer on me and makes my blemishes less obvious due to light-reflecting properties. I love to look at myself when I wear this blush. Hence it is my HG.
I am already subscribed to your email feed.
I also follow you on twitter. I am kayvid on twitter.
My email is kayvid1 at gmail dot com
My favorite blush(es) so far are:
MAC's mineralize blush in Pleasantry
MAC's mineralize blush in Dainty
Clinique's cream blush in Rose (I believe that's the name)
NYX's cream blush..argh...forgot the name already! It's a blue based pink.
I just started following you on twitter and I'm already a subscriber.
Thanks for the giveaway!
jen, you seriously have the best giveaways! this brush is soooo beautiful. if i ever make it to the ridiculously far pro store, i will be checking this out. so nice!
my favorite blush is chanel narcisse, but you already knew that, lol.
G another MAC entry. Thanks for entering!
Kayvid you know a product's good when you can't stop looking at yourself in the mirror. I love when I try out a new product and it just gives me this special something that boosts my confidence and really improves my mood.
LT thanks so much for the great list! I'm going to try to check out all of those, they have such nice names :)
Thanks for adding me to your Twitter!
awww thank you nicole i try! =P if you ever need anything from the pro store you know who to ask =P
and narcisse is definitely one of my favorites too! it's so beautiful, and more importantly, easy to wear.
I'd love to win this! My favorite blush thus far is a brand I found snooping around on ebay called Sebastian Trucco. The cream blush in "desert rose" was so cheap I didn't expect much, but its so nice and lasts so much longer on me than my other blushes that I really end up reaching for it the most.
ooh I forgot to put my email in the previous post sorry. kanitab@ufl.edu
Thanks for the giveaway I'm very excited. I've always wanted the palette!
Kay it's always so great when you stumble upon a product you love, and as an added bonus it's cheap!
Kay the palette has been on my wishlist for a long time too. It just seems like it would be so much fun to open up a palette to reveal six gorgeous blushes.
Good luck with the giveaway! And I love your avatar photo :)
In Love by Chanel - Summer of 2009
email is gannacarto@msn.com
You're so nice for having monthly giveaways for your readers Jen! My favorite blushes are NARS Deep Throat and MAC's Plum Foolery. Deep Throat is a really pretty, peachy pink, everyday color. And I love shades of purple so Plum Foolery is a favorite of mine. :)
Oops, I'm sorry Jen, I forgot to include my e-mail address! I am also a subscriber!
nancyhvu at gmail dot com
NARS orgasm blush - HG because it's not too pink, not too orange, with just a hint of shimmer - not too disco-ball-y. it really looks like a soft flush and sculpts your cheekbones at the same time.
you only need a tiny bit too - a whole pan is a great investment since it'll last you a year or two, with daily usage.
my other HG blush is benefit 10 powder. i use this as a staple for stage makeup looks because it enhances the effect of being sculpted and toned. the pink-based (rather than orange-based) brown gives it a natural look. it will enhance the cheekbones and hollows!
you can reach me at inhaekoo@hotmail.com!
Well right now my favorite is my Eve Pearl Blush Trio (2 matte blushes and a bronzer). I think the official name is Cheecky something or other. I'm not a huge blush person but one of my favorite YT gurus gossmakeupartist did a wonderful of his favorite MAC blushes (and I think this was one of them). Interestingly enough he said he only used the extreme colored blushes b/c they look good on all skin types and it's easier to take less of the intense blush than to try and build the neutral and less pigmented colors. And I think he's right.
So I would love this blush and palette to start off my journey into the MAC pigmented blush collection.....LOL
Email: t.davis.9060 at aol dot com. I already get updates. :O) Okay I'm still not going near twitter. LOL and that's saying something cause I just adore you to pieces Jen. :O)
Seriously, this is awesome! I don't own any MAC blushes so I'd love to win!
My HG blush is from e.l.f. called Glow. It's the perfect peachy pink with the right amount of shimmer. It's so pigmented and blends well and lasts fairly long. It gives the the perfect flush for my skin tone.
I already subscribe to your email updates.
I also follow you on twitter as nina0205.
green_gecko39 at yahoo dot com
Gail Chanel makes some of the most gorgeous blushes out there. I wish I could afford more of them!
Thanks Nancy! I figure it's the least I can do for all the wonderful people who visit me regularly and have helped to make the blog what it is.
I really need to try this Deep Throat, it sounds so pretty since I love both peach and pink blushes.
Thank you so much for subscribing Nancy I really appreciate it! :)
Lareinarumbera you're vote #2 for orgasm! I remember I tried this once and wished it was a little more pigmented, but now that my blush application skills have vastly improved I'm tempted to try it again since I know that it's beautiful.
I've never seen the Benefit 10 powder--must google!
T.R. I grow through phases of addiction--one month it'll be glosses, then blushes, lipsticks, foundations, etc. I agree with the extreme blush thing - it's hard to build up less pigmented colors and to end up with a result that you're happy with.
LOL T.R.! Twitter has actually grown on me these past few weeks and I'm actually semi-addicted at this point. It's like super slow AIM =P
Thanks Nina! I'm tempted to try that ELF blush as I know that their prices are always great and your description makes it sound just perfect.
1)My favorite blush is Coralista by benefit. It just fits in with my skin tone and it is so summery. It brightens me up an makes me look perky.
2)shopgurl101 at gmail dot com
Extra Entries
1)I am already subscribed to your emails
2)I follow you on twitter (@shopgurl)
wow! i really hope i win, this is the best giveaway! thanks!
my fav blush is mac and i usually wear plum foolery, its a pinky plum.
my email is:
jamieandbrad@gmail.com (jamie and brad at gmail dot com)
i am following you on twitter and subsriber to your email updates!
thanks again!
I'm just excited to talk about my favorite blush at the moment! Hehe I already won the brush set so you don't even have to enter me in this :P
My entry is just for fun!
My favorite blush right now is MAC margin. It's a frost finish and gives me the prettiest subtle glow and the color is a beautiful dirty peach. It is really pigmented so it's lasted me for a long time. I use it almost everyday, some days in addition with other blushes (my next favorite is MAC eversun which I just bought). It is long lasting as well.
frostyyyyy ! :)
My favorite blush is MAC Ambering Rose. It's like a bronzy rose color and looks great on dark skin.
shar 2 at live dot com
My HG blush is Precious Posy by Clinique. It's so great because it is very pigmented, a little goes a long way! The color is just so amazing! In the summer when I get tanned, it warms up my face nicely! In the winter it really brightens up my dull skin!
babelicioussugar at gmail dot com
I believe I'm already a subscriber. :-)
Mac Petticoat because it gives my cheeks that beautiful pop that I've always been looking for!
carmella_stay_fly at yahoo dot com
twitter: lipton_tee
I also did an e-mail subscription
My favorite blush would be from estee lauder the plum rose shade i dont know if they still sell it out,its my HG coz it really gives me a very sophisticated flush..hehe.AND IM A SUBSCRIBER!=D
email:
vyxscen at yahoo dot com
so far, i haven't tried many blushes (as i started makeup only a couple months ago) but the one i'm really loving right now is The Body Shop's Cheek Bloom Blush in Dune Pink. I don't think it's available anymore, as it was LE (i think).
It's a really pretty natural blush that gives you a light flush on your cheeks. I really love it.
My favorite blush is "Afterglow" from Ulta. I love it because it's a nice warm yet soft blush that if you have few layers is a nice warm pink mauve and you can build on it to a nice orange kind of blush. Sometimes i'll use it for a great lip color or eye color and it works great with some highlights and bronzers to create a fresh blush color.
bebetrish at hotmail dot com
I signed up to receive updates via email
bebetrish at hotmail dot com
Started following you on Tiwtter i'm @misstrishdelish
bebetrish at hotmail dot com
I own about 20 blushes but I have to say that my favorite is Everyday Mineral's blush in Best Friends...It's a mauve tone blush that lends my olive complexon the most beautiful healthy glow ever!
I just subscribed.
selene_gal5 at yahoo dot com
This giveaway is such a nice gesture! My favorite blush is Everyday Mineral's Back to School. It's a beautiful peachy red that gives me that awake look but still looks natural. Loves it!
Jessica
jessicadv14 at sbcglobal dot net
My favorite blush (that I don't own, only swatched in store) was Nars Super Orgasm. The MA was pretty sure that it showed up on my skin tone better than Orgasm :-)
And already followed you on twitter :-) (juan_hurrican)
I love Bobbi Brown shimmer palette in Bronze. It is my favorite because it illuminates my face.
I forgot my e-mail...
VanessasSecret4 at aol dot com
oh gosh, how did i forget my email?! it's:
maggs.lee.00 at gmail dot com
^those are zeros by the way.
For me Mac blushes always deliver the right amount in the right way. DAINTY is pink with just the right amount of gold highlight. And it stays on!!
Thanks for the giveaway chance!
texaspeech at yahoo dot com.
I am currently a subscriber to your daily emails and love them.
My current favorite is Benefit PosieTint. I resisted this for so long because I just didn't think it would be so great. I finally gave in after all of the tons of great reviews and seeing it on so many best of lists, and I love it. It looks beautiful, and you just can't mess it up. It also looks lovely on the lips, but it is not the holy grail for lips that it is for cheeks.
I used to be a subscriber, but I have not recieved any updates lately - maybe I fell off the list?
kristin_small at comcast dot net
Thanks for this giveaway! My fave blush is either Deep Throat or Orgasm. I love the color, and the names make me feel so naughty! ;)
coyotelaughing@aol.com
Great giveaway! What girl doesn't love MAC?!
1) My favorite blush is is Nars Orgasm. It's the perfect light peachy shade for my light skintone.
2) My email address is oceangirl621(at)gmail(dot)com
Signed up to receive your email updates!
oceangirl621(at)gmail(dot)com
Following you on Twitter (oceangirl621)
oceangirl621(at)gmail(dot)com
My favorite blush at the moment is Mac's Beauty Powder Blush in Eversun. It's a very pigmented peachy/bronzey orange color and great for the summer!
mhong04(at)yahoo(dot)com
Nars Oasis, works better than Org for my skin tone! moonstone620 at gmail dot com
Eve I've been hearing such raves about Coralista since it's release. Thanks for being a subscriber and twittering with me!
Awww thank you Jamie, so glad you like the giveaway!
This giveaway is making me realize that I really need to check out more MAC blushes, they seem to have so many great ones.
Frosty!!! Hi! :)
You have such fab taste in makeup, I'm definitely going to check out both margin and Eversun. My MAC list is getting soooo long!
Brittany I love the name Ambering Rose, it's sounds so classically beautiful.
Babelicioussugar I've never swatched a Clinique blush before -- one more thing to add to the list!
lipton|TEE Petticoat is such a pretty shade and I also happen to love the name :)
CamRenRai Estee Lauder is always discontinuing products that I love! I find it so frustrating! =X
Thanks for subscribing!
Maggie The Body Shop has some really nice limited edition makeup. I'm loving the direction they've been taking with their cosmetics line within the past few years.
Hey Misstreshdelish!
Versatility is always great in a blush. I've been thinking of going for some cream blushes that can also work as a lip/eye/highlighter shade so I have an all in one product always in my purse.
Thanks so much for subscribing Misstreshdelish!
Can't wait to see you around Twitter Misstrishdelish!
Selene Galindo Everyday Minerals makes some amazing blushes, and I love that they're cheap to boot! My fave Everyday Minerals blush (which I was so upset when the discontinued) is Chit Chat. It's the perfect pink!
Hey Jessica!
I love Everyday Minerals blushes--I horde all my blush sample jars LOL! They're always beautifully pigmented and uber flattering.
Halifax I swatched NARS Super Orgasm the other day too and I totally agree that it's simply beautiful. I've been debating purchasing it.
Thank you for following me on Twitter!
Vanessa I have that one too! I love that it's a bronzer yet it doesn't give me the dirty bronze look that I dislike and that most bronzers seem to give me. This is more of a subtle, illuminating glow as you said, with just a subtle touch of color.
LOL Maggie at least you remembered to come back and add it. Thanks! And thanks for letting me know those are zeros--I drive myself nuts sometimes trying to figure stuff like that out =P
Ooooh Lisa Dainty sounds like it would be right up my alley. I love pink with gold, peach with gold, gold with gold---I'm a gold kinda girl! =D
Thanks so much for subscribing to my daily e-mails, I really appreciate it!
Kristin I've only tried PosieTint in stores but I think it's so pretty. I have an Etude House tint that's very similar, but I've been nervous about trying it on my cheeks because I'm terrible with blending and I'm a little afraid of cheek stains. You've convinced me that I need to give it a shot though!
I'll check on the subscription thing for you!
CoyoteLaughing I love cosmetics with fun/clever names. It adds to the whole prettifying experience! :)
Thanks Emma! I usually go with MAC for my giveaways as it seems like a universal fave and a crowd pleaser :)
Thanks for subscribing Emma!
Thanks for following me on Twitter Emma!
Mary MAC's Beauty Powder Blushes are always so pigmented and beautiful, and you're the second to mention this particular one!
Stephanie there seem to be so many people who absolutely love Nars blushes. I think it's time I got one!
Oh and thank you for subscribing Halifax! I appreciate each and every one of my subscribers! <3
My HG blush is Benefit's Coralista. It's neither too warm nor too cool, the shimmer is subtle and illuminating, and it's sheer enough for days when I don't want to be too careful with my application. I haven't been a fan of previous Benefit powders, but this one is a keeper. :)
email: Dorable at gmail dot com.
Daniele all my fave bloggers rave about Coralista. I really need to check it out for myself!
Awesome! I love giveaways! <3 My favorite blush? Definitely my mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint. I have it in Cheeky and I am in lovelovelove with it! <3 I am a huge fan of cheek stains. I used to use Benetint, but it was kinda hard to use and was expensive! Cheeky is small AND cheap! It gives me this awesome "just pinched/flushed" look that lasts forever! It does get a little sticky sometimes, but I usually pat a little powder over it and it's beautiful! I'm actually really tempted to try it out in Nude now. :)
Btw, I subscribed to receive updates! AND, I'm following you on Twitter! My username is... funnylovestory
- Gina (gkim310@gmail.com)
i am your subscriber and following you on twitter (username:hotwater7)!!!
My fav blusher is anna sui blusher in 301. It give a subtle rosy appearance and the holy grail material would be it rose scent. totally love it! I'm new to your giveaways. hope to participate more in the future :)
my email is hotwater7 at gmail dot com.
oh oh oh ~ i wanna enter!!!
lizzy.chang at gmail dot com
=D yay!!!!
Hey Gina! I think I have that one sitting around somewhere, untested =P. I'll need to dig it out since you're telling me you love it!
Thanks so much for subscribing and following me on Twitter!
Hey Santa_monica!
I've always wanted to try an Anna Sui blush, their packaging is so pretty! I remember back in the day Sephora used to carry this line - it's a real shame that they don't anymore.
LOL Reveriepapillon everyone is welcome! :)
hi!
the blush that im using right now is a gel one, and the brand name is Ever Bilena. it's local to my country, the Philippines. i bought it there when i took a vacation. i like it coz it stays on my cheeks for a long time even after my face powder has disappeared on my face. lol! especially now that im in the middle east, im still using it.
im subscribed to your email updates, by the way.
my email address is rhodalenegdr at gmail dot com.
thanks and more power!
hi jen
agreed with you that the packaging is so pretty. i can resist it too. :) i got their lipstick too. if you want i can help you cp. in singapore it cost around S$30 plus if i remember correctly.
My favorite blush is NARS Luster. It's my HG because it's finely milled, sheer, and extremely wearable. When I have Luster on my cheeks, my face just lights up because the color looks so natural and has just the right amount of Shimmer to it.
Thanks for doing the giveaway!
I subscribe!
angeldream3 at gmail dot com
Awesome giveaway! My favorite blush is MAC's "Dollymix". I love it because the color is very buildable, and makes me look like a porcelain doll with my ultra fair skin (that I finally learned to embrace after dying my hair from blonde to red). It gives me a very pretty pink healthy glow!
ashley at lipstickncandy dot com
Great giveaway!!!!!
My favorite blush definitely is MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush. The blush gives me a natural glow to my face. If I applied it a little more, it will be my favorite bronzer look. I totally love this blush!
email subscribed: cho_shan at hotmail dot com
Hey Ailene!
A long-wearing blush it key for me because my face is so oily and things just tend to melt right off.
Thanks so much for the info and very sweet offer Santa Monica! I think I may just have my mother pick it up for me during her next Korea trip :).
Amy you make Luster sound just heavenly!
Ashley a few other people have mentioned Dollymix too. And you're so lucky to have ultra-fair skin -- I'd love to be super pale!
Thank you CherieKoala! MAC definitely seems to be heavily favored. They make some fabulous blushes!
So I don't actually have a favorite blush because I'm still relatively new to wearing more makeup than just concealer. I'm doing pretty well with eyeshadows and lipgloss so naturally blush is next up on the list. Any suggestions would be appreciated as well, you're like my makeup guru, lol.
I also email subscribe to your blog and follow you on twitter.
ahjunkin@comcast.net
@Haliaeiren
Aww Alex you flatter me!
If you tell me what kind of shades you like and what kind of complexion/coloring you have I'd be more than happy to offer up a few suggestions :)
I tend to favor taupe and brown eyeshadows, I'm working on venturing out into other colors. And i'm quite pale, my whole family teases me about it. I'm the family vampire. Oh and I've got brown hair and blue/grey eyes. As for other colors I'm completely open to suggestion.
Alex you're so lucky to have pale pale skin -- this means that most blushes should pop beautifully against your complexion and most shades will work for you!
If you're just starting out with blushes and just looking to experiment, I suggest checking out some mineral makeup companies who offer cheap samples. Aromaleigh's Sonic Rocks blush in Candy-O (used in the tiniest quantity) looks stunning against pale pink -- don't be scared off by how bright it is! And Everyday Minerals has a free sample set that includes a blush -- all you pay is shipping.
Since you tend to favor the neutrals, I think for summer you'd look gorgeous in a soft peachy pink shade with just some subtle shimmer. Take a look at MAC Peachykeen -- I think you'd like it. And since you're really pale really hot pinks used very sheerly would give you an amazing chinadoll look. I say just experiment and have fun looking around! NARS makes some AMAZING blushes that are worth looking into too.
I have not found a HG blush, I like my MAC MSF redhead blush and
Nars Orgasm is good too, I play around and try different colors.
I am a subscriber and twitter too.
charlotte underscore beasley at yahoo dot com
Wow, thank you so much for the amazing suggestions! I'm sensing a serious trip to ulta. I wish i had a MAC store around me, i'd love to be able to get a better look at those shades too. And I'm definitely going to check out the mineral makeup companies, samples sound perfect. Thanks again, I'm excited to try them all out!
Charlotte NARS Orgasm really is so pretty.
Thank you for subscribing and following me on Twitter!
So happy I could help Alex! MAC has such an amazing array of blushes, I definitely recommend checking them out if you should ever happen to find yourself by a MAC store :)
I just looked it up and there happen to be 2 quite close to my university. So I'll have access next year. yay!
Congrats on starting university soon (and on finding a MAC near you lol!) =D
thanks! i'm excited about both!
You should be Alex!
My favourite blush of all time is Paul & Joe dual face colour in #5.
In the pan, it doesn't look HG gorgeousness but once applied, it's the most beautiful colour.
The combination of the medium pink and peach shades brightens up my NC30 complexion and never looks overdone.
*I'm also an email subscriber :)
XOVINTAGELOVE I'm definitely going to check this out when I'm at the Paul & Joe counter in Bergdorf, although who knows when that'll be. It sounds so so beautiful!
Usually I just use a dab of my lipstick and rub it in my cheeks.. it's aveda lipstick. I think this would be a much better plan. ;)
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Misusedinnocence that's a great trick for when you don't have many products on your and want a touch of color!
My HG is MAC's sunbasque. It is the perfect shade of pink meets peach meets bronze. I can apply a light flush or layer for a more dramatic look and I love it!
kajalcouture at gmail dot com.
Thanks for your entry Kajal Couture! I'm a little scared of bronzers, but this sounds like it could be a great, easy-to-use alternative.
Hi! I've been wearing MAC Dollymix and sometimes MAC Dame. I LOVE the pinks! Very nice giveaway....I would fill that palette up fast and love the blush too. Thanks!
vac924 at gmail dot com
I just subscribed by email. Thanks.
vac924 at gmail dot com
I also just signed up to follow you on Twitter. Over there I'm dragonfly777
Thanks!
vac924 at gmail dot com
LilyBiscuit I love the pinks too! If you look over my vanity pretty much everything I own is pink, from lipsticks to blushes to eyeshadows and nailpolishes. I need to branch out lol!
Thanks for subscribing LilyBiscuit!
Thank you for following me on Twitter!
At the moment it's sunny by nature MSF:] I know it's a bronzer, but I love it soo much to not mention it! Golden Kitty/Primpin is another. I love the idea of having 2 colors in one.
RSS Subscriber
vondutchgurl at aol dot com
April it's always great to get two colors for the price of one!
MY FAVORITE BLUSH IS MOCA BY MAC.
IIBELTRANII@AOL.COM
IIBELTRANII at AOL dot com
RSS SUBSCRIBER
TWITTER FOLLOWER
TWITTER: MSBELTRAN_86
Thanks for subscribing and following me on Twitter IIBELTRANII!
My favorite blush is NARS orgasm.
Thanks for the entry Regina! If you should happen to stop back, please leave your e-mail address :)
I don't have a favorite as I haven't found one that I like enough to be my favorite as yet.
I'm presently just using a bronzer from e.l.f.
henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
Hi Jen!
My favorite blush is "old reliable" aka the original Milani Luminous. It was the first blush I wore when I got into makeup and it's still my go-to color. It is flattering and goes with virtually everything.
gloss.menagerie (at) gmail.com
and btw I am a subscriber already, and I follow you on twitter too! My name there is glossmenagerie. :)
Huguette I've been hearing good things about ELF's blushes and bronzers as of late, and it doesn't hurt that they're also very affordable!
Hey GlossMenagerie!
I've heard such amazing things about that one! I've picked up a few times while at the drugstore but always manged to put it down. I really think I need to purchase it at some point though!
My favorite, must have, blush is NARS in Desire. It looks like a scary bright pink, but it applies so sheer! It is the perfect 'pop' of pink on the apples of the cheeks.
Anonymous that sounds sooo perfect! If you get the chance to see this I'd love it if you could leave me your e-mail info so that I can get in touch with you should you be chosen as the giveaway winner!
I love love love MAC Sheertones Peaches. It was my first high-end makeup blush, and I loved how it didn't have any shimmer at all, and woke up my face like nothing else. On days when I'm feeling down, it perks me right up!
I've been wanting to try something bright pink, and this looks fabulous! Thanks Jen!
PS I follow you on Twitter @prblms4loki.
cwang3188 at gmail dot com
1) My definite favorite blush is a loose powder blush by Everyday Minerals. It's called Chit Chat. This blush looks very shimmery (green and pink shimmer) in the container but gives me a perfect glow -- even though I'm definitely a matte girl. It is a beautiful muted pink, perfect for my pale skin. :)
2) toro.saurus at yahoo dot com
Thank you for being so kind to your readers :)
Hey Christina! Makeup really makes such a fantastic pick me up -- I love how it can pick up my mood or just make me feel completely transformed!
Katie that's one of my all time favorite blushes too! It's so so gorgeous and I was so sad when Everyday Minerals discontinued it =X.
My favorite brush is the Summer Rose from MAC! I love that it gives a slight hint of color.
My e-mail is mutinhuang at gmail dot com
Thank you!
1) Etude House Stamp On Blush is by far my most favorite blush in the world. I love, love, their packaging, their adorable way of stamping your cheeks and the peach color is so perfect for my tan skintone
its.the.crazy.country.air at gmail dot com
[SUBSCRIBED!]
[FOLLOWED IN TWITTER!]
twitter.com/aichusyu
Mariza I've learned about so many great-sounding MAC blushes through this giveaway, can't wait to try them all! Thanks for sharing!
Aicha! I remember seeing this when I was in Korea and thinking it was really adorable, but I didn't purchase it because I was afraid I'd be left with a bright, sound stamp of color on my cheek LOL.
Wow Jen! Your giveaways are always so fun.. I might not comment on every post since you have so many, but I read them all! Loving your blog :)
Anyway my favorite blush is Jill Stuart Blush Compact with 4 different shades (mine is Apricot number 06) and it is my favorite because it has a cute highlighting light pink shade, darker pink for blush, and orange color to mix the colors up a bit. I like the color range because it matches my lighter Asian complexion well, plus the scent is fruity but subtle! Also Jill Stuart products are so cutely packaged. It is also not too pigmented so I love the slightly pinched cheeks effect. My email is ixheartbear (at) gmail dot com. Thanks for the giveaway!!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment Beauty Snap! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Is this the blush compact that has the attached brush? I love Jill Stuart stuff it really is seriously cute! I'm dying to get one of her powder foundations as I have a sample and I absolutely love it.
I'm a new subscriber
Post a Comment