ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

MAC Cosmetics Sumo Big Savings of 25%!


Receive Sumo Big Savings from MAC when you shop online June 16-18! Enter code: SUMO at checkout to receive 25% off all your orders. Remember this is online only (US and Canada) and not available in stores!

I don't think I even need to ask if you'll be getting anything, so I'll just ask: What will you be getting with the 25% off?

I'm thinking it just might be time for me to indulge in a new brush or two, although I've also got my eye on a few Armani brushes that might have to take precedence.

Thanks to Nicole for this info! <3

 

19 comments:

Didi said on June 8, 2009 at 3:17 PM

i'm thinking brushes too. i also need some more brush cleaner and a tube of liquidlast!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on June 8, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Didi you reminded me that I've been meaning to give liquidlast another shot, and that I'm out of brush cleaner thanks to a little accident (as in I left the bottle open in my drawer and it all leaked out) I had a few months back.

Anonymous said on June 8, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Are there any restrictions/exclusions on the limited edition products? i.e. Hello kitty or style warrior?

Popcorn said on June 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

wooooo, oh im going to buy lots! well, in my standards. im going to get the palette, brush cleanser, swish, aquavert, deep truth, expensive pink eye shadows. i saw the swatches on your blog. and i have to get them!

Nazia said on June 8, 2009 at 11:04 PM

I made my list this weekend soon as I found out! I've been waiting for a sale like this so I can get a good few brushes! I'll also get their strobe liquid and a paint pot. I haven't made up my mind if I should get the blot powder and some of their lashes.

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Anonymous as long as it's available on the website, you can apply the discount towards it. Yayyy!

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 10:31 AM

hey popcorn!

that's a great selection of items! hope the swatches were helpful :)

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 10:32 AM

nazia their paint pots used to be my favorite eyeshadow base! and yes definitely go for some lashes--i love that the MAC lashes are moderately priced yet really nice quality.

lilconstance said on June 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Oooh! Such a good deal!!

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM

have any special purchases planned lilconstance?

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 3:18 PM

i know ana! they really need to extend the discount love to the non-US/Canadians too!

Didi said on June 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM

that totally sucks that the brush cleaner leaked out! I hope it didn't ruin anything in your drawer :(

You should definitely get the liquidlast liners for the summer! They stay on forever. FOREVER. I've a friend that leaves her's on for 2-3 days straight and it still hasn't budged.

I've tried the Aqualine (teal) and Electrolady (purple). My eyes are a dark brown and it makes the brown really POP!

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Didi luckily it was just my lotion/skincare drawer in the bathroom and so nothing was too damaged.

I definitely need a long-lasting liner for my oily lids, and I've heard this stays put forever like you said. My problem is I'm bad with liner and it can get messy and Liquidlast isn't the most forgiving :(

Nicole said on June 9, 2009 at 7:49 PM

don't think i can pass this up, lol. i'm also thinking of indulging in brushes, and maybe something else (one or two small items... like lipstick/gloss, i don't know), but i haven't decided. will you finally be getting a 188? lol... you say you're going to every time MAC has a discount, and then you forget!

*Jen* said on June 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM

nicole i don't know about the 188! i was going ot get it for foundation, but now i'm thinking that the MAC buffer brush you have or the armani brush might be a better purchase.

i'd love to hear about what you're going to get!

T.R. said on June 10, 2009 at 2:10 AM

Hi Jen,

Thanks Nicole. I'm going to go ahead and break down. I'm getting the 239 & the 214; Perfect Finish Mineralize Skin Finish (been fiegning for it since sugar sweet), Shell Cream Colour Base, Satin Taupe e/s, and possibly Soft Eucre Point Pot. I've heard so much about the PP's I thought I'd at least have one in my collection. I want a blushcream blush but the one I want isn't on the website, though I just saw it at Bloomies on Saturday. Darn.

Sometimes I just hate discounts...LOL :O)

*Jen* said on June 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Yay T.R. I have you back!! Hopefully for awhile :)

That's such an awesome and well-edited list of products. I always hear everybody raving about Satin Taupe; it's one of those products I've picked up and put back down a thousand times and yet never purchased. I hope I'm not the only one that does this LOL.

Discounts are terrible because you (or at least I do) feel this compulsion to buy something because it's discounted, when you might otherwise have been perfectly content to not buy a thing. Not that I'm complaining! :)

Bijin Blair said on June 11, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Sniff! You know I'm in Asia... I can only observe from afar LOL. Have fun buying though! I'd love to see your purchase! =D

*Jen* said on June 11, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Blair I think I'm going to be good and no purchase anything anyway. My wallet can't handle MAC right now!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!