ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Guess Who Barely Had Time to Pop by the Sephora Opening?

Me! Of course the one day that I really really wanted some free time I was insanely busy at work (isn't that how things always work out?) so I didn't really have the time, but I did manage to escape the office for a few minutes to stop by Sephora. A few photos and some info on my adventures to come later tonight!

 

8 comments:

Anastasia said on July 31, 2009 at 8:06 PM

I'm toooo excited to wwwwwaaaaaaaaaait.

Ying said on July 31, 2009 at 11:15 PM

boo that's no fun... looking forward to see pics!

T.R. said on August 1, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Ohhh I have goose bumps. I hope you had a little fun. And yes that's exactly how it always is. :O)

*Andrea* said on August 3, 2009 at 2:14 AM

I can't wait for your review of the Temptu. I've been obsessing over it all weekend since you posted your purchase. If it's good enough for you to spluge on it after trying it on, it must be pretty good! I checked out the other items in your list and they are all seriously tempting me now.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Ana I've been horrible remiss in responding to comments these past few days. Sorry!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Seriously Ariel & Ying! I was so looking forward to it and then of course work had to get in the way.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 3, 2009 at 11:20 AM

T.R. I thoroughly enjoyed what few moments I had to spend in the store.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 3, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Andrea I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my Temptu unite and all other related goodies!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!